BY JOICO #79 in Hair Serums

JOICO Joico, UNISEX, KPAK PROTECT SHINE SERUM 1.7 OZ, Joico, Hair Systems Work Together To Optimize The Condition Appearance And Integrity Of The Hair, Products That Meet The Needs Of Everyone, The Art Of Healthy Hair, Haircare, Conditioner see more...

Judith F.
Bakersfield, CA
This product smells great! It’s good value product. It’s for normal dry/damaged color treated hair. Makes hair shiny and more manageable. Great for adding shine! Formula is very light weight great for spring and summer.
Mckala Ann H.
Marshall
My absolute favorite brand of hair care! I love their shampoo and conditioner as well! First tried it in he salon where I go when my stylist used it and I fell in love! Smells amazing and makes my hair so great!
Dara P.
Elberton, GA
I think this is what I used, but in the old opaque packaging. I used this until the last drop was shaken out. It was great for helping with fixing the damage of my over bleached hair.
Armani A.
Ontario, CA
I love this joico serum! My hair is damaged blonde due to over processing, and it's brought my hair back to health. I was tempted to cut it off but after incorporating this into my hair care routine. Definitely a must have if you need to repair and restore your hairs integrity!
alejandra_canales C.
Reno
I use this with dry or wet hair leave my hair soft and shiny, has a good smell a Little goes a long way has lots of natural ingredients and best of all it’s color safe would buy again and have recommended to friends and family members Joico K-Pak Protect Shine Serum 1.7 oz
Robyn H.
My hair is very long and can become stringy and dried out quickly. In order to maintain shine and moisture using this Joico serum, my hair looks happy and healthy.
dana c.
Aberdeen, NC
I love all of the joico k pack line. Shampoo, conditioner, luster lock, and serum they make your hair feel absolutely amazing. The smell is fantastic and sticks with you through the day. I will continue to repurchase!
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
This stuff is heaven in a bottle. It smells amazing. It works even better!! I wish I could just smell this all day long. My only complaint is that it doesn’t leave your hair smelling this good! I wish it did!
Lorena R.
I absolutely love how this product smells especially when its in my hair. AWESOME for when your in a rush but need your hair looking fantabulous and super healthy❤
Lindsey S.
Lexington, KY
I love joico Products. It seems expensive right at first, but after you learn that the quality is awesome, the price doesn't seem to matter. Plus a little bit goes a long way, and you can make the products last longer too.
Donya B.
Does this product make your hair oily?
Robin H.
Iowa Park, TX
I have been looking for you a hair product that will help moisturize and repair my hair? Is this a good product?
Ryan M.
I'm looking for products to add to my hair routine to make it less dry and healthier after all the highlights. I currently use It's a 10 leave in and would add this to it. How do you like this? Does it make your hair greasy? Do you need to wash it the next day or can you still skip a wash after using this? Most products make my hair greasy.