Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner 33.8 oz Conditioner uploaded by Amanda J.Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner 33.8 oz Conditioner uploaded by Julia M.Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner 33.8 oz Conditioner uploaded by Hill B.

BY JOICO

Conditioner To Repair Damage This daily conditioner fortifies , reconstructs, and strengthens damaged hair. Smoothes, detangles, and eliminates static. pH 4.5 to 5.5 Contains Quadramine Complex ®, an exclusive blend of low molecular weight and size proteins . This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Color-Safe. For Details Call 1-800-44-joico Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico and are not a licensed retailer of Joico. Joico guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the see more...

• I have been seeing Joico products on you tube and I am interested...3 Answers
  • How would you say this would work on super long thick dry hair? I...4 Answers
  • Can this be left in as a leave in conditioner?8 Answers
Bethany D.
Piedmont, SC
This is my go to conditioner after my stylist recommend it years ago. It gives me the color and heat damage control I’m looking for without weighing my hair down. I’m so glad I came across this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Olivia B.
Bloomington, MN
Last a long time decent for a professional product I prefer there deep conditioner I like how thick and creamy the product is and smells good I have thick textured curly hair you can buy at general stores but it’s not guaranteed the real deal unless purchased from a salon
Stephanie O.
Colleyville, TX
This conditioner is my go-to when my hair is feeling extra parched. I love to use this whenever I'm going to be in the shower longer to really let my hair soak up all the product. I have #colortreated hair which sometimes takes a little extra pick me up to get back to healthy, but this deep conditioner does it without fail every time. I got a small bottle of it at first because I was skeptical of the results, but now I keep purchasing the big bottles because I can't live without it. It's a must have! Make sure to save a few extra dollars by waiting until there is a sale at Ulta!
Eichelle R.
This product is the best. If your hair is feeling dry and brittle this is the cure for it. I shampoo first, drain out excess water and then apply the conditioner. I leave it in for a good 5 min and rinse off the conditioner. Once your comb out and detangle you style however and vuala, you see and feel the difference in just days. I love love love this product and will reccomend it to any and everyone.
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI
Yeah Baby! I use this right now and have stocked up on another one, just to make sure I don't run out. This one makes my hair very smooth. I have used this conditioner for about 3 years now. I once ran out and had to use another conditioner. Let me just say, it was not the same. Highly recommended. loving this!
Hill B.
Greensboro , NC
I use this conditioner when my hair needs a little protein . It's great because it strengthens, but it doesn't over keratinize the hair. It doesn't make it hard or brittle. I love it and I use it once a month
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom turned me on to this conditioner and I really like it. My aunt also uses it at her hair salon and i've noticed my hair is less brittle when I use it. Especially good for color treated hair, which is when I used it.
Jaycie M.
Choctaw, OK
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I'll switch to something else just out of curiosity and always end up going back to this. I have thin hair and I really feel like this has helped to thicken it. I can also go about 3-4 days between washes with this which I love.
Jordan F.
Lilburn, GA
When I went through a bleaching disaster at the salon, I had to baby my hair for a while. That included using Joico K-Pak line. This conditioner and specifically the k-pal reconstructor saved my rubber band like hair and repaired it as best as it could. I love the scent too.
Allison M.
This is my go-to conditioner. I love it. I have never been disappointed by a joico product yet. I love anything enhanced with keratin and this bar far has been the best conditioner I have tried. Completely satisfied and will purchase this again.
Stacy  .
St Petersburg, FL
Can this be left in as a leave in conditioner?
Amanda L.
How would you say this would work on super long thick dry hair? I need to know if this will be good for my hair thanks
Wendy W.
I have been seeing Joico products on you tube and I am interested in purchasing, but they are a little pricey, so my question is, is it worth the hype?