BY JOICO

Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor provides the ultimate in hair reconstruction. By infusing the hair with a concentration of Joico's exclusive tramine complex, K-Pak effectively targets and repairs damage. see more...

Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC
Yes yes yes a thousand times YES! I used to manage a salon and have tried a ton of different products. I've always gone back to this stuff plus the matching shampoo and conditioner. This past summer, I hopped on the fashion hair color trend and went from died black hair to white blond in a matter of 2 months. My poor hair was dry and a but damaged at the ends! This whole regimen saved the day!
Jayla H.
This is what my hair dresser always uses on my hair She recommended it to me after I bleached it to help the damage it leave my hair feeling soft and the smell is like bananas but a little odd it’s not horrible I can get over it but other than that it’s heavy on my hair but it does leave it feeling nice afterwards
Chrissy W.
During the dry winter months every part of you need extra hydration, including your hair. Even though my hair is in touch virgin hair it's still so incredibly dry. This product provides silky moisture and is light enough to use 2 times a week.
Jenn J.
This is such a perfect deep conditioning treatment! I've used it bi weekly for several years now, and it always leaves my hair silky soft and shiny. It has an odd banana smell to it, but it's not off putting.
Erika R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I tried this when my hair was breaking after I bleached my hair, it did work a little bit but ughhh!!! This stuff smells horrible! I tried mixing it with other treatments but I could not get over it and people kept asking what I was using that smelled so weird. I had to throw it way.
Sarah E.
Helena, MT
I'm not really sure this product did anything for my hair. It didn't smell good, but I can get past that if is amazing. I would definitely not repurchase.
Vicki M.
Pryor, OK
Good deep conditioner. It does a good job of masking damage and attempts to repair hair. But it always left my hair very heavy and kind of greasy feeling.
Sarah F.
I tried the kpak line after rave reviews on youtube. I have dry hair and hoped I would see an improvement after use, but there was no change :(
Joselyn S.
I love the way it leaves your hair feeling alive very silky and manageable throughout the whole day and it smells great!