BY JOICO

Shampoo To Repair Damage Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex pH 4.5-5.5 MWS 150-2500 Reconstructing shampoo gently cleanses while enhancing elasticity, strength and shine. Color-safe.

• Why won't people just try this i bet they will love it af...8 Answers
caitlin m.
This is my go-to shampoo! It’s good for all hair types and makes my hair soft and smooth. Totally worth it to buy the big bottle because you’ll have it forever. It’s also safe to use on extensions.
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
Love love love joico so much. The only problem I have is it’s a bit to pricey for me so I don’t buy often but it works wonders on my hair and the bottle last a long time.
Vanessa H.
Mission Hills, CA
Pretty cool for a quick fix. I use to use this shampoo when my hair was so dead. It helped fill in any nooks and crannies. Really helped give some life to my hair.
Maressa R.
sao paulo
Really love Joico products.. use it everyday.. the shampoo is very smooth and creamy.. it cleans perfectly and the smell is also great ... do recommend.. the price is a little high but it is imported so ok..
Jewels V.
Maplewood, MN
Anything with Keratin, I am always leaning towards. I have an oily scalp so this shampoo definitely helps keep the dandruff out! I love Joico products in general, so anything looking for a good shampoo this is a good brand. And it's easily found at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.
Ammie S.
Aiken, SC
I just purchased this and the matching conditioner yesterday. I used it today and omg I can't tell you the last time my hair looked this good and felt this good. It's amazing!!!!!
Darlon C.
Lincoln, NE
If you don't know what Joico is, which world do you live? It's just the best of the best in hair treatment, I used to buy this guy online or Target because is way cheaper. I use and recommend Joico for everyone, they have a specific type of treatment for your type of hair.
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
I picked up this shampoo from Walmart whimsically. It was one of my good purchases during my initial years in US. It gently cleanses, by restoring the damaged hair to its optimal strength and condition. You can give a try!
Shelby I.
This is my absolute favorite shampoo of all time! The bigger bottle is a little spendy at full price of around $30+ but I found mine at marshalls for half that price, or you could check Amazon! It smells amazing and leaves my hair nice and soft.
luisa v.
Dallas, TX
Let me just say I love the smell of this shampoo! Gets the scalp squeaky clean I would however recommend for oily scalp because if you have a dry scalp it’s going to dry it up even more.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
Why won't people just try this i bet they will love it after one use ??