BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsJoico
K-PAK Restorative Styling Oil

Joico K-PAK Restorative Styling Oil

by Joico

K-PAK Restorative Styling Oil - Joico K-PAK Restorative Styling Oil delivers the restorative properties of a hair treatment and the polished finish of a styler without weighing hair down. Hair's strength, elasticity and resiliency are restored; haircolor is protected from fading.(3.4 oz.) - K-PAK Restorative Styling Oil

What’s your favorite hair oil that doesn’t leave a greasy residue? I was usingJoico K-PAK Restorative Styling Oil a while ago but I don’t need a color protectant anymore since I’m letting my natural hair grow out. Any ideas!? 💕
Start your review of Joico K-PAK Restorative Styling Oil!
Jasmine C.
Dover, PA
Joico K-PAK Restorative Styling Oil uploaded by Jasmine C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This makes my hair feel so soft and supple! You can use this on either dry or damp hair. I like to use this right after I get out of the shower after doing my normal co-wash routine, and I will put some drops in my hands, rub my hands together and gently spread throughout my hair. Remember not to concentrate on one spot because it is oil and it will look greasy when your hair dries. I dont color my hair, so I cant answer how it works on colored hair which is what it's for, but it works amazingly well for non colored hair. I'm deff a fan
Regi S.
Washington, DC
Joico K-PAK Restorative Styling Oil uploaded by Regi S.
Really love this stuff. You only need a pump or two. My hair is thin and this oil doesn’t leave me with oily hair which is a miracle
Crystal O.
Tx
Purchased at: ULTA
This oil is my hair gold lol! I have been using this oil for over 5 years and I love it! I would not make any changes to this oil! I have fine colored long hair and I use heat to my hair like everyday!!
Angela V.
I only like this oil, not love. I mainly use the oil to add shine to my dull ends as I recently dyed hair and the ends did a little rough. Compared to the previous brand I was using, I do see a difference on my ends. I like that it does not feel greasy if I apply a through out my hair.
Chaney B.
Nixa, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
Gives my thick wavy hair a natural and healthy sheen and really works well to moisturize hair. Smells amazing and brings out the pigmentation in my hair! Love this line of Joico hair products.
jenny H.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for all hair types. Treatment oil can be used daily has a slight thermal protection and is long lasting
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Joico K-PAK Restorative Styling Oil uploaded by Joy H.
Live this repair for color hair oil! Makes my hair so soft and feel so healthy! Oh and oh how it will shine! Right at under $20.00 a bottle is amazing! Will keeping buying and tell all my friends!
Elyse P.
Scranton, PA
AMAZING! I tell everyone i know to use this. When i went blonde i had black hair and i went through 3 bleach process and it took 8 hours in 1 day. I know im crazy. My hair was dry. But when a friend told me to get this within 2 weeks my hair was soft again and manageable. I love this stuff i live by it
Annie R.
Mcallen, TX
This bottle lasted me forever! I would used it all the time to not only preserve my hair color but to control frizz as well. It’s a bit pricey but it was so good. You don’t need a lot one pump for your ends works just fine. It’s well worth the price because it will last you so long.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
I was experiencing dry ends due to dry shampoo use. I decided to give this a shot to counteract the drying effect of dry shampoo and I've noticed a huge difference. I have fine hair and one pump is just enough without leaving my hair oily and weighed down. I also like using this as a finishing serum to smooth down any fly aways and add extra shine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shannon B.