BY JOICO

The Joico K-Pak Shampoo ensures the reconstruction process of your hair using a unique cream foundation enriched with Joico's exclusive keratin silicone complex. Joico Reconstruct Shampoo features a balance of 19 essential amino acids that are considered to be the building blocks of hair. The shampoo adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and restoration from the cuticle to the cortex. This color-safe Joico Shampoo also retains and protects the color of your hair. It provides the hair with sufficient elasticity, strength and shine. This damaged hair shampoo must be applied to wet hair to create a rich lather. For optimum results, repeat the process after the first rinsing. The Joico K-Pak shampoo is ideal for treating damaged hair. see more...

Buy on Target*
Amber G.
Amber G.
Westminster, MD
Love the KPak line. It seems a little weird, not floral or anything - it always reminds me of bananas, but its really nourishing and professional grade treatments. It's not a glamorous line, more an older and less trendy line, but it protects color and does an excellent job in hydrating.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will leave your hair feeling amazing I deffinately recommend we learned about it at school and then I had to get it and in love
Tessa E.
Tessa E.
Fordsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really really great stuff. the shampoo and conditioner really helps to make your hair healthy and smooth
Tionna R.
Tionna R.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Joico. Especially in the winter when my hair gets extra dry. It adds moisture without weighing my hair down too much. Plus it is easy on my color treated hair!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
The first time I tried Joico K-Pak products was over 20 years ago in high school after bleaching and dying my hair multiple color-----at home. Walked into my local beauty supply with dry, damaged, brittle hair! The wonderful lady adviced me to try the K-Pak products . I have been a huge fan of Joico K-Pak since then.
Lyneen G.
Lyneen G.
Yorkville, IL
Joico K-pak is amazing for dry, over processed hair. Using heat and bleach kills my hair and it gets to the point of being damaged and straw like. K-pak smells great and helps make my hair stronger and silkier even with all of the stuff I put it through.
Dee C.
Dee C.
Joico products have such a rich texture, the scent smells so great on the hair, I have a dry scalp and works well with my hair, it's a good amount of shampoo for the price it retails for, very satisfied with this product, recommended to any one
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Kent, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I bought it hoping that it would save my severely dry/damaged hair and it really came through for me. With every use my hair improved and became more manageable. I will definitely repurchase this!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Anderson, SC
Yesss! This product and the whole line is perfect! I also use the silver toning shampoo by Joica and that is great for blondes. If your hair is over processed this is the product for you. Very moisturizing. If you use this shampoo with the matching conditioner and the deep conditioner your hair will be transformed! I only recommend you buy this from a salon or salon supply store because sometimes you can tend to get watered down products from grocery stores/drugstores if it is a salon quality product! Enjoy!
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
Upland, CA
Great product especially for colors hair. keeps my hair soft and silky without fading the color.