BY JOICO

This gentle daily shampoo contains Hydroxy Sun Complex, a breakthrough technology that reconstructs sun-damaged hair. This gentle, color-safe shampoo featuring Joico's Quadramine. see more...

Jacqueline F.
My hair feels amazing by this stuff! I use it especially In the summer and my husband loves it too! It’s a little thick but not too thick! It leaves an amazing after smell all day if you wash your hair in the morning
Crystal Z.
My favorite shampoo! I color my hair often and this is always my go to when it needs extra nourishing. I don't wash my hair daily, and I also use a Joico mask in between washes. Recommend this product especially for those who have processed hair.
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
Love any joico product! This one is high quality and has a great unisex smell! It leaves your hair clean and soft. It's good for everyday use for men or women. It's a little expensive but you get what you pay for!
Jacks S.
Caldwell, ID
I love Joico! All of there products are legit! Totally worth the price. This has done nothing but give life to my hair. As well as for my husband! We love it. It smells great, not to girly. Just fresh.
Jerri M.
Chesterfield , Sc
Joico products are my favorite! The k-pak is amazing and I love how it makes my hair feel and it smells so good too!
Debbie S.
Springfield, GA
I received a trial of this shampoo. It is really nice. Smells good too. I would purchase this in a full size bottle.
Susan S.
Orleans, IN
There isn't a better shampoo out there. You can't go wrong with joico anything! Well with the price any day
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
This brand of shampoo is so good and it also makes my hair so soft and moisturizes my hair really well.
Keishla M.
Amo estos productos dejan el pelo suave y con vida en especial la linea k-pak y su mascarilla la adoro
Brittany E.
Great hair treatment for daily use, helps keep hair soft smooth and shiny. Love healthy hair!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love this product?