suggested searches

18%

3 star

2 star

1 star

It's no wonder that Joico has already been elected as the best hair care brand in the world. ALL of your products are wonderful. In addition to visibly restoring hair from the first use, the line still smells wonderful. The K-pak line has a delicious and smooth banana scent, in addition to rebuilding, strengthening and nourishing the hair. The mask alone is already a miracle. I have bleached hair and only Joico products recover from chemical damage. If you are insecure, you can buy without fear. if you prefer, buy a travel size to do a test because you will be surprised

Product reviewed: K-Pak Reconstruct Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor For Damaged Hair 10.5 oz

No e tenido el gusto de probarla y me encantaría ver qué tal es tengo muchas expectativas con ella me encantaría en probarla

Joico k pak is a rich moisturizer mask for dry hair. It helps curly, medium thick and thin hair. A good price point. You can get it from your hairstylist.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
would you like to work with professional tools like these?
Hey guys, I just bleached my hair and it’s really damaged. Also dyed my hair in purple color and I don’t think it looks good because my hair is such in a bad condition right now. Someone mentioned to me this product, do you think is it good? Or do you have any other products to recommend?
Is this product recommended for what kind of hair?
more questions