BY JOICO

Shampoo To Repair Damage This reconstructing shampoo gently cleanses hair while enhancing elasticity, strength, and shine. pH 4.5 to 5.5 Contains Quadramine Complex™, an exclusive blend of low molecular weight and size proteins . This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Color - Safe. For Details Call 1-800-44-joico Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico and are not a licensed retailer of Joico. Joico guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tra see more...

• My hair is severely damaged from heat tools, I'm just won...7 Answers
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
Joico K-Pak is an awesome product line. It does what it promises, by improving the health of my dry, damaged hair. It has a creamy consistency and smells so good. I usually like to stock up on these when Ulta has their liter sales. I usually rotate the K-Pak with the Joico - Moisture Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Duo Set(33.8oz), because it's not good to only use protein builders like the K-Pak and can lead to making hair too dry and brittle. I find that rotating the two (K-Pak and moisture) make my hair super healthy.
Sarah G.
If you process your hair often, this is a great product for you! It smells nice and used once a week you should have a noticeable change I the texture of your hair. I try to keep a small bottle on hand and use it once a week and my hair thanks me!
Carol M.
Great shampoo cleans and balances the hair ph and leaves hair with an awesome shine. I like the reconstructive aspect of this entire line this shampoo combined with the deep conditioner is a must for damaged hair.
Mandi H.
Love this for my blonde locks. I’m an every other day washer, and this works well. I like a light feeling with my hair and don’t want it to be weighed down, this does the trick.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
This stuff is heaven in a bottle. It smells amazing. It works even better. I wish I could just smell this all day long. My only complaint is that it doesn’t leave your hair smelling this good! I wish it did!
Melody L.
Austin , TX
Ride or Die Shampoo hands down.. I have color treated hair that is dry and long. I use this at least twice a month in my arsenal of shampoos. It has my favorite smell of all of them. My hair has a bounciness to it so I can actually let it air and my head of hair will have a full head of nice curl. Usually my hair will be half straight and half curly.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
I used to have super dry hair and this was recommended to my by my stylist. Works well for moisturizing and repairing, but I am not super impressed with the ingredients (contains sulfates). I know more now than I used to so I probably would not purchase this again.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
The reconstruct shampoo worked fantastic on my colored treated hair it lathers really well and it helps keep my hair feeling soft and bouncy after I color stripped my hair and took my hair to my natural color Joico kpack is what I use to fill back in the proteins in the hair shaft to make my hair shiny soft and healthier.
Chels H.
LOVE! I use this shampoo every time I wash my hair. This makes my hair feel soft and stronger. This shampoo is a little pricey at salons but is well worth the money. I would say this shampoo does exactly as it says and oh it smells amazing too! I would recommend this to anyone with damaged hair!
Karly G.
Jeannette, PA
I use this in the salon everyday. This is an awesome shampoo with an amazing scent and a little goes a long way. This is great for damaged or color treated hair. I recommend it to anyone trying to get their hair back into perfect condition!
Desiree W.
My hair is severely damaged from heat tools, I'm just wondering is this something that would work for that?