BY JOICO

pH 4.5-5.5 - MWS 150-2500 Quadramine Complex Joico s original intensive protein reconstructor for dry and damaged hair rebuilds and improves the structure of hair.  pH 4.5-5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex,™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; joico.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee see more...

• My hair is dried out because of heat damage and coloring. I need ...1 Answers
  • is this a really good product or can I find better ome of another...4 Answers
  • Can I use this as my conditioner in the shower?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone looking to put the moisture back in dried out hair." in 1 review
  • "It smells great does wonders." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair soft and hydrated., and I dye my hair regularly." in 1 review
  • "It might be because I have super thick long hair but it sort of felt too thin in consistency for my liking." in 1 review
  • "I bleached my whole head with 40 volume leaving my hair frayed but this hair made my hair look and feel healthier in just a 2 months span!" in 1 review
Michelle K.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Deep Penetrating Reconstructor, 33.8 Ounce, K Pak more...
This product is such crapppppp! Using it up was a pain and this product has been raved about for so long! I was so excited to use it, but this dried out my hair (too much protein for me) and this has a lot of mineral oil in it - I can't remember how high up on the ingredients list it is... I want to say it's second or third. I do not recommend this product! Just buy Aussie 3 minute miracle instead.
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Deep Penetrating Reconstructor, 33.8 Ounce more...
I recently tried this product out on my hair and I loved it! I don’t use heat on my hair and the ends still tend to get dry and I never have volume in my hair because my hair is naturally straight. This product made my hair super soft and silky throughout my whole head of hair. It was a great feeling to feel my hair be so healthy! Also, it gave my hair a ton of volume right after the shower. I always let my hair air dry and it pays off with this product!
Megan R.
Owensboro, KY
just used this product last night. love this reconstructive condition. I use it every couple weeks because I get highlights once a month. helps my hair grow and maintain much softer healthier brighter hair
Carol M.
I love this mask, I have chemically treated hair and it can get extremely elastic and dull, this mask brings like back to my hair and makes it stronger, the consistency is a little different at first but you get used to it. Some people complain about the smell but I enjoy it.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
HG hair product for me.
It puts back what you take out of your hair when you bleach & color it.
It works well, quickly.
You can use it a few times a week but it does have a ton of protein so make sure you follow it up with a moisturizing mask a day or two after.
Seriously try this it's amazing & smells like gingerbread cookies.
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
If you color you hair whether it be with bleach or funky colors you definitely need to invest in this product! As a hairdresser I use this on almost all my chemically treated clients especially blondes! It puts the moisture, shine and restores the damage that has been done from your previous experience. All you need is once a week and you'll be good!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I love how thick this deep conditioner treatment pack from Joico is on my hair! I use it about once or twice a month, and it's great for super soft hair. It does last long, and is perfect on wavy or curly hair. I'd use only on the ends, and it can be left in overnight as an even deeper conditioner treatment.
April B.
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor is my first reconstructor I used on my hair upon the first use I could feel a difference. When I applied the product I let it sit in my hair for about a half hour with a shower cap on. After I rinsed it out it was more manageable and tamed my split ends and frizz.
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to deep conditioning product. I'm lucky that I don't have super damaged or processed hair, but living in NYC certainly doesn't do my hair any favors. I use this every couple of weeks (I use it more often in the winter) if needed in order to make my hair feel smooth again. My recommendation is using it separately from when you're in the shower as you need to give it proper time set for it to really show you the best results
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Gave my hair life! So I bleached my entire head and we'll my hair needed some life put into it before I could proceed I tried this mask and left it on for a few HOURS I wanted to give it time to sink in. I did it twice a week for a month and the difference is light and day!
Tereza T.
Can I use it in combination with a shampoo from other brand or should I buy Joico shampoo?
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
is this a really good product or can I find better ome of another brands?
Courtney M.
Lexington, KY
After bleaching my hair (my stylist did it slowly over numerous sessions) my hair is fried! There are sections when it has literally broken in half. Would this be a good protein rich shampoo to help save my hair? I've tried a few other options and I'm desperate. SOS!
Gina G.
Can I use this as my conditioner in the shower?
Janneska G.
My hair is dried out because of heat damage and coloring. I need to find something that brings it back to life. Is this any good?