BY JOICO

Everyone has their favorite product, but our award-winning, Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor has a loyal following that’s truly unparalleled. The reason? In just five minutes (The 5-minute miracle!), this powerful combination of amino acids rebuilds and re-fortifies stressed strands… returning hair to its former glory in a single application.

Perfect choice for: Hair – of any texture, length, or thickness–that’s become damaged, dry, and dull, thanks to relentless exposure to thermal styling tools, chemical processes, or a harsh environment.

Here’s how: Apply to damp, towel-dried hair; allow to penetrate for a full five minutes; then rinse. (Tip: Leave on even longer for an added treat for your hair – your hair will thank you for it.) You’ll feel the difference before you even pick up your blowdryer.

The inside secret: We added the highest concentration of Quadramine Complex, our famous protein-stocked repair formula, to maximize protection and reconstruction to each and every damaged strand.

* behindthechair.com Stylist Choice Awards “Favorite Damage Repair Product”

• My hair is dried out because of heat damage and coloring....1 Answers
  • Is this as effective as the kpak deep conditioner? I love...3 Answers
  • Would you recommend it for curly damaged hair? 3 Answers
Joico K-Pak Reconstructor
  • "It might be because I have super thick long hair but it sort of felt too thin in consistency for my liking." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone looking to put the moisture back in dried out hair." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair soft and hydrated., and I dye my hair regularly." in 1 review
  • "A joico rep recommended this for my very damaged hair and told me to use it about once a week along with the deep conditioner." in 1 review
  • "It smells great does wonders." in 1 review
Amber C.
Independence, MO
I am a hairstylist so I am constantly highlighting or coloring my hair different colors. I have damaged my hair with bleach a lot so this really helps with the dry, brittle, breakage. Leaves my hair soft and helps it look a lot healthier. It also gives me some shine back as well. I use this with the shampoo and conditioner and my hair stays a lot healthier than it would with a regular shampoo in any line. It’s a great price and great quality!
Nette H.
Pocatello
I didn’t notice a ton of difference other than when I showered. My hair still seemed pretty dry at the ends but it wasn’t so stringy in the shower. I used this after I dyed my hair blonde.
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
This is great for an occasional deep condition! I use it after dying my hair or doing anything else that's damaging. My hair isn't thin, but it's pretty fine. Since it's naturally wavy/curly, I also have to worry about it getting greasy or weighed down. This is WAY too much for me to use as an every day conditioner, but it's perfect when you want to give your hair a little extra love. It smells fantastic and will leave your hair extra soft. The directions are the standard 5 minutes or so, but I try to leave it on longer - while I shave/finish showering or even post shower for up to 30 minutes depending on how much time I have. It's definitely one item that I keep on hand, and the bottle has lasted me a long time since I don't use it all the time. I will definitely repurchase.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I remember using this as hat can't as 2001, when I started cosmetology school! I love this stuff! Since our hair& nails are made of keratin protein, this stuff is a miracle treatment! Joico's K-pak Reconstructive Conditioner is awesome& one of my absolute favorites! It repairs split ends& damaged hair in genera. It adds shine, improves elasticity & smoothness! If you've over-processed your hair or if it just needs a boost, due to dullness (after/during pregnancy, when baby took all your vitamins & whatnot, to grow)- *K-Pak It* I leave it on w/ a cap over it for 30mins, heat with a hair dryer (optional, but this opens your hair cuticle & lets it deep in your hair follicle). I'd definitely recommend this product!
Octavia M.
I’ve been using this lately as my actual conditioner for my hair. I love that it’s not weighing my hair down and I love the extra moisture my hair is getting from it. It smells pleasant, and the texture it makes my hair is perfect, smooth and slick while wet and it air dries beautifully.
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa , CA
This stuff saved my hair when it was bleach damaged. My hair was brittle and dull and felt like straw. I tried a bunch of different deep conditioners and they did nothing. Then I read about protein treatments so I picked this one up along with the moisture renew one that you have to use after. It smells pretty good and my hair felt soooo much better after using it. I thought I was going to have to cut my hair off, but this stuff was a miracle in a bottle!
IZABELLA D.
Raleigh
Purchased at: ULTA
This was recommended to me by a hair dresser two years ago and i’ve been using it ever since. It’s kind of pricey for the bigger bottle but soooo worth it. I use it at least once a month on my hair and I always get comments on how healthy and soft my hair is, especially for bleaching it as often as I do. I can not recommend this enough. Especially when paired with other products from this brand.
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
I LOVE this product. It has done wonders to my hair. I have been told by my stylist many times that my hair is healthier after using this! I love the smell. Just not sure what it is. I say it smells like bananas and my boyfriend says pinata coladas. All I know is it's amazing. It makes my hair soft too. I use it with the joico k pack reconstruct every other shoe. I'm almost out and about to repurchase so I've got another one ready.
Mandi U.
St. Louis
This is an incredible deep conditioner. I first tried this a few years ago in a set called 15 minute miracle. (it contained several products of varying phs to do a 15 minute treatment. It had a clarifying shampoo, K-Pak shampoo and conditioner, and this reconstructor.) I've been buying this since trying that. It has almost a banana smell, IMO. It's thick and creamy and really helps my hair out. I'd definitely recommend this.
Alyssa H.
I love this product! I actually wet my hair, apply liberally, and sleep with it in my hair as a deep conditioning treatment for my over- processed hair. It has turned my straw texture back into my soft, fine tresses. I’m so thankful I read reviews and tried this product!
Vanessa H.
Chihuahua
I wanna buy this product, ¿does this thing really work? how do you apply it?
Tereza T.
Can I use it in combination with a shampoo from other brand or should I buy Joico shampoo?
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
is this a really good product or can I find better ome of another brands?
Leanne W.
Las Vegas, NV
Can this be used as a leave in?
Muy B.
Would you recommend it for curly damaged hair?