Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo

by Joico

Shampoo To Repair Damage This reconstructing shampoo gently cleanses hair while enhancing elasticity, strength, and shine. pH 4.5 to 5.5 Contains Quadramine Complex™, an exclusive blend of low molecular weight and size proteins . This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Color - Safe. For Details Call 1-800-44-joico Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico and are not a licensed retailer of Joico. Joico guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tra

[user:sarahc7c38] I’m in Fairborn too! Where are you a stylist at?
My hair is severely damaged from heat tools, I'm just wondering is this something that would work for that?
Start your review of Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo!
Houston
This is a great product if you are in need of hair repair. I used this product and it was too heavy for my fine hair, but I used just a small amount on the ends of my hair and it was perfect. Since the product is so rich and I didn’t have to use much it was a great value.
Color Protection, Covering grey hairs, Volume / Straight, Fine, Color Treated
Los Alamitos, CA
I use this when my hair is really feeling dry and damaged! This is great for dry scalp not so much for an oily scalp. I love this product it is a little pricey but well worth it! It lathers up nicely! And it smells wonderful! I’ve never been disappointed!
Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
Austin
This is my current shampoo and conditioner. The smell is nice and not overwhelming. It leaves my hair super hydrated and it only takes a small amount to get a good larger. Perfect for color treated hair. It’s not my favorite but it’s good for the price point.
Palmdale
I’ve been using this product a little over a year and have relatively damaged hair from bleaching and coloring, this hydrates and repairs hair and always give the best results when used with the conditioner. My hair feels healthy when I use this product.
Passaic, NJ
My hair is damaged from years of highlighting, dying, cutting, extensions, etc. so this shampoo is perfect for me. It helps keep my split ends under control and makes my hair stronger, shinier and healthier. And the cost is great. Doesn’t break the bank!
Blonde / Damage, Dryness, Heat Protection / Straight, Thin, Chemically Treated
Cut Off
Between this and the k-pak conditioner—this is a one-two punch for damaged hair with split ends. The scent could be tweaked a little. The generic has nothing on this product! It does everything it claims to do! And the price isn’t that bad either.
tampA
I tried this shampoo and i really liked it.. it clarified my hair and made it silky and shiny. It was nice smelling and it was enough for my whole family to use. It lasted a long time as it was a pump shampoo which was helpful to us
Savannah
This has been the shampoo I have used for a couple years now. I do think that helps keep my hair healthy and strong. I do not think it does what it claims to do by healing broken hair. My hair still gets dry and split ends.
Dark Blonde / Brassiness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Thick
mesa
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner set. It isn’t too heavy on my hair, it makes it so soft and pretty, I absolutely love it. It lathers up really nice, and smells really good. I will always use this line!
Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Heat Protection / Straight, Thick, Color Treated
tempe
Joining is a salon used high quality brand and it does seem to be pricey at times but it’s worth an investment. Personally I prefer to use their other hair care products because I don’t find a huge significance in their shampoo in particular