Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo

by Joico

Shampoo To Repair Damage This reconstructing shampoo gently cleanses hair while enhancing elasticity, strength, and shine. pH 4.5 to 5.5 Contains Quadramine Complex™, an exclusive blend of low molecular weight and size proteins . This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Color - Safe. For Details Call 1-800-44-joico Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico and are not a licensed retailer of Joico. Joico guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tra

Is this line too heavy for thin, dry hair? I have some breakage also not from heat styling
Has anyone used this with hard water and found it to be helpful? Also does it seem to help with the build up from hard water?
[user:sarahc7c38] I’m in Fairborn too! Where are you a stylist at?
Start your review of Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo!
RollerBoogie *.
Middle Vlg, NY
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo uploaded by RollerBoogie *.
Wau obsessed with this brand! I have super damaged hair from bleaching and all the torture i put it through every week. My hairdresser got samples of this and gave me two packets and i am finding a way to keep this habit going. Its worth every penny. I love their conditioner. You dont need to use a lot of product and my hair feels like a million bucks after i use it. Best hair care line I’ve ever found. Highly recommend this!
Sheri G.
Carmichael, CA
I have fine frizzy hair and this shampoo is mediocre at making my hair shiny and smooth. It doesn’t make my oily hair limp though so that’s a good thing.
Crystal P.
Mankato, MN
fantastic shampoo for color and styling damaged hair! I've colored and bleached my hair for years and this stuff really helps and smells great!
Taneesha H.
My hair feels healthy, but has a ton of split ends. I think this has helped me, but I still have split ends. For the price there may be better options.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
1,072 reviews
This stuff is heaven in a bottle. It smells amazing. It works even better. I wish I could just smell this all day long. My only complaint is that it doesn’t leave your hair smelling this good! I wish it did!
Jaci F.
Dayton, OH
One of the BESTshampoos for damaged hair. The improvements are awesome. I worked in a salon where we discovered this product (almost 10 years ago) and we have all gone our separate ways, but one thing we have in common still is that we all still love Joico products and this is the go to for reconstructing your hair.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
This stuff along with the matching conditioner have saved my hair. My hair is extremely damaged from bleaching and it feels so nice and soft after I wash my hair with this stuff.
Ashley M.
Magnolia, TX
Absolutely the shampoo to use if you’re a blonde. This has put life back into my hair. Will forevermore use this shampoo and it’s conditioner.
Rachel P.
Riverside, WA
Let me start by saying I lighten my hair a lot. I don't use a lot of heat, but in order to get vibrant fashion colors I do have to life my hair which is really damaging. I swear by the Joico line to repair my hair and make it strong and healthy. Nothing works as good as this!
Cheyenne P.
Columbus Grv, OH
My hair has been bleached, fried and I have lots of breakage. This product makes my hair feel so amazing. It also makes you look amazing. You can see the difference with just one wash