Joico K-PAK Shampoo uploaded by Sarah S.

BY JOICO

To say that K-PAK shampoo “cleanses your hair,” is like saying a Chanel coat “keeps you warm.” Sure, it gets the grime out… but it also turns your cleansing into the first step of a reconstruction process specifically designed for hair that’s been put through the ringer. Whether the culprit is overzealous thermal styling or harsh chemical services, our star shampoo actually restores hair’s original condition, measurably increasing strength, and giving it a cloak of protection to fend off future damage.

Perfect choice for: Fine hair (thanks to its low-molecular weight), as well as coarse, thick strands (thanks to a cream-based formula that’s rich and substantial).

Here’s how: No rocket science here… just shampoo, rinse, and repeat, if you like. (We know you’ll like.) Follow with K-PAK Conditioner for a great hair treat!

The inside secret: Think of our formula as a missile on a mission. This hair healer goes right to the damaged areas of the cuticle, instantly filling in those lost amino acids, and restoring elasticity, strength and shine with a powerful combination of our best antioxidant, Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex; plus Keratin Silicone, Vitamin E, and Aloe.

• What hair products do you prefer to use when it comes to cleansin...1 Answers
Vanessa R.
San Antonio, TX
I haven't purchased the gallon size but this stuff is wonderful. Especially if you have had a lot of work done to your hair. It leaves it feeling soft and looks healthy
Tamara F.
Love Joico and have used the K-pak shampoo and conditioner. I really liked how soft my hair felt and how good it smelt afterwards.
Lauren S.
Love this product. Works well. Doesn't oversee or leave greasy feel. Good price
Tracy T.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have vibrant purple hair, and it's naturally curly, so I only wash it about once a week. I always use this shampoo to cleanse before I use my color-depositing shampoo, and this stuff never strips my hair of its color. It does a great job of keeping my hair moisturized, too! Plus, it smells amazing. It's a tad pricey, but because I only use it once a week, a bottle lasts me forever. It's well worth the price, because it's exactly what I need to keep my frizzy, bleached, colored, curly hair nourished and clean.
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in cosmetology school and love hair and makeup and I always recommend this shampoo to my clients! It strengthens your hair like no other shampoo. It lathers and makes it feel so clean. I wish the smell was more fruity, but that doesn't bother most people!
Ellen V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the way this smells! It gets my hair super clean and soft and shiny and smooth! The scent will last for a long time. The lather is nice and thick! I was very satisfied with this purchase!
Karina M.
West New York, NJ
This is an awesome product that I use when I color my hair. I have naturally dark dark brown hair, so this is the product that I use in conjunction with a color saving shampoo to make sure I keep it as healthy as possible with bleach and chemically treated hair. The price point is appropriate for its results. I do switch it up every now and then between bottle uses. I feel as if my hair can get to used to it and slow its effectiveness.
Karen R.
Joico is one of the best products that I can recommend as a stylist to my clients. It smell so good , it's great for color hair leaves it feeling soft. I use this myself and I have to say I love it hadn't used this before and I'm glad I listen to my friend that's recommended this to me and I don't regret going out of my way to getting it.
Grace C.
This shampoo will change your life and hair game forever. You can really tell the difference when compared to cheaper drugstore brands. This shampoo DELIVERS when it comes to strengthening dry and brittle hair. A little goes a long way and when you put it on in the shower your hair actually feels stronger and more healthy instantly.
Jade L.
Conway, AR
If you have damaged hair, this stuff is amazing! I love Joico and it is also the only brand of hair dye I let my stylist use in my hair. Leaves your hair so soft and smells great!
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
What hair products do you prefer to use when it comes to cleansing and conditioning?