BY JOICO

Shampoo To Repair Damage This reconstructing shampoo gently cleanses hair while enhancing elasticity, strength, and shine. pH 4.5 to 5.5 Contains Quadramine Complex™, an exclusive blend of low molecular weight and size proteins . This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Color - Safe. For Details Call 1-800-44-joico Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico and are not a licensed retailer of Joico. Joico guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tra see more...

• My hair is severely damaged from heat tools, I'm just wondering is ...7 Answers
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
Antioch, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair dresser recommended this shampoo for my long blonde hair. My old shampoo left my hair full of sticky product and made it greasy. I only need to use a small amount of this shampoo to get the cleanest hair. The cleanser is gentle and leaves my locks feeling soft and most importantly- clean!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Royal, AR
One of the best styling and hair care brands anywhere. It's been around a long time, the quality of the product is great, the cost per ounce isn't too expensive, and the bottles are huge! As for the shampoo, it works WONDERS on color treated or dry hair! Always a great buy
Brina B.
Brina B.
Puyallup, WA
Amazing! So little back story I used to only use crappy drug store shampoos that never worked for my hair. Well only worked for a few months. A hair stylist recommended this and it's amazing!! My hair is stronger and healthier then ever! This product works!! Wonders!!
Julia A.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to have super dry hair and this was recommended to my by my stylist. Works well for moisturizing and repairing, but I am not super impressed with the ingredients (contains sulfates). I know more now than I used to so I probably would not purchase this again.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Addison, TX
I used the k-pak line from Joico for over 6 months and initially my hair was incredibly soft, but as time went on it completely stopped working for me. I wouldn't recommend for an everyday shampoo, but it can definitely help really damaged hair in the beginning.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!! Especially for dry damaged hair. Totally changes your hair! I prefer this formula over the color therapy one though. That one makes me hair feel oily and unclean. The scent is amazing too! Great for over processed and chemically treated hair.
Leslie n.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I have dark asian hair and bleached if a few times over the years to get a super light blonde and it absolutely destroyed my hair. My stylist told me to use this and it rescued my hair. My hair was no longer breaking off. It smells great as well.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Honolulu, HI
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It is a bit on the pricier side but well worth the money. I have long thick/ curly hair and it makes my hair feel very healthy. I would definitely recommend this product. It is my favorite for my hair.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My color has stayed true and my hair feels soft and glossy. I tried this in comparison with the Joico red which left my hair feeling dry but looking greasy. The Joico kpak was a big improvement over my big box store brand shampoos.
Bayleigh S.
Bayleigh S.
Greensburg, IN
I used this product for close to 4 months. In the beginning, my dry, thick hair felt so much nicer and I saw tons of improvement. The longer I used it, my hair started to feel worst and started to tangle and break so easy.
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
My hair is severely damaged from heat tools, I'm just wondering is this something that would work for that?