BY JOICO

We’re on a mission to repair hair that’s been assaulted by the rigors of, well, everything. Could be an obsessive relationship with your flat iron; or a few too many trysts with hot rollers; or going blonde, blonde, and blonder. But when the damage is done, K-PAK conditioner zeroes in on that ravaged cuticle, filling in the battle zones with moisture, silkiness, and strength so nothing tangles with your tresses again.

Perfect choice for: Everyone. And we do mean everyone. Our unique lightweight formula won’t overwhelm fine hair, yet is rich and nourishing enough to have impact on thicker strands.

Here’s how: After shampooing, apply to hair and leave on for a full minute, then rinse and rejoice. For the ultimate treatment follow with K-PAK Deep Penetrating Reconstructor.

The inside secret: Our exclusive Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex is literally anchored on both ends by Amino Acids that specifically target the damaged areas; Keratin Silicone Complex (it’s wonderfully weightless), locks in moisture, seals that repaired cuticle, and delivers intense shine and smoothness to your newly-protected hair.

• I have been seeing Joico products on you tube and I am in...3 Answers
  • How would you say this would work on super long thick dry...4 Answers
  • Can this be left in as a leave in conditioner?8 Answers
Jessica L.
Livonia
I really enjoy using Joico products. I like to use them together as I have the Joico K-pak shampoo as well and the conditioner goes right along with it. The products are a bit pricey but are salon quality so you are paying for a great product. The conditioner smells amazing and works great for damaged hair like mine. I like to work it through my hair and leave it on with a shower cap for a little while to let my hair soak up as much of it as possible. After using it my hair feeling so amazing and I can definitely see a difference in how my hair is holding up with all the color treating damage. That’s why this product is so great as it works through your hair to strengthen it and repair the damage as well as adding keratin back into your hair. It’s definitely a great product and one of my favorites!
Solena H.
Logan, UT
Great conditioner and it smells great, but if you are sensitive to smells you probably wouldn’t like this. I love that the smell still lingers in my hair after I use it and it helps my hair when it’s insanely dry and coarse. You can brush your hair with ease after using this :)
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Joico's Kpak line is great for damaged hair!! I've had hair that was so damaged by too much bleach that it was literally breaking off and turning gummy! Kpak reconstructor along with this conditioner SAVED my hair!!! It literally stopped the breakage and I was slowly able to get my hair to return to it's normal state! This is well worth spending a little extra money!
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
This stuff is great. The smel isn't my favorite but it has always worked on my hair. Repairs it since I have bleach in my hair. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it
Natasha M.
I absolutely hated the k-pak shampoo and conditioner. It did nothing for my dry, damaged hair. It actually almost made it feel even more dry and bristled feeling. I was so disappointed because so many people said it was a really good line for damaged hair. I still have 1/2 bottle of both.
Michelle B.
Central, SC
I used this product after I had bleached my hair about 7 shades. In combination with the shampoo it was too heavy for my hair, but alone with a lighter shampoo it did great! It helps to not only rebuild the hair follicle and smooth the shafts but also helps to balance the scalp to increase the overall health. What more could you want?
Andrea J.
Fairfield
This was ok. I love my conditioner to smell amazing and leave my hair silky smooth without build up or feeling heavy. This did an ok job but didn’t blow me away. It’s a bit pricey so I feel it could have been better therefore I was a tad disappointed.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Love this conditioner! I also use the shampoo. My hair has never been softer, or shinier! Smells divine. I buy a giant bottle and it lasts me a long time. My hair is highlighted so I need something moisturizing, and this does the trick. Highly recommend!
Allison C.
San Antonio, TX
Probably my fave shampoo hands down! But it is pricy! I went from jet black hair to blonde chopping it all off and now have long hair again. Thanks to this shampoo for helping me. I would highly recommend but again can be pricy.
Shelby A.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this conditioner. It doesn’t matter as much about what shampoo I use now because this gives me all the moisture that my hair strands need. As long as it’s washed completely out of your hair then it will never weigh it down. A little bit goes a long way. I make sure that I never run out of this because I can tell a huge difference in the smoothness, frizziness and moisture in my hair. Would recommend to anyone that needs moisture. Even for color treated hair. When I first get into the shower I wash my hair then I saturate all of my hair with this and keep it on for 3-5 minutes. Then rinse.
Stacy  .
St Petersburg, FL
Can this be left in as a leave in conditioner?
Amanda L.
How would you say this would work on super long thick dry hair? I need to know if this will be good for my hair thanks
Wendy W.
I have been seeing Joico products on you tube and I am interested in purchasing, but they are a little pricey, so my question is, is it worth the hype?
 Christina S.
I do not know if this product is good for relaxed hair or not ..
Casey W.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it work well on fine hair?