BY JOICO

Creamy shampoo that gently cleanses hair Re-structures hair with exclusive Keratin Silicone Complex Increases elasticity, strength & luminosity Leaves hair clean, strong & radiant Suitable for dry, damaged hair see more...

jillian n.
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, will repair your sad, fried hair, like the k-pak system from Joico. I have used and abused my hair and this sweet smelling, luxurious feeling lather helps my hair feel like its old self again.
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
This saved my hair when I bleached it. It restored my brittle strands and made them strong and shiny again. It even softened my ends that were completely fried. I love Joico and this product especially because it has never failed me.
Coleen A.
Middlesex , VT
I used this product for about six months. I enjoyed the scent and I felt it did ok on helping my damaged hair. However, I was not blown away by it and don't think I'll repurchase. There are so many outstanding shampoos that address colored and damaged hair. I think I can do better for my hair.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
My hair stylist uses this on me from time to time and I bought it also just to keep using what I thought was a good fit for me. But it felt like my hair wasn't clean and I wash twice and then condition. It's just not a good fit for me but I have thick hair w damage done to it so I needed something different but when my stylist used it I felt like it worked good but I'm just not a huge fan!!
Millene A.
Melrose , MA
Oh my goodness. I first discovered joico after getting a deep conditioning treatment at the salon. My hair felt like virgin hair after the treatment (didn't feel frizzy or coarse - I use heat and dye in my hair). Naturally I purchased this product and I use it at least 1-2 times a week, I love it! Makes my hair so smooth!
Rhiannon P.
LOVE this shampoo. It works great for anyone with chemically processed and/or damaged hair. It's got a great dose of keratin - so I suggest to alternate this with another shampoo, as too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. (Too much keratin can have opposite effects & end up drying out your hair more.)
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
Love love love! My boyfriend bought this and has me hooked! This product compares to my high end saloon shampoos and conditioners! It leave my hair feeling light and clean! Smells great! This bigger size is the hit because it can last up to a year, if I switch shampoo and conditioner every other wash.
Karly G.
Jeannette, PA
One of my favorite shampoos and conditioners. I go back and fourth between this and my matrix so long damage. I have color treated hair and when my hair feels extra dry and needs some tlc this always makes my hair feel back to normal! I feel like my hair looks healthy and shiny!
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
My favorite shampoo and conditioner combination I've ever tried. It truly leaves my hair so soft, manageable, shiny, smooth, everything good. The smell is AMAZING!!! I've used many expensive and highly rated or suggested shampoo and conditioners but nothing helps like this.
Vanessa D.
Lawndale, CA
The K-Pak line is incredible. Their deep conditioner smells like sweet oatmeal cookies! The best part? It leaves your hair so soft & light. This line is amazing for color-treated & coarse hair. May be a bit pricey, but it's a must try. ❤❤