BY JOICO

pH 4.5-5.5 - MWS 150-2500 Quadramine Complex Joico s original intensive protein reconstructor for dry and damaged hair rebuilds and improves the structure of hair.  pH 4.5-5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex,™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; joico.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee see more...

• My hair is dried out because of heat damage and coloring. I need ...1 Answers
  • is this a really good product or can I find better ome of another...4 Answers
  • Can I use this as my conditioner in the shower?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone looking to put the moisture back in dried out hair." in 1 review
  • "It smells great does wonders." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair soft and hydrated., and I dye my hair regularly." in 1 review
  • "It might be because I have super thick long hair but it sort of felt too thin in consistency for my liking." in 1 review
  • "I bleached my whole head with 40 volume leaving my hair frayed but this hair made my hair look and feel healthier in just a 2 months span!" in 1 review
Amanda G.
AMHERST, MA
First of all, this product isn't made to use too often. If your hair is REALLY damaged, use it once a week, then reduce for every 15 days, and then for once a month. I read some reviews saying that it dried their hair, but since is a strong reconstructor, it might give your hair a straw feeling if your hair doesn't need reconstruction.
My first experience was great! It was like a miracle, my hair is straight and very thin, but it had some little waves, but because of the bleaching, it became very dry and really damaged. After the first use, the movement of my hair returned. Second week wasn't such a miracle and third my hair became a little dry and opaque. That's when I realized that it was enough reconstruction for my hair. Overall, great product. It really saved my hair.
Brittney H.
W Valley City, UT
LOVE THIS! As someone whose mother starting bleaching her hair at the age of 4, as an adult I was very worried about dry or brittle hair, especially after radical black to platinum dye jobs overnight. This has always been my saving grace, it is thick, luscious and worth every penny. I leave it on for about 5 min while shaving my legs or for a super deep treatment will have it under a cap for 20 minutes.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I love this product! I use it normally to protect my hair from damage because I live in dry heat environment. I just got lots of new highlights, so now I am using it to repair and prevent breakage. I leave it in over night and the next day you can't tell that I still have product in my hair. I can wash it out the next day and my hair looks amazing and is super soft.
Venessa L.
Palm Bay, FL
This is a must have for dry, long, thick hair like myself. I use this once a week and leave it on for about 5-10 minutes while washing my body, shaving, etc. As soon as I rinse out the product I can feel an immediate difference in my hair. It's more soft and silky and feels much healthier. Love the smell of this stuff too, reminds me of bananas.
Cynthia H.
This stuff has saved my hair from all of the damage that has happened to it from curling, straightening, blow drying, and coloring. In using this I was able to go over 6 months without having to get a haircut. Plus it smells like bananas which makes me feel like there is banana bread being made in my house which is a plus for me.
Jessica N.
Maple Valley, WA
This is a lifesaver product for blondes. The bleach and processing can leave your hair feeling dry and frail if you don't properly care for your hair afterwards. This is a miracle worker. Leave it on for 30 minute and comb it through and then jump in the shower to rinse it off. Silky smooth and shiny hair!! And it smells great!
Hayley B.
I wondered if I would be the first person to notice that this mask smells like banana Runts, but I definitely am not! This reconstructor works wonders! Results last for a couple weeks depending on the way you treat your hair. My stylist recommended this to me, and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
This product smells HORRIBLE! my best friend was like, Good God, are you really putting this on your hair! I didn't see a big difference for the price. I have not purchased this product again after I ran out. personally, wrapping your hair in cocoanut oil and a warm towl is as good or better.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
Fave product! I do a lot of damage to my hair and I feel like this just gives my hair this amazing re-conditioning. I put it on at night before bed and sleep with a shower cap on, the results the next day are fantastic! Its a little expensive at a salon but great prices on Amazon!
Katie S.
Durham, NC
Love!!! I use this in conjunction with the intense hydrator, and my hair is left so strong. I do feel like it helps with my hairs strength, too. I don't use this as much as I should, mostly because I have too many other things to do and forget. But this product does WORK..
Tereza T.
Can I use it in combination with a shampoo from other brand or should I buy Joico shampoo?
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
is this a really good product or can I find better ome of another brands?
Courtney M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
After bleaching my hair (my stylist did it slowly over numerous sessions) my hair is fried! There are sections when it has literally broken in half. Would this be a good protein rich shampoo to help save my hair? I've tried a few other options and I'm desperate. SOS!
Gina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I use this as my conditioner in the shower?
Janneska G.
My hair is dried out because of heat damage and coloring. I need to find something that brings it back to life. Is this any good?