suggested searches

18%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Joico’s K-Pak line is amazing. I’ve been using the shampoo & conditioner for over a decade now (off and on cause I love to try new things as well). The K-Pak line has never failed me and I used to fry my hair like it was an egg on a skillet, with bleach. This line has saved my hair many times and kept it in good condition after chemical treatments, etc. This is something I recommend to anyone who says they have damaged hair. It smells really nice too! I’ve grown attached to the scent cause I’ve used Joico K-Pak for so many years now!

Product reviewed: Joico K Pak Color Therapy Shampoo for Unisex, 10.1 Ounce

Very moisturizing and my hair feels great after using it. I don’t use it every time I wash my hair just cz it can weigh it down but I do like to use it every other wash.

Product reviewed: Joico K Pak Color Therapy Shampoo for Unisex, 10.1 Ounce

Use this Joico shampoo with conditioner and it works great for my damaged hair. I bought this product probably the third time and very happy with it. My hair looks great.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I’m gonna be getting my hair blond in January and I have virgin brown hair, so I’m nervous how it’s gonna look and how to keep it looking healthy and blond. I have heard good things about this shampoo. Is it true?
Good for blonde hair?
0 answers
Is this product good for blondes or should I use blonde life by joico ?
more questions