Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorJoico
Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (4NA/401)

Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (4NA/4.01)

by Joico

Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (4NA/4.01)!
Sarah H.
Manchester
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (4VV/4.22)
This violet tone is a perfect sidle color for anyone’s who’s jobs won’t let them have bright vibrant tones.
Samantha R.
Smithfield, NC
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (4VV/4.22)
I love joico products the shampoos and conditioner are my favorite but there expensive
Cathy B.
Mandeville, LA
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (4NA/4.01)
I love all things Joico because they are superior products in every way. My hair came out a vibrant chocolate brown and was super shiny which is the look I wanted to achieve.
Danielle A.
Joico is one of my favorite color lines, and this permanent color is so true to color, results, and shine. I love it.
Charity P.
Pounding Mill
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color, 4ng/4.03, 2.5 Ounce
I color my hair religiously and this is my go to company. Joico hair colors leave my hair healthy, shiny, luminous and I don't even have to get trims when I color. Rich, gorgeous color as expected. I'm always happy no matter the color I use.
Sam D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (4VV/4.22)
I always used Goldwell reds when formulating for my clients that wanted rich reds or burgundy’s. But I was always so disappointed in the amount of product I go for the high price I would pay period tube. When Lumishine was released I gave their reds/violets a try and have only gotten positive feedback from clients. Their hair remains healthy, with an amazing added shine. And not to mention, the longevity of their colors is awesome ! A lot of brands have a very quick & brassy fade out when it comes to reds/violets, but Joico definitely wins in this department . Worth trying for sure !
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (4VV/4.22)
I used Joico lumishine 4vv on a person with natural level 2 hair. With 30 volume developer, we got a beautiful result that really shines in the sun. If you're looking for something that shows up in low lighting, look elsewhere, but this provides a subtle violet tone on dark hair with plenty of shine and I would definitely purchase it again.
Bethany P.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (4NG/4.03)
I’m a hairdresser and have been using joico products since hair school. I love the colors and the formulas. This formula is newer and I’m loving it. My client has a lot of grey, when I use lumishine color I believe the color last longer.
18 ✨.
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (4VV/4.22)
My mom and I are both hair stylists (I’m in school) but her salon uses the lumishine line from joico, which is what I use on my hair. The BEST hair color hands down. And I’ve tried a few.
Morgan W.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Joico Lumishine Permanent Creme Color (4VV/4.22)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lumishine line. It's so gentle with full gray coverage. It's not lying when it says shine either. Its beautiful. I use this color line along with 2 other lines at my shop

Looking for your answer?