BY JOICO

K-PAK Shampoo - A gentle, rich cleansing shampoo that restores weak and depleted hair to its optimal strength and condition.This reconstructing shampoo replenishes amino acids and fills in damaged areas of the cuticle while hydrating and protecting with aloe and antioxidant vitamin E.Your hair will become stronger and more resilient to external damage. Plus, because what's been missing is being replenished, your hair will be more responsive to styling. - K-PAK Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Susan S.
Review for: Joico K-PAK Shampoo more...
Ladies, this is an amazing product. The first word of advice, jump on the sale ULTA has when they put their big shampoo's on sale (the just had one in January) and a second one should be coming through June. This just definitely helps smooth you hair, I recommended it to a friend who has sooo much static and frizziness, she walked in one day and I asked her if she had straightened her hair and she responded with NO, just used the shampoo you told me about. I WAS IN SHOCK. this is great, especially for dyed hair and it doesn't break the bank!!!
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
Although this product can be purchased in most supermarkets where I live I choose to buy it from amazon because I can buy the large containers for the same price as the small ones! I started using this after my hairstylist used it on me. I love the smell, it makes me feel like I just left the salon! I do believe it has made a difference on my hair as well. It’s not as frizzy and tangly.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Joico K-PAK Shampoo more...
This shampoo is THE BOMB.com... like no lie! This shampoo will transform your hair creating revitalized moisturizered sleek softer juicy a$$ hair!!! This shampoo is so good that when you use it you will immediately see and feel the results! Its price is decent and for the quality of this product, I wouldn’t mind paying more.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I love getting good deals on higher end products! Ulta always has the best BOGO sales on salon quality hair products, so I picked up a set of Joico K-Pak shampoo and conditioner during my last visit. I've always used the cheapy stuff because it did "the job" but since adopting unicorn hair, I've been noticing that spending a little extra on my haircare products has gone a looong way! This shampoo and conditioner again, does the job, but it protects my color and feels much more luxurious. I'll have to continue using to see if the results are lasting and overall improves the texture and health of my hair.
Liz M.
Madison, WI
Review for: Joico K-PAK Shampoo more...
This shampoo is hydrating - almost too hydrating for my hair as too much made it way greasy. I like the smell and feel like it is pretty nourishing, so I switch it up with my normal shampoo. I got a really great price on it from Ulta so suggest checking there if you want to try this out!
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
This is the shampoo and conditioner that I always go back to! No matter how many different types I try, this is my good old trusty. I always know it will work and leave my hair feeling soft and repaired. Always recommend this to my clients if they’re looking for a new brand to live!
candance C.
Review for: Joico K-PAK Shampoo more...
This is my go to shampoo to chelate hair. I love that it removes build up without stripping my hair. This shampoo is so moisturing that I'm also able to detangle with it. I've been using this shampoo for about five years now and it will always be a part of my hair product stash.
Kathy N.
Lake Worth
Review for: Joico K-PAK Shampoo more...
The shampoo does the job to wash my hair, even when it is extremely oily. However, the results didn’t stand out as much as I would like for the price. The scent also was overwhelming for me so that was unfortunate. Overall, the result and the scent is why I give it an average review.
Dara P.
Elberton, GA
Switched back to cheap shampoo and my head just freaked out! A couple washes with this shampoo and my scalp was back to normal and the oils balanced. It's crazy how different your hair loss and feels with just a change in quality shampoo.
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
The smell is to die for! This shampoo puts protein and moisture back into your hair. This shampoo is a must if you have color treated hair. However, it does have a lot of protein in it so I would use this shampoo every other wash.
Liz T.
I've heard great things about Joico products. I'm just curious as to why this is different than any other high end Shampoo?
Valentina Q.