BY JOICO

To say that K-PAK shampoo “cleanses your hair,” is like saying a Chanel coat “keeps you warm.” Sure, it gets the grime out… but it also turns your cleansing into the first step of a reconstruction process specifically designed for hair that’s been put through the ringer. Whether the culprit is overzealous thermal styling or harsh chemical services, our star shampoo actually restores hair’s original condition, measurably increasing strength, and giving it a cloak of protection to fend off future damage.

Perfect Choice For:

Fine hair (thanks to its low-molecular weight), as well as coarse, thick strands (thanks to a cream-based formula that’s rich and substantial).

Here’s How:

No rocket science here… just shampoo, rinse, and repeat, if you like. (We know you’ll like.) Follow with K-PAK Conditioner for a great hair treat!

The Inside Secret:

Think of our formula as a missile on a mission. This hair healer goes right to the damaged areas of the cuticle, instantly filling in those lost amino acids, and restoring elasticity, strength and shine with a powerful combination of our best antioxidant, Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex; plus Keratin Silicone, Vitamin E, and Aloe.

• Is this shampoo good for color treated hair?1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about Joico products. I'm just cu...2 Answers
  • Why won't people just try this i bet they will love it af...8 Answers
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This product really helped bring my hair back from the brink of being completely damaged. It softened and restored some of the moisture. I also love the scent, which reminds me of banana cream. Great product and you can usually get it for a little cheaper at TJ Maxx or Marshall’s. I don’t always use it because it’s a little pricy, but if I feel my hair needs some repair or special treatment I will pick it up.
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
Although this product can be purchased in most supermarkets where I live I choose to buy it from amazon because I can buy the large containers for the same price as the small ones! I started using this after my hairstylist used it on me. I love the smell, it makes me feel like I just left the salon! I do believe it has made a difference on my hair as well. It’s not as frizzy and tangly.
Liz M.
Madison, WI
This shampoo is hydrating - almost too hydrating for my hair as too much made it way greasy. I like the smell and feel like it is pretty nourishing, so I switch it up with my normal shampoo. I got a really great price on it from Ulta so suggest checking there if you want to try this out!
Susan S.
Bethesda, MD
Ladies, this is an amazing product. The first word of advice, jump on the sale ULTA has when they put their big shampoo's on sale (the just had one in January) and a second one should be coming through June. This just definitely helps smooth you hair, I recommended it to a friend who has sooo much static and frizziness, she walked in one day and I asked her if she had straightened her hair and she responded with NO, just used the shampoo you told me about. I WAS IN SHOCK. this is great, especially for dyed hair and it doesn't break the bank!!!
Dara P.
Elberton , GA
Switched back to cheap shampoo and my head just freaked out! A couple washes with this shampoo and my scalp was back to normal and the oils balanced. It's crazy how different your hair loss and feels with just a change in quality shampoo.
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
The smell is to die for! This shampoo puts protein and moisture back into your hair. This shampoo is a must if you have color treated hair. However, it does have a lot of protein in it so I would use this shampoo every other wash.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
This smells heavenly! I’m so glad I purchased on sale at my local ULTA! it made my hair smell amazing and soft. I would compare it to many specially formulated companies that cater to your every day hair needs. I would recommend!
Natalia C.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom used to buy this for me when I was a little kid and I have loved it ever since. I love the smell! It leaves my hair nice and clean and smooth. A little bit more expensive than a regular drugstore shampoo, but I think it’s worth it.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This shampoo is life. I love the way it makes my hair feel, especially after recently coloring it. It makes my oil scalp look oil-less in every use. Instantly makes hair feel a little bit thickened and volumized too. I love the smell of it also, great product.
20🇺🇸🏛️45IsMyGuy🏛️🇺🇸20 C.
JOICO IS AMAZING Product. It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling fantastic. Sometimes I change up my hair products but then I regret it and always go back to joico
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
Why won't people just try this i bet they will love it after one use ??
Liz T.
I've heard great things about Joico products. I'm just curious as to why this is different than any other high end Shampoo?
Holly C.
Will this make my hair feel oily?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
What hair products do you prefer to use when it comes to cleansing and conditioning?
Is this shampoo good for color treated hair?