BY JOICO

Everyone has their favorite product, but our award-winning, Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor has a loyal following that’s truly unparalleled. The reason? In just five minutes (The 5-minute miracle!), this powerful combination of amino acids rebuilds and re-fortifies stressed strands… returning hair to its former glory in a single application.

Perfect choice for: Hair – of any texture, length, or thickness–that’s become damaged, dry, and dull, thanks to relentless exposure to thermal styling tools, chemical processes, or a harsh environment.

Here’s how: Apply to damp, towel-dried hair; allow to penetrate for a full five minutes; then rinse. (Tip: Leave on even longer for an added treat for your hair – your hair will thank you for it.) You’ll feel the difference before you even pick up your blowdryer.

The inside secret: We added the highest concentration of Quadramine Complex, our famous protein-stocked repair formula, to maximize protection and reconstruction to each and every damaged strand.

* behindthechair.com Stylist Choice Awards “Favorite Damage Repair Product”

• My hair is dried out because of heat damage and coloring....1 Answers
  • Is this as effective as the kpak deep conditioner? I love...3 Answers
  • Would you recommend it for curly damaged hair? 3 Answers
Joico K-Pak Reconstructor
  • "It might be because I have super thick long hair but it sort of felt too thin in consistency for my liking." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone looking to put the moisture back in dried out hair." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair soft and hydrated., and I dye my hair regularly." in 1 review
  • "A joico rep recommended this for my very damaged hair and told me to use it about once a week along with the deep conditioner." in 1 review
  • "It smells great does wonders." in 1 review
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
This is great for an occasional deep condition! I use it after dying my hair or doing anything else that's damaging. My hair isn't thin, but it's pretty fine. Since it's naturally wavy/curly, I also have to worry about it getting greasy or weighed down. This is WAY too much for me to use as an every day conditioner, but it's perfect when you want to give your hair a little extra love. It smells fantastic and will leave your hair extra soft. The directions are the standard 5 minutes or so, but I try to leave it on longer - while I shave/finish showering or even post shower for up to 30 minutes depending on how much time I have. It's definitely one item that I keep on hand, and the bottle has lasted me a long time since I don't use it all the time. I will definitely repurchase.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I remember using this as hat can't as 2001, when I started cosmetology school! I love this stuff! Since our hair& nails are made of keratin protein, this stuff is a miracle treatment! Joico's K-pak Reconstructive Conditioner is awesome& one of my absolute favorites! It repairs split ends& damaged hair in genera. It adds shine, improves elasticity & smoothness! If you've over-processed your hair or if it just needs a boost, due to dullness (after/during pregnancy, when baby took all your vitamins & whatnot, to grow)- *K-Pak It* I leave it on w/ a cap over it for 30mins, heat with a hair dryer (optional, but this opens your hair cuticle & lets it deep in your hair follicle). I'd definitely recommend this product!
Octavia M.
I’ve been using this lately as my actual conditioner for my hair. I love that it’s not weighing my hair down and I love the extra moisture my hair is getting from it. It smells pleasant, and the texture it makes my hair is perfect, smooth and slick while wet and it air dries beautifully.
Jessica W.
Johnstown, PA
Yes yes yes a thousand times YES! I used to manage a salon and have tried a ton of different products. I've always gone back to this stuff plus the matching shampoo and conditioner. This past summer, I hopped on the fashion hair color trend and went from died black hair to white blond in a matter of 2 months. My poor hair was dry and a but damaged at the ends! This whole regimen saved the day!
Amber S.
Waterbury, CT
This stuff works so well when my hair needs a little extra attention. Helps make your hair healthier and stronger. Smells nice, and the bright packaging makes it easy to find in all of my hair products.
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa , CA
This stuff saved my hair when it was bleach damaged. My hair was brittle and dull and felt like straw. I tried a bunch of different deep conditioners and they did nothing. Then I read about protein treatments so I picked this one up along with the moisture renew one that you have to use after. It smells pretty good and my hair felt soooo much better after using it. I thought I was going to have to cut my hair off, but this stuff was a miracle in a bottle!
Kemi Q.
Ohmigosh! I love this! I bought a mini size of Joico k-pack to test it out. I had heard about how good it was years ago but never tried it. I used it as a deep conditioner after my shampoo. I applied heat with my bonnet hood dryer. My hair was so soft and look so much better. I’m sold! I did apply a moisturizing conditioner afterwards and alternate with Joico’s Intense Hydration.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This is my holy grail of hair masks. This products smells absolutely fantastic. It leaves my hair feeling luscious, soft and healthy feeling. I only use this about once maybe twice amongst. This is defiantly worth the money
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I think of this more as a intense conditioner than a treatment. It helped my hair maintain its texture and strength. My hAir was only a bit dry to begin with and it helped moisturize. It smells good it smells like banana and pineapple, like a tanning lotion almost like a tropical smell that’s one of the reasons why I love using it.
Jayla H.
This is what my hair dresser always uses on my hair She recommended it to me after I bleached it to help the damage it leave my hair feeling soft and the smell is like bananas but a little odd it’s not horrible I can get over it but other than that it’s heavy on my hair but it does leave it feeling nice afterwards
Vanessa H.
Chihuahua
I wanna buy this product, ¿does this thing really work? how do you apply it?
Tereza T.
Can I use it in combination with a shampoo from other brand or should I buy Joico shampoo?
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
is this a really good product or can I find better ome of another brands?
Samantha T.
Murfreesboro, AR
Is this as effective as the kpak deep conditioner? I love all KPak but haven't tried this yet.
Leanne W.
Las Vegas, NV
Can this be used as a leave in?