Joico K-PAK Shampoo uploaded by Sarah S.
3 colors available

BY JOICO

To say that K-PAK shampoo “cleanses your hair,” is like saying a Chanel coat “keeps you warm.” Sure, it gets the grime out… but it also turns your cleansing into the first step of a reconstruction process specifically designed for hair that’s been put through the ringer. Whether the culprit is overzealous thermal styling or harsh chemical services, our star shampoo actually restores hair’s original condition, measurably increasing strength, and giving it a cloak of protection to fend off future damage.

Perfect choice for: Fine hair (thanks to its low-molecular weight), as well as coarse, thick strands (thanks to a cream-based formula that’s rich and substantial).

Here’s how: No rocket science here… just shampoo, rinse, and repeat, if you like. (We know you’ll like.) Follow with K-PAK Conditioner for a great hair treat!

The inside secret: Think of our formula as a missile on a mission. This hair healer goes right to the damaged areas of the cuticle, instantly filling in those lost amino acids, and restoring elasticity, strength and shine with a powerful combination of our best antioxidant, Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex; plus Keratin Silicone, Vitamin E, and Aloe.

• What hair products do you prefer to use when it comes to cleansing ...1 Answers
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Antonio, TX
I haven't purchased the gallon size but this stuff is wonderful. Especially if you have had a lot of work done to your hair. It leaves it feeling soft and looks healthy
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Love Joico and have used the K-pak shampoo and conditioner. I really liked how soft my hair felt and how good it smelt afterwards.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Love this product. Works well. Doesn't oversee or leave greasy feel. Good price
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have vibrant purple hair, and it's naturally curly, so I only wash it about once a week. I always use this shampoo to cleanse before I use my color-depositing shampoo, and this stuff never strips my hair of its color. It does a great job of keeping my hair moisturized, too! Plus, it smells amazing. It's a tad pricey, but because I only use it once a week, a bottle lasts me forever. It's well worth the price, because it's exactly what I need to keep my frizzy, bleached, colored, curly hair nourished and clean.
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love K-pak!! It helps my hair so much and it smells great, but not too strong. I love stocking up on k-pak everything during Ulta sales.
Grace C.
Grace C.
This shampoo will change your life and hair game forever. You can really tell the difference when compared to cheaper drugstore brands. This shampoo DELIVERS when it comes to strengthening dry and brittle hair. A little goes a long way and when you put it on in the shower your hair actually feels stronger and more healthy instantly.
Jade L.
Jade L.
Conway, AR
If you have damaged hair, this stuff is amazing! I love Joico and it is also the only brand of hair dye I let my stylist use in my hair. Leaves your hair so soft and smells great!
Amy I.
Amy I.
Leaves my hair smelling like coconut Heaven and soft when used with the conditioner. The Shampoo feels very luxurious as well. I love this line.
Atlanta, GA
As a hairstylist I must say that this product is great!!! It works great on color treated and damaged hair. Very conditioning and hydrating and smells nice!!!
Ellen V.
Ellen V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the way this smells! It gets my hair super clean and soft and shiny and smooth! The scent will last for a long time. The lather is nice and thick! I was very satisfied with this purchase!
Atlanta, GA
What hair products do you prefer to use when it comes to cleansing and conditioning?