Joico K-Pak Shampoo uploaded by Julia M.Joico K-Pak Shampoo uploaded by Ammie S.Joico K-Pak Shampoo uploaded by Aline H.

BY JOICO

Shampoo To Repair Damage Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex pH 4.5-5.5 MWS 150-2500 Reconstructing shampoo gently cleanses while enhancing elasticity, strength and shine. Color-safe.

• Why won't people just try this i bet they will love it after one us...8 Answers
Brina B.
Brina B.
Puyallup, WA
Saved my hair! I purchased this at a salon, and like a lot of people. I typical don't spend a ton of money on pricey hair products. My hair was extremely damaged, and the shampoo and conditioner I had been using was doing nothing but killing my hair. A hair stylist highly recommended this product. After a few washes I saw a major difference! My hair today feels incredible! It shines! It's way more healthier! and it smells so freakin awesome! The best prices I've seen was on Amazon. I pu
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
The Joico K-Pak shampoo and condition are my go too. Being a hairsytlist, I use these on a daily basis. First off, this shampoo and conditioner smells amazing! You don't need a lot of shampoo as it lathers easily. A little bit goes a long way. Not only do I love the Joico K-Pak shampoo and conditioner, so do my clients!
Jody S.
Jody S.
Terre haute, In
I have used joico for 3 years this product is amazing! It can be very pricey at times but if you find the right deal it is worth every penny! It leaves your hair in great condition after processing it multiple times. The only down fall is after 3 years it has just now started to make my scalp itch.
Miranee O.
Miranee O.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I started to use the when I ombré my hair!!! Love it! Leaves your hair smelling amazing and super soft. My hair is kinda damaged so this was perfect. Great on all types of hair oily or not oil! Would deff recommend to others!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a Licensed cosmetologist and let me tell you this is THE BEST SHAMPOO EVVEERRRR!! It smells amazing and not drying If you have damaged hair this is the product for you trust me just buy it and thank me later !!!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Marion, IA
Started using this a few days ago after a stylist completely damaged my healthy, untreated hair. This has made my hair softer than it's ever been it is amazing! Definitely recommend for damaged hair!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Springhill, LA
I have been using this shampoo for about a year (since I got my hair highlighted). It keeps my hair from breakage and frizz. My hair has never been healthier. My stylist uses it in her salon.
Aline H.
Aline H.
Kingsburg, CA
Comprei recentemente esse shampoo pois ja havia testado a mascara revitaluxe e gostei do shampoo ele faz bastante espuma e limpa bem o cabelo.Muito nom p quem tem quimica nos cabelos
Ammie S.
Ammie S.
Aiken, SC
I just purchased this and the matching conditioner yesterday. I used it today and omg I can't tell you the last time my hair looked this good and felt this good. It's amazing!!!!!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
I absolutely love this line from joico. It just makes my hair feel so soft and healthy. I get compliments on my hair whenever I use it. I also love the smell of them too.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
Why won't people just try this i bet they will love it after one use ??