Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorJoico
Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (XLB/XL7)

Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (XLB/XL.7)

by Joico

Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (XLB/XL.7)!
katie D.
Beech Creek
Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (XLB/XL.7) uploaded by katie D.
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (5N/5.0)
Joico has always been very true to color. The price is great and it is very easy to use. It doesnt seem to cause any damage and I cant think I of any improvements. I like this better than most other brands. I will definitely continue to but this color line. Joico Color Intensity Metallic Semi Permane Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (5N/5.0) nt Creme Color
jessi P.
Newman , CA
Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (XLB/XL.7) uploaded by jessi P.
I’m a huge fan of joico! This blue ash I used on my client the other day, tones out her hair so great! She was previously a greenish yellow! So easy to use and you can let the product soak in! I would and still continue to buy this product from myself and my clients!
Andrea A.
Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (XLB/XL.7) uploaded by Andrea A.
Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (XLB/XL.7) uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Trusting my hair to the one and only stylist Priscila Gaona. I absolutely loved the results using JOICO. My hair was so shiny, moisturized, and soft. This was my very first hair dyeing! Photos are dated: January 2018. I haven’t retouched the color, yet my ends still have some product, and no damaged throughout the years.
Katie W.
urbana
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (5N/5.0)
Not that great. Super strong ammonia and probably the last one I reach for on a product shelf.
Samantha S.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (XLB/XL.7) uploaded by Samantha S.
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (XLA/XL.1)
This was such a nice creamy toner I really loved the color it was a lot nicer than I expected. Her hair color is a level 6 and we lifted to a level 9 and got a beautiful after with this color I was 100% satisfied
Samantha S.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (XLB/XL.7) uploaded by Samantha S.
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (5N/5.0)
This color is awesome I have another brand that I love to go to but I have a client who wasn’t seeing much success or longevity with her color we then switched over to this lumishine permanent cream color 5n/5.0 and she loves it. I’ve also noticed that her grays have been covered a lot longer her hair look more shiny and healthy.
Melissa B.
Zebulon, NC
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (5N/5.0)
Joico is a fabulous, trusted brand of color for professionals. Covers my grey amazing!! It also is a very cool base color line.
Kaytlin L.
Annville, KY
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (5N/5.0)
Great color long lasting Finish best line of color!! Not to dark for a client who may want to go blonde in the future.
Emily M.
Ash flat , AR
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (5N/5.0)
Joicos lumishines are my go to colors in the salon I have never had any complaints about these
Aubre P.
Three Rivers, MI
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (5N/5.0)
My favorite hair color by far, and it didn’t destroy the state of my hair, either. It’s only made it better!

Looking for your answer?