Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner to Repair Damaged Hair uploaded by Brittany F.Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner to Repair Damaged Hair uploaded by Caroline O.

BY JOICO

pH 4.5-5.5 - MWS 150-2500 Quadramine Complex This daily conditioner fortifies, reconstructs and strengthens damaged hair.  Smoothes, detangles and eliminates static.  pH 4.5 to 5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex,™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; joico.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  see more...

• I do not know if this product is good for relaxed hair or not ..1 Answers
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner to Repair Damaged Hair
  • "Really really good conditioner.it makes my hair feel like silk.it is a little pricey but you get what u pay for" in 2 reviews
  • "I have not used this product yet but a friend of mine used it for her hair.The first time i saw it I never knew how good it smells and how thick the conditioner is." in 1 review
  • "Love this product it makes my hair soft and manageable and it smells great :)" in 1 review
Brittany F.
I have been using this conditioner for 5 years and will not go back to using anything but this. It works great when used with the K-Pak Shampoo.

I have extremely long colored hair that is difficult to brush and easily tangles. This product helps make my hair soft and shiny, makes brushing it after a shower quite simple, and hides my split ends while i avoid getting it cut.

This brand is more expensive than a drugstore find but it is money well spent. I am able to use much less product than drugstore brands so the bottle lasts me much longer. I consistently get incredible results.
Alyssa G.
Can't brag about this product enough. If your hair I should damaged this is the product that I would recommend. I've been using it for years and the benefits outweigh the cost
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This product is one of my go to conditioners. It really helps reconstruct it afterhair coloring my hair. Really recommend it to anyone.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use all different types of heat product on my hair that it has damaged my hair. I started using this stuff about a month ago and it has help my hair sooooo much ! It has made it not feel so damaged like it was before ! It is very satisfying to me and my hair. I would recommend this product to anyone who has damaged hair and can't find anything to repair it with !
Sarah G.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have for anyone who head damages/color treated hair!!!!!!  I went through so many k-pak products, but this brand and line is the thing that actually made a difference in my damaged hair.  I wish I would have found this product/ hair care line to begin with, I would have saved a lot of money and time. !
keshia D.
warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this product all over youtube for the longest time. When i finally caved in, i was not let down! I went through a time in my life where i was bleaching and straightening my hair far too much. It was in pretty bad condition. This product brought it back to a point to where it was at least manageable.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this conditioner but I couldn't stand the smell. Maybe was just me but I thought it smelt like alcohol or something. It was a strong smell. Did help my hair like it's supposed to though so that's good
Lana G.
This product makes my hair feel like a yass queen again bring bleached and damaged hair back to life honey yasss slay leave it in overnight for an extraaa slay ;)
Jessi C.
Aliquippa, PA
A little pricey (for a large bottle) but seems to be worth it. Made my hair feel so soft! Definitely feels like a better quality product than other well known "big box" brands. Smells nice too!
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
 Christina S.
I do not know if this product is good for relaxed hair or not ..