Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner to Repair Damaged Hair uploaded by Caroline O.Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner to Repair Damaged Hair uploaded by Brittany F.

BY JOICO

pH 4.5-5.5 - MWS 150-2500 Quadramine Complex This daily conditioner fortifies, reconstructs and strengthens damaged hair.  Smoothes, detangles and eliminates static.  pH 4.5 to 5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex,™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; joico.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  see more...

• I do not know if this product is good for relaxed hair or not ..1 Answers
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner to Repair Damaged Hair
  • "Really really good conditioner.it makes my hair feel like silk.it is a little pricey but you get what u pay for" in 2 reviews
  • "I have not used this product yet but a friend of mine used it for her hair.The first time i saw it I never knew how good it smells and how thick the conditioner is." in 1 review
  • "Love this product it makes my hair soft and manageable and it smells great :)" in 1 review
Kaicey W.
Love Love Love the Joico K-pak line! Way back when I went blonde, my stylist recommended it to me to keep my hair from being overly damaged from bleaching and straightening often. It mended any current damage and helped prevent further damage to my hair. For all I put my hair through back then, it bounced back without a hitch and I still to this day keep some on hand for deep conditioning now and then even though I have since quit coloring my hair altogether.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Joico's Kpak line is great for damaged hair!! I've had hair that was so damaged by too much bleach that it was literally breaking off and turning gummy! Kpak reconstructor along with this conditioner SAVED my hair!!! It literally stopped the breakage and I was slowly able to get my hair to return to it's normal state! This is well worth spending a little extra money!
Mary Anne C.
Lexington, NC
My miracle worker! With my color treated hair really drying out in the dry winter air I use this twice a week and have seen amazing results! It really gives my hair a whole new life!!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I use all different types of heat product on my hair that it has damaged my hair. I started using this stuff about a month ago and it has help my hair sooooo much ! It has made it not feel so damaged like it was before ! It is very satisfying to me and my hair. I would recommend this product to anyone who has damaged hair and can't find anything to repair it with !
Sarah G.
Cary, NC
This is a must have for anyone who head damages/color treated hair!!!!!!  I went through so many k-pak products, but this brand and line is the thing that actually made a difference in my damaged hair.  I wish I would have found this product/ hair care line to begin with, I would have saved a lot of money and time. !
keshia D.
Warren, MI
I saw this product all over youtube for the longest time. When i finally caved in, i was not let down! I went through a time in my life where i was bleaching and straightening my hair far too much. It was in pretty bad condition. This product brought it back to a point to where it was at least manageable.
Megan C.
Gallatin, TN
To be honest I wasn’t very impressed with this conditioner. I like to be able to run my fingers through my hair and really work in my conditioner.. I couldn’t with this one. It just didn’t do much as far as conditioning or softening my hair. It was almost like it sat ON my hair.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
I really liked this conditioner but I couldn't stand the smell. Maybe was just me but I thought it smelt like alcohol or something. It was a strong smell. Did help my hair like it's supposed to though so that's good
Brittany F.
I have been using this conditioner for 5 years and will not go back to using anything but this. It works great when used with the K-Pak Shampoo.

I have extremely long colored hair that is difficult to brush and easily tangles. This product helps make my hair soft and shiny, makes brushing it after a shower quite simple, and hides my split ends while i avoid getting it cut.

This brand is more expensive than a drugstore find but it is money well spent. I am able to use much less product than drugstore brands so the bottle lasts me much longer. I consistently get incredible results.
Alyssa G.
Can't brag about this product enough. If your hair I should damaged this is the product that I would recommend. I've been using it for years and the benefits outweigh the cost
 Christina S.
I do not know if this product is good for relaxed hair or not ..