BY JOICO

pH 4.5-5.5 - MWS 150-2500 Quadramine Complex Joico s original intensive protein reconstructor for dry and damaged hair rebuilds and improves the structure of hair.  pH 4.5-5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex,™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; joico.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee see more...

• My hair is dried out because of heat damage and coloring. I need ...1 Answers
  • is this a really good product or can I find better ome of another...4 Answers
  • Can I use this as my conditioner in the shower?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "It smells great does wonders." in 1 review
  • "I bleached my whole head with 40 volume leaving my hair frayed but this hair made my hair look and feel healthier in just a 2 months span!" in 1 review
  • "It might be because I have super thick long hair but it sort of felt too thin in consistency for my liking." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone looking to put the moisture back in dried out hair." in 1 review
  • "A joico rep recommended this for my very damaged hair and told me to use it about once a week along with the deep conditioner." in 1 review
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: K Pak more...
I think of this more as a intense conditioner than a treatment. It helped my hair maintain its texture and strength. My hAir was only a bit dry to begin with and it helped moisturize. It smells good it smells like banana and pineapple, like a tanning lotion almost like a tropical smell that’s one of the reasons why I love using it.
Carol M.
I love this mask, I have chemically treated hair and it can get extremely elastic and dull, this mask brings like back to my hair and makes it stronger, the consistency is a little different at first but you get used to it. Some people complain about the smell but I enjoy it.
Martha A.
OAKLAND, CA
Review for: K Pak more...
k pak is a winner ! already upon rinsing this i could feel how soft and strong my hair felt and it stayed that way even after my hair dried. my friend was telling me about this for the longest and I'm so glad i finally tried it today. no added products needed. yay, k pak !
Charity H.
Review for: K Pak more...
I used this on my hair after having it colored. My hair got over processed at a salon, this stuff is magical and will help you have soft silky hair again! Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor
Megan R.
Owensboro, KY
just used this product last night. love this reconstructive condition. I use it every couple weeks because I get highlights once a month. helps my hair grow and maintain much softer healthier brighter hair
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
HG hair product for me.
It puts back what you take out of your hair when you bleach & color it.
It works well, quickly.
You can use it a few times a week but it does have a ton of protein so make sure you follow it up with a moisturizing mask a day or two after.
Seriously try this it's amazing & smells like gingerbread cookies.
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
If you color you hair whether it be with bleach or funky colors you definitely need to invest in this product! As a hairdresser I use this on almost all my chemically treated clients especially blondes! It puts the moisture, shine and restores the damage that has been done from your previous experience. All you need is once a week and you'll be good!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I love how thick this deep conditioner treatment pack from Joico is on my hair! I use it about once or twice a month, and it's great for super soft hair. It does last long, and is perfect on wavy or curly hair. I'd use only on the ends, and it can be left in overnight as an even deeper conditioner treatment.
April B.
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor is my first reconstructor I used on my hair upon the first use I could feel a difference. When I applied the product I let it sit in my hair for about a half hour with a shower cap on. After I rinsed it out it was more manageable and tamed my split ends and frizz.
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Deep Penetrating Reconstructor, 33.8 Ounce more...
I recently tried this product out on my hair and I loved it! I don’t use heat on my hair and the ends still tend to get dry and I never have volume in my hair because my hair is naturally straight. This product made my hair super soft and silky throughout my whole head of hair. It was a great feeling to feel my hair be so healthy! Also, it gave my hair a ton of volume right after the shower. I always let my hair air dry and it pays off with this product!
Tereza T.
Can I use it in combination with a shampoo from other brand or should I buy Joico shampoo?
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
is this a really good product or can I find better ome of another brands?
Courtney M.
Lexington, KY
After bleaching my hair (my stylist did it slowly over numerous sessions) my hair is fried! There are sections when it has literally broken in half. Would this be a good protein rich shampoo to help save my hair? I've tried a few other options and I'm desperate. SOS!
Gina G.
Can I use this as my conditioner in the shower?
Janneska G.
My hair is dried out because of heat damage and coloring. I need to find something that brings it back to life. Is this any good?