Joico K-PAK Shampoo uploaded by Sarah S.

Joico K-PAK Shampoo

To say that K-PAK shampoo “cleanses your hair,” is like saying a Chanel coat “keeps you warm.” Sure, it gets the grime out… but it also turns your cleansing into the first step of a reconstruction process specifically designed for hair that’s been put through the ringer. Whether the culprit is overzealous thermal styling or harsh chemical services, our star shampoo actually restores hair’s original condition, measurably increasing strength, and giving it a cloak of protection to fend off future damage.

Perfect choice for: Fine hair (thanks to its low-molecular weight), as well as coarse, thick strands (thanks to a cream-based formula that’s rich and substantial).

Here’s how: No rocket science here… just shampoo, rinse, and repeat, if you like. (We know you’ll like.) Follow with K-PAK Conditioner for a great hair treat!

The inside secret: Think of our formula as a missile on a mission. This hair healer goes right to the damaged areas of the cuticle, instantly filling in those lost amino acids, and restoring elasticity, strength and shine with a powerful combination of our best antioxidant, Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex; plus Keratin Silicone, Vitamin E, and Aloe.

• What hair products do you prefer to use when it comes to cleansin...1 Answers
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Joico K-PAK Shampoo more...
This was great! It left my hair soft and silky and clean! I have oily hair and it didn’t really do much that was outstanding it was just clean and soft which should be expected from most shampoos so I haven’t purchased this again but the price is a bit up there for something that’s just substantial but this is a great shampoo. If you try this, it just might end up being your favorite.💋
Taylor K.
Mckinney, TX
This and the kpak reconstructing conditioner treatment are holy grails that I’ve been using for over 12 years. I love the kpak line from joico, helps so much with dry, brittle hair from changing my hair color often.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
Review for: Reconstruct Select Option Size, Color Therapy Conditioner Liter Duo, Joico K-PAK Shampoo more...
This stuff is heaven in a bottle. It smells amazing. It works even better. I wish I could just smell this all day long. My only complaint is that it doesn’t leave your hair smelling this good! I wish it did!
Tracy T.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I have vibrant purple hair, and it's naturally curly, so I only wash it about once a week. I always use this shampoo to cleanse before I use my color-depositing shampoo, and this stuff never strips my hair of its color. It does a great job of keeping my hair moisturized, too! Plus, it smells amazing. It's a tad pricey, but because I only use it once a week, a bottle lasts me forever. It's well worth the price, because it's exactly what I need to keep my frizzy, bleached, colored, curly hair nourished and clean.
Ellen V.
I absolutely love the way this smells! It gets my hair super clean and soft and shiny and smooth! The scent will last for a long time. The lather is nice and thick! I was very satisfied with this purchase!
Chandler Y.
['Jonesboro ', ''], AR
I'm in cosmetology school and love hair and makeup and I always recommend this shampoo to my clients! It strengthens your hair like no other shampoo. It lathers and makes it feel so clean. I wish the smell was more fruity, but that doesn't bother most people!
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
I love the Joico k-pak shampoo and conditioner for keeping my crazy hair frizz free and healthy! I usually try and buy on sale at Ulta or from TJ Maxx when I can find it, and it’s worth it.
Sharmane W.
I use the Joico K-PAK for color treated hair and love it! I have a refreshing scent that last a day or so. I am rough on my hair an loved to color it often with Pravana Vivids which the colors don't last long but I noticed with this that they don't fade as fast and it keeps my hair moisturized and feeling soft
Aleezah B.
denver, CO
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! The conditioner is too! If you have naturally or artificially damaged hair it will transform your hair. You can usually find the K-Packs at places like TJMaxx and Ross for discounted prices too. And, they make color safe versions of the shampoo as well. Would definitely recommend.
Karina M.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Joico K-PAK Shampoo more...
This is an awesome product that I use when I color my hair. I have naturally dark dark brown hair, so this is the product that I use in conjunction with a color saving shampoo to make sure I keep it as healthy as possible with bleach and chemically treated hair. The price point is appropriate for its results. I do switch it up every now and then between bottle uses. I feel as if my hair can get to used to it and slow its effectiveness.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
What hair products do you prefer to use when it comes to cleansing and conditioning?