Hair CareHair ColorDemi-Permanent Hair ColorJoico
Lumishine Demi Permanent Liquid Color (Color : 9NWB/907 - 2 oz)

Joico Lumishine Demi Permanent Liquid Color (Color : 9NWB/9.07 - 2 oz)

Joico Lumishine Demi Permanent Liquid Color

Can I re-apply this before the color washes completely out ? I have regrowth and want to do the same color again all over my hair. Is that fine or do I need to wait until it washes complete out? Joico Lumishine Demi Permanent Liquid Color - 6NC/6.04 - 2 oz
Start your review of Joico Lumishine Demi Permanent Liquid Color (Color : 9NWB/9.07 - 2 oz)!
Michaila F.
Joico Lumishine Demi Permanent Liquid Color (Color : 9NWB/9.07 - 2 oz) uploaded by Michaila F.
I have long hair past the middle of my back and decided I wanted to color my hair dark for the first time. I went with demi permanent because I wasn't sure if I would like it or not. Ohhh my gosh. My hair turned out a pretty dark color. It was darker than the swatch at cosmoprof, however I think it is because my hair was so thirsty and a little damaged. The shine was really great too. I also bought the clear gloss but I didn't even need to use it because it was just so shiny already. My hair has been colored for 2 months now and it is getting lighter more like what the swatch color was. I really have enjoyed this product and I'm going back soon to buy more but gonna go with 1 shade darker since I loved the dark so much.
Codi H.
Springboro, OH
Review for: Joico Lumishine Demi Permanent Liquid Color (Color : 9NWB/9.07 - 2 oz)
I loved how it looks it just wouldn’t stay in my hair longer than a week :( but it never damaged it and it was always soft and shiny
Carly S.
This is the line that made me prefer liquid demi color to cream. I adore their SB series for toning and neutralizing brassy hair, they do make it in their DD creme line if increased opacity is needed. I like how versatile their color is because you can get a nice gloss out of it or your can get a solid, opaque color from it depending on how wet the hair is and how long you leave it on.
Cheyenne C.
Colton, CA
Such a great toner leaves a nice warm tone but the same time gives you not that was red warm tones very mutual perfect for using as a toner or temporary color
Kristen R.
Wolverine Lk, MI
These are fantastic toners. Color choices are excellent, developer is liquid. On par with another top selling “Q” brand of toners.
Kaylee M.
Roxboro
Review for: Joico Lumishine Demi Permanent Liquid Color (Color : 7NWB /7.07 - 2 oz)
I used these in cosmetology, and Joico overall is an amazing company. Just beautiful and rich color systems, and i have full faith in this brand. I trust it whole heartedly. This product is absolutely amazing, and deposits color beautifully.
Dacia Z.
Rocky Point, NC
My hair started off with a silver color and turned a beautiful blonde color. The smell of the product was good and didn’t dry out my hair. I really like that my hair felt soft and smooth after I washed the product out of my hair.
Mari L.
Boerne, TX
Great brand. Love all their products and they are always decently priced. Definitely worth it
Emily M.
Ash flat , AR
Good, I am a hairstylist & use these often. Easy to use & mix. Liquid is a little different to get use to than cream. Holds up well.
Vanya M.
las vegas
I used Joico lumishine demi permanent liquid color and I love it. It was easy for applying and smelled so good.The result was amazing,