Joico K-pak Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Duo 33.8 oz Set uploaded by Stefanie M.

BY JOICO #33 in Haircare Sets

Peyton N.
Antioch, TN
This shampoo and conditioner duo has worked WONDERS on my hair!! First of all, it smells amazing! Second of all, it has done everything it promises- it has truly reversed damage done to my hair, while giving CRAZY shine and weightless moisture- all while preserving my color (which is very impressive considering I get glazes vs permanent color, and they haven’t seemed to last as long in the past).
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This was a nice. This product was recommended to me by a close cosmetologist friend who loves it. I tried it my self and it wasn't that amazing. It did leave my hair softer and a little healthier looking at the ends; but it did not give me any shine. I feel it left my hair looking flat and dull. The price was reasonable and is carried in many beauty stores, but I would never purchase again.
Brianna G.
Crouse, NC
This duo really helps rejuvenate my hair when it gets lack luster, dry and damaged from heating utensils and the environment. As always, you only need a small amount of each to massage into your scalp (shamp) or on your ends (conditioner). I let mine sit for a good five minutes before rinsing, and it’s like I have a whole new head of hair!
Kally W.
Aledo, TX
Great for rebuilding hair and restoring protein on extremely damaged hair. It’s best for Colored or bleached hair. It lathers great and rinses clean. It’s the best in its class. I will always buy this .
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Excellent shampoo and conditioner combo. This is all we use for our color treated, damaged hair. Average salon price point. Smells great and seems to last forever. A little goes a long way so you get your money worth in product
Annaliese F.
Delray Beach, FL
Will restore life to your chemically treated hair! Even the most damaged hair will be brought back to life by this amazing product! Turns straw hair back into silk.. restores shine, eliminates breakage, and allows broken hair to grow! Pair this with the reconstructing mask also in this line 1-3 times a week for maximum results!! Don't leave the mask on for longer than 20 mins, like with any protein mask longer than 20 mins will cause the adverse effect and start to break down the hair!
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
If you haven’t tried these products yet, seriously you must! I ‘had’ thick dry course unruly damaged color treated hair. These products have made my hair into beautiful shiny easy to manage locks and I can’t say enough about it! I will never again use cheap drugstore shampoo and conditioner because they had pretty much destroyed my hair. I can’t get over the difference in my hair! I go through a liter of the shampoo about every 2 1/2 -3 months and 2 liters of conditioner in the same time. (I wash my hair everyday). It’s pricy yes, but it’s soooo worth it!!
Amanda S.
TALK ABOUT AMAZING. YES YES YES YES TO THIS PRODUCT! I have been using this duo on my hair for a while now and I don't use anything else! I refuse to use any other shampoo or conditioner. This stuff brought my hair back to life. There's literally no other way to say it.
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
My hairstylist introduced me to this product and I’ve used it ever since (almost 2 years). It cleans without stripping or discoloring and the conditioner is magic for bleached hair. It was pretty expensive, I want to say about $50+, but lasted forever and came with an extra deep conditioner.
Emily L.
Rossville, GA
I recommend this shampoo for people who have extremely dry or damaged hair. This isn't a everyday year round shampoo and conditioner but it does it job repairing your hair and doing it quickly. I recommend this to my clients when they are in need of a quick true hair repair.
Would this shampoo help my hair? My hair feels dry even after a shower and a good conditioning, been trying treatments but the smooth feeling dont last