BY JOICO

We’re on a mission to repair hair that’s been assaulted by the rigors of, well, everything. Could be an obsessive relationship with your flat iron; or a few too many trysts with hot rollers; or going blonde, blonde, and blonder. But when the damage is done, K-PAK conditioner zeroes in on that ravaged cuticle, filling in the battle zones with moisture, silkiness, and strength so nothing tangles with your tresses again.

Perfect choice for: Everyone. And we do mean everyone. Our unique lightweight formula won’t overwhelm fine hair, yet is rich and nourishing enough to have impact on thicker strands.

Here’s how: After shampooing, apply to hair and leave on for a full minute, then rinse and rejoice. For the ultimate treatment follow with K-PAK Deep Penetrating Reconstructor.

The inside secret: Our exclusive Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex is literally anchored on both ends by Amino Acids that specifically target the damaged areas; Keratin Silicone Complex (it’s wonderfully weightless), locks in moisture, seals that repaired cuticle, and delivers intense shine and smoothness to your newly-protected hair.

• I have been seeing Joico products on you tube and I am in...3 Answers
  • How would you say this would work on super long thick dry...4 Answers
  • Can this be left in as a leave in conditioner?8 Answers
Jessica L.
Livonia
I really enjoy using Joico products. I like to use them together as I have the Joico K-pak shampoo as well and the conditioner goes right along with it. The products are a bit pricey but are salon quality so you are paying for a great product. The conditioner smells amazing and works great for damaged hair like mine. I like to work it through my hair and leave it on with a shower cap for a little while to let my hair soak up as much of it as possible. After using it my hair feeling so amazing and I can definitely see a difference in how my hair is holding up with all the color treating damage. That’s why this product is so great as it works through your hair to strengthen it and repair the damage as well as adding keratin back into your hair. It’s definitely a great product and one of my favorites!
Kendra E.
Temple
This is the conditioner I use once a week for a deep repairing mask. I leave it on for 30 minutes under a plastic cap and after rinsing, follow up with a moisturizing conditioner. It makes my hair noticeably healthier and more manageable. This conditioner has saved my hair numerous times from bleaching.
Shyette s.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Use this product before and after a proactive style or straightening my hair. I buy it from Ulta for about $35. Kinda expensive but I only use it once a month so it lasts. I think the formula has changed it’s not as thick and creamy as it used to be. Probably won’t be buying again.
Amy Z.
Joico K-pak is an amazing conditioner. It's too heavy for my hair due to being so thin/fine. But I use this on clients with damaged hair from chemicals and it makes a huge difference! Very satisfied!
Jayne L.
Holy cow! This is a miracle conditioner that only took one time to get me hooked. I was bleaching out violet from my natural blond hair and my stylist friend gave me some samples to use between bleaches. This stuff kept my hair from turning into straw. I wash, blow-dry, straighten daily and color frequently. This and Morracanoil keep my hair looking soft, shiny and damage free. This stuff is expensive so I stock up when Ulta has it on sale for $15. It's sooo good, try it!!
Solena H.
Logan, UT
Great conditioner and it smells great, but if you are sensitive to smells you probably wouldn’t like this. I love that the smell still lingers in my hair after I use it and it helps my hair when it’s insanely dry and coarse. You can brush your hair with ease after using this :)
Lizzie C.
Coeur d'Alene
Great conditioner for dry unruly hair. It’s a little expensive but works well if your hair needs the nutrients and to be built back up after coloring or heat damage. Smells good, could be a bit milder.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Joico's Kpak line is great for damaged hair!! I've had hair that was so damaged by too much bleach that it was literally breaking off and turning gummy! Kpak reconstructor along with this conditioner SAVED my hair!!! It literally stopped the breakage and I was slowly able to get my hair to return to it's normal state! This is well worth spending a little extra money!
Rachel M.
I alternate two products and this is one of the products that I use. Joico leaves my hair moisturized and manageable. It doesn't leave any residue or build up. It also has a citrus scent.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
This conditioner has saved me more than once. A must have post-color. A must-have if you are starting your haircare routine over, and you've committed to healthy hair. Recommended.
Stacy  .
St Petersburg, FL
Can this be left in as a leave in conditioner?
Amanda L.
How would you say this would work on super long thick dry hair? I need to know if this will be good for my hair thanks
Wendy W.
I have been seeing Joico products on you tube and I am interested in purchasing, but they are a little pricey, so my question is, is it worth the hype?
 Christina S.
I do not know if this product is good for relaxed hair or not ..
Casey W.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it work well on fine hair?

back