Joico K-PAK Shampoo

by Joico

To say that K-PAK shampoo “cleanses your hair,” is like saying a Chanel coat “keeps you warm.” Sure, it gets the grime out… but it also turns your cleansing into the first step of a reconstruction process specifically designed for hair that’s been put through the ringer. Whether the culprit is overzealous thermal styling or harsh chemical services, our star shampoo actually restores hair’s original condition, measurably increasing strength, and giving it a cloak of protection to fend off future damage.

Perfect Choice For:

Fine hair (thanks to its low-molecular weight), as well as coarse, thick strands (thanks to a cream-based formula that’s rich and substantial).

Here’s How:

No rocket science here… just shampoo, rinse, and repeat, if you like. (We know you’ll like.) Follow with K-PAK Conditioner for a great hair treat!

The Inside Secret:

Think of our formula as a missile on a mission. This hair healer goes right to the damaged areas of the cuticle, instantly filling in those lost amino acids, and restoring elasticity, strength and shine with a powerful combination of our best antioxidant, Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex; plus Keratin Silicone, Vitamin E, and Aloe.

I’m gonna be getting my hair blond in January and I have virgin brown hair, so I’m nervous how it’s gonna look and how to keep it looking healthy and blond. I have heard good things about this shampoo. Is it true?
Good for blonde hair?
Is this product good for blondes or should I use blonde life by joico ?
Start your review of Joico K-PAK Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Joico K-PAK Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Oh my goodness everyone should tried this amazing product I can see the difference, repair the damage of my hair!Joico K-PAK Shampoo
Gabriela S.
Loveland, CO
Joico K-PAK Shampoo uploaded by Gabriela S.
I always gonna say good things about the Joico products because I love it, my hair loves it and I never found anything that would bring my hair the best results. Shiny, soft, hydrated, smelling good and free of oil.
Amber C.
Joico K-PAK Shampoo uploaded by Amber C.
I CANNOT say enough about this product! I have very processed hair and well water so my hair needs all the love it can get. The smell is INCREDIBLE... my hair feels so soft and is so shiny. I would highly recommend this brand for all hair types- it’s amazing!
Alyssa R.
Joico K-PAK Shampoo uploaded by Alyssa R.
This product has changed my hair game! It keeps my hair rejuvenated and hydrated while keeping its dyed color looking fresh!
Allison R.
Mckinleyville, CA
Joico K-PAK Shampoo uploaded by Allison R.
100% yes , so amazing on my hair . I love it . Joico K-PAK Shampoo my hair is literally getting so much healthier!
Jalisa C.
Eubank, KY
I will swear by this product. I use nothing else on my hair when it comes to color and shampoo and conditioner. Better than Paul Mitchell
Stormy B.
Zebulon, NC
This shampoo, is a necessity if you have colored hair! Even red! It’s amazing, my hair didn’t fade nearly as bad when I used this and it hydrated my hair as well! Which is always a necessity as well!
EMMA V.
Riverside, CA
Joico K-PAK Shampoo uploaded by EMMA V.
Purchased at: ULTA
[email protected] use this shampoo 🧴 it’s very recommended for hair dyes and dry hair works perfectly
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Joico K-PAK Shampoo uploaded by Stefanie M.
I have thick coarse dry hair and the shampoo does wonders. The smell is pleasing, It lathers up nice and makes my hair feel wonderful. the only con I’ve noticed is when I use it for more than two weeks at a time it tends to dry out my hair out so I have to switch out to another brand. (Which is normal for all the products I use. Price point is a little high but you get what you pay for. This brand is and will always be in my hair care routine cycle.
Sara A.
Gladwyne
Joico K-PAK Shampoo uploaded by Sara A.
I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner for almost 6 months now, and I’m obsessed! I don’t think I’ll ever switch again. I have pretty damaged hair... Preserving shampoo that gently cleanses while improving hair's elasticity and shine. I definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie C.
Van Buren, AR
il y a un an
Joico K-PAK Shampoo ? TRESemmé Tres Smooth and Silky Touchable Softness Shampoo What's the best shampoo/conditioner for oily hair?
Stephanie B. il y a un an
Kpak is not good for oily hair- adds more moisture.