BY JOICO

Clear plastic carry case , 4 products inside case. see more...

Carolina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using Joico's K-Pak line for over two years now. I like to switch it up with their color line as well. They have a good midlevel price range and leave your hair feeling silky smooth. also they smell terrific. It's good to mix up the formula's to keep your hair vibrant but overall Im a huge fan.
Emina O.
houston, TX
Let me tell you! If i could I would give this product 10 stars! I had a lady that did my hair bleach it and it burned down to the core! Joicos shampoo and conditioner saved my hair! Its so soft and silky now! I will forever owe this product!
Amanda P.
Louisville, KY
This stuff literally saved my hair. I dyed it blonde and it become so dry and dead. This is the only product that made it feel semi normal. It is best for dry or damaged hair. I would recommend for anyone that is struggling with dry hair.
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
Smelt good and made my hair feel soft but my hair is naturally oily so this moisture didn't really work with it. Made my fine flat hair even more flat. Soft and good just not for me
Joico is by far one of the best for hair products, and the same goes for the Sun Therapy Nourishing shampoo. In the summer I spend most of my time outside and my hair gets naturally "bleached" by the sun. Combine that with frequent beach days and damage from chlorine in pool water, and my hair is far from shiny and soft! My hair dresser recommended this shampoo in July, and my only wish is that I'd tried it sooner! Much more beneficial than any "deep conditioning" hair mask or repairing conditioner that I've ever tried! Added bonus: smells divine!
Abby C.
Hebron, KY
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I have relatively healthy hair but I noticed a difference after starting to use this shampoo and conditioner for a few months. It doesn't leave a residue and leaves your hair feeling so soft.
Dena W.
I have used this in past, when I had colored and permed my hair, which apparently if not great for your hair lol. I used the K-pak to restore as much moisture as I could get. Its not a miracle worker but it is an awesome product, smells great. I highly recommend .
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
This is the best and smellls great! Makes your hair soft . I love joico products so much just because of the smell also!
eliannys c.
you use the shampoo every day or alternate?. I would like to try to repair my hair. So for your comments I will have to buy
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
If you are in the sun a lot or the pool this kpac product is a life saver for your hair. Very silky and soft