BY JOICO

K-Pak is a protective aerosol hair spray for flexible hold and shine. Gives styles body, volume and control while providing protection from heat, humidity and environmental damage. Use while styling for added control and to set finished style with a flexible hold. Size: 9.3 ounces Type: Hairspray Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I love almost all of the Joico products I have tried so far. This hair spray works well and I love that it also offers protection. It doesn't hold quite as well as I'd like - but it's not meant to be an extreme hold hairspray. It's a little pricy, but I think it's worth the extra money. I'd recommend it for a good daily hairspray.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! Can’t explain how much I love this product!!! So excited to even recommend this! I recommend this to everyone!!! It’s great!:)
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is my new favorite spray. I was looking for something for my color treated hair that would give me flexible hold. This is perfect! My hair feels soft and manageable with just the right amount of hold. it doesn't seem to get built up over several days of use without washing.
Alexandra K.
Belmont, MA
I love joico. Love their products, love the smell, and I love the way it leaves your hair smelling! This hairsprays works great and does all of that stuff, however it wasn't necessarily long lasting.
Sable A.
Has a great smell! Feels light and smooth on the hair! Doesn't leave it wet looking or feeling! One of the most underrated hairspray out...good buy!
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
I love the scent and the mist is super fine, I use this whole line of the Kpak stuff and my blue hair lasts like a month now. I couldn't be happier
Carole a.
Huntsville, AL
Really good hair spray holds hair really well and the bottle is huge joico is an amazing product line
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
Love all Joico products but this was very good for my hair...protected my hair all day
Chloé L.
Awesome product! I love this hairspray. It holds my hair in place for hours and gives me volume all day long!

back