Joico K-Pak Style Smoothing Balm 6.8 oz uploaded by Johanny C.

BY JOICO

Heat-activated straightening balm, featuring K-PAK's Keratin Silicone Complex, straightens, conditions and eliminates frizz while protecting against thermal and environmental damage. Hair is left silky smooth and humidity proof. see more...

Charity H.
This stuff is awesome and will get your hair straight and smooth, I used it with a round brush and found that I didn’t even need a straightener after. I have naturally curly hair that’s incredibly hard to straighten and this product is wonderful. However if you are looking for the messy loose curl look this product is hard to curl with because it’s really made for straightening!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I do really enjoy this stuff! The problem is that I don't always blow dry my hair & this product is to be used prior to doing so. However when I do, you best bet that I work this balm throughout my hair. It smooths my hair drastically, allowing it to be a whole lot easier to straighten.
Kati P.
My favorite heat protector and fly away Manager! Smooths the ends, even those stubborn split ends!!!!
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
So my hair is very curly so this doesn’t work out so well. When my hair is straightened, it’s a nice product to use to ease the brushing and make it feel nice and shiny. It also reduces frizz.
Johanny C.
Este bálsamo para suavizar y proteger me ayudó mucho a mantener mi cabello sano aún sometiendolo a muchos procesos. Tiene un precio razonable comparado con otros productos y lo recomiendo porque a mí me funcionó muy bien