BY JOICO

pH 4.5-5.5 - MWS 150-2500 Quadramine Complex Joico s original intensive protein reconstructor for dry and damaged hair rebuilds and improves the structure of hair.  pH 4.5-5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex,™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; joico.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee see more...

• My hair is dried out because of heat damage and coloring....1 Answers
  • is this a really good product or can I find better ome of...4 Answers
  • Can I use this as my conditioner in the shower?2 Answers
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor
  • "It might be because I have super thick long hair but it sort of felt too thin in consistency for my liking." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone looking to put the moisture back in dried out hair." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair soft and hydrated., and I dye my hair regularly." in 1 review
  • "A joico rep recommended this for my very damaged hair and told me to use it about once a week along with the deep conditioner." in 1 review
  • "It smells great does wonders." in 1 review
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: K Pak more...
I think of this more as a intense conditioner than a treatment. It helped my hair maintain its texture and strength. My hAir was only a bit dry to begin with and it helped moisturize. It smells good it smells like banana and pineapple, like a tanning lotion almost like a tropical smell that’s one of the reasons why I love using it.
Megan R.
Owensboro, KY
just used this product last night. love this reconstructive condition. I use it every couple weeks because I get highlights once a month. helps my hair grow and maintain much softer healthier brighter hair
Joyfully R.
Review for: white/black more...
First off this stuff smells amazing!!! But second it really works! Anytime I used this my colored and bleached hair became so silky smooth and it took the brass away. I definitely recommend!
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
If you color you hair whether it be with bleach or funky colors you definitely need to invest in this product! As a hairdresser I use this on almost all my chemically treated clients especially blondes! It puts the moisture, shine and restores the damage that has been done from your previous experience. All you need is once a week and you'll be good!
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Deep Penetrating Reconstructor, 33.8 Ounce more...
I recently tried this product out on my hair and I loved it! I don’t use heat on my hair and the ends still tend to get dry and I never have volume in my hair because my hair is naturally straight. This product made my hair super soft and silky throughout my whole head of hair. It was a great feeling to feel my hair be so healthy! Also, it gave my hair a ton of volume right after the shower. I always let my hair air dry and it pays off with this product!
Juli N.
New York , NY
This is my go to deep conditioning product. I'm lucky that I don't have super damaged or processed hair, but living in NYC certainly doesn't do my hair any favors. I use this every couple of weeks (I use it more often in the winter) if needed in order to make my hair feel smooth again. My recommendation is using it separately from when you're in the shower as you need to give it proper time set for it to really show you the best results
Virginia L.
SILVERTON, OR
Gave my hair life! So I bleached my entire head and we'll my hair needed some life put into it before I could proceed I tried this mask and left it on for a few HOURS I wanted to give it time to sink in. I did it twice a week for a month and the difference is light and day!
Crystal T.
Portland, OR
Just didn't cut muster for me. I didn't notice any hydration, frizz control, or detangling properties. When applying the product in the shower it seemed to melt away (as if it wasn't there) - because of this effect I ended up going through a lot of product pretty fast and my hair was really tangled. The scent was decent - kinda a banana which is unusual for a hair product. Will not purchase again.
Samantha L.
I bought this product from my stylist. I did not like it. I'm not sure how effective it is because I only used it 3 times. I did not like the way it made my hair feel after I got out the shower. My hair felt really dry and like it had a "film" over it. I actually gave the product back to my stylist and she replaced it with a hairspray of a different brand. I have bi-racial hair which tends to become dry easily. I don't think this product is for me.
Brooke R.
Newport, NC
You guys. I highly recommend this product! I have brittle, dry, bleached hair and the k pak is the only reconstructive treatment that really works! My hair is left feeling healthy, moisturized, super soft, and frizz free. I seriously can't say enough great things about the k pak. I told my mom and sister about it and they now both use and love it!
Tereza T.
Can I use it in combination with a shampoo from other brand or should I buy Joico shampoo?
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
is this a really good product or can I find better ome of another brands?
Courtney M.
Lexington, KY
After bleaching my hair (my stylist did it slowly over numerous sessions) my hair is fried! There are sections when it has literally broken in half. Would this be a good protein rich shampoo to help save my hair? I've tried a few other options and I'm desperate. SOS!
Gina G.
Can I use this as my conditioner in the shower?
Janneska G.
My hair is dried out because of heat damage and coloring. I need to find something that brings it back to life. Is this any good?