Joico K-Pak Style Smoothing Balm 6.8 oz uploaded by Johanny C.

BY JOICO

Heat-activated straightening balm, featuring K-PAK's Keratin Silicone Complex, straightens, conditions and eliminates frizz while protecting against thermal and environmental damage. Hair is left silky smooth and humidity proof. see more...

Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I do really enjoy this stuff! The problem is that I don't always blow dry my hair & this product is to be used prior to doing so. However when I do, you best bet that I work this balm throughout my hair. It smooths my hair drastically, allowing it to be a whole lot easier to straighten.
Yomna S.
Windsor
So my hair is very curly so this doesn’t work out so well. When my hair is straightened, it’s a nice product to use to ease the brushing and make it feel nice and shiny. It also reduces frizz.
Johanny C.
Este bálsamo para suavizar y proteger me ayudó mucho a mantener mi cabello sano aún sometiendolo a muchos procesos. Tiene un precio razonable comparado con otros productos y lo recomiendo porque a mí me funcionó muy bien