BY JOICO

Indulge in the ultimate luxury treatment for dry, damaged hair from the leader in hair repair. Actively repairs, restores, protects, and hydrates hair, correcting years’ worth of damage while preventing future damage. With each application, hair... see more...

Jany C.
Orlando, FL
I recommend this treatment to anyone that is looking to improve their hair’s health. This product is amazing. I cannot say enough nice things about it!! It does exactly what it says. It leaves your hair so soft and shinny, it hydrates it without weighting it down or making it oily. It smells amazing!! It is kind of pricey, but it does last a long time and it does improve your hair, so it is totally worthy!!
Allison R.
I use this product weekly for my hair that is processed. It leaves it so shiny and soft and healthy feeling. It isn't too heavy but does an amazing job at hydrating. My only complaint is the smell isn't my favorite, but it not bad either! I would recommend this to anyone with damage.
Tracy A.
Cedar Bluff
Invention of the Gods, need I say more........Joico .....products are fabulous, scents are delicious. Who doesn't want a fantastic product that smells heavenly and works great? When a complete stranger compliments your hair and remarks on how great it smells, does it get any better!
Genevieve P.
Garland, TX
I love all of the Joico K Pak products. They do a fantastic job of making my hair feel soft and "repaired" They also smell really great! These are salon quality products, so they are not especially affordable. As a result, I don't have the opportunity to use them often, but when I do, I'm very satisfied.
Kelsey H.
This was the absolute best hair treatment/mask that I've used ever! Fantastic for color treated hair and lasts twice as long since you don't have to use it often. Worth the price for sure! Would purchase again.
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Amazing product for a boost of protein. This is a heavy protein treatment so using a moisturizing deep conditioner afterwards is a great thing... I love this it is expensive but well worth it
Jessica h.
Newark, DE
This product brings my hair back to life! My hair has intense damage from heat and bleach. This product leaves my hair silky and smooth and tames any frizzy ends and fly-aways. I will continue to buy this product.
Lori Y.
Girard
When my hair is feeling frizzy or coarse I use this product and it works miracles. I purchased this after my favorite brands slicer was discontinued but soon glad I did. I apply after a shower, wrap in a plastic bag and apply heat from hair dryer. I then rinse with cool water to close cuticle and my is actual so soft it feels and looks like silk. Once a week or so is plenty because it can weigh hair down.
Madison Y.
I have naturally curly hair and use this product twice a month to give my curls the moisture it needs. If you have curly hair i definitely recommend this product to you.
Maria R.
I just recently tried this. I wouldn't say I was disappointed but I did have higher hopes. I normally use the It's a 10 hair mask but I wanted to try some other products out. I recommend the It's a 10 hair mask if anyone is looking for a good hair treatment!