BY JOICO

Shampoo To Repair Damage This reconstructing shampoo gently cleanses hair while enhancing elasticity, strength, and shine. pH 4.5 to 5.5 Contains Quadramine Complex™, an exclusive blend of low molecular weight and size proteins . This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Color - Safe. For Details Call 1-800-44-joico Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico and are not a licensed retailer of Joico. Joico guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tra see more...

• My hair is severely damaged from heat tools, I'm just wondering i...7 Answers
Julia M.
This is to die for hair care products the whole K-pak line! My hair used to be very dry with split ends from coloring my hair. After using these products my hair bounced back and had life again! My hair feels light, smooth and doesn't look dead. I highly recommend these products if your hair is damaged and dry!
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
I used to have super dry hair and this was recommended to my by my stylist. Works well for moisturizing and repairing, but I am not super impressed with the ingredients (contains sulfates). I know more now than I used to so I probably would not purchase this again.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
Ride or Die Shampoo hands down.. I have color treated hair that is dry and long. I use this at least twice a month in my arsenal of shampoos. It has my favorite smell of all of them. My hair has a bounciness to it so I can actually let it air and my head of hair will have a full head of nice curl. Usually my hair will be half straight and half curly.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
The reconstruct shampoo worked fantastic on my colored treated hair it lathers really well and it helps keep my hair feeling soft and bouncy after I color stripped my hair and took my hair to my natural color Joico kpack is what I use to fill back in the proteins in the hair shaft to make my hair shiny soft and healthier.
Clarissa O.
Plantation, FL
I love the Joic Reconstruct line! I first bought it when I was back in Brazil. It's smells wonderful and the hair looks amazing for days. I can't compare Joico to others because Joico is an amazing brand. I'm highly satisfied with not only this product, but all Joico products I've tried so far!
Blissful B.
LOVE! I use this shampoo every time I wash my hair. This makes my hair feel soft and stronger. This shampoo is a little pricey at salons but is well worth the money. I would say this shampoo does exactly as it says and oh it smells amazing too! I would recommend this to anyone with damaged hair!
Karly G.
Jeannette, PA
I use this in the salon everyday. This is an awesome shampoo with an amazing scent and a little goes a long way. This is great for damaged or color treated hair. I recommend it to anyone trying to get their hair back into perfect condition!
Whitley F.
Fountain Run , Kentucky
My hair was fried to pieces. I used this stuff for about a mouth and it made my hair look completely different and a lot healthier! The best to buy is tj max for amazon. It is rather pricey but it is totally worth it in the end
Angel D.
I have used this shampoo on and off for years. My hair is thick, curly and frizzy. This shampoo leaves my hair soft, shiny and manageable. It smells amazing, and last a long time. I would definitely buy it again!
Beatriz H.
Gainesville , FL
Very good, I would recommend to anyone. It lasts a long time and that's great because it is quite pricey. Dry or oily scalp can use it, the scent is ok, but the job this shampoo does to your hair is amazing
Desiree W.
My hair is severely damaged from heat tools, I'm just wondering is this something that would work for that?