BY JOICO

JOICO Joico, UNISEX, KPAK PROTECT SHINE SERUM 1.7 OZ, Joico, Hair Systems Work Together To Optimize The Condition Appearance And Integrity Of The Hair, Products That Meet The Needs Of Everyone, The Art Of Healthy Hair, Haircare, Conditioner see more...

Madison V.
The K-Pak products smell amazing and leave my hair feeling smooth and soft. However, I stopped using the products after just a few weeks because I found that it was weighing my baby fine hair down too much and making it appear greasy. I tried using even less product each time, and still had the same issue. I would highly recommend the serum for someone with coarse, or damaged hair that can withstand some extra weight.
Lorina G.
I absolutely love joico product ! Not only is the smell wonderful but it makes my hair feel so amazing ! It's a shampoo that everyone needs to be using! A little bit of the serum goes a long way & it's definitely a product I highly recommend
Tara K.
A little goes a long way with this product. I am not the biggest fan of joico usually, but this is great for my frizzy mess of hair! I have a whole drawer stacked with oils and such and this is one of the top best in there!
Lindsey S.
Lexington, KY
I love joico Products. It seems expensive right at first, but after you learn that the quality is awesome, the price doesn't seem to matter. Plus a little bit goes a long way, and you can make the products last longer too.
Julia H.
Austin, TX
I have thick course and heavily chemically processed hair. This serum is all sorts of amazing! Made my hair so soft and silky and it smells amazing. Love it!
Lyla A.
I use this every time i style my hair. I always straighten my hair and this adds shine and protects my hair from heat damage. love it!
Ana F.
Stockton, CA
I use it every time I straighten or curl my hair, it leaves your hair silky and shiny.
Carissa T.
Amazing, I love the shampoo and deep conditioner that goes with this Smells very nice regiment my effective, I can see the difference every time I love it
One of my favorite oils . Smells great, feels light, protects your hair, and is very affordable . This does not leave residue, and is very effective.
Chinara K.
Clarksville, TN
Love the Joico brand. Great product...never dries out hair an has an awesome smell. Will buy more of this
Donya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product make your hair oily?
Robin H.
Iowa Park, TX
I have been looking for you a hair product that will help moisturize and repair my hair? Is this a good product?
Ryan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for products to add to my hair routine to make it less dry and healthier after all the highlights. I currently use It's a 10 leave in and would add this to it. How do you like this? Does it make your hair greasy? Do you need to wash it the next day or can you still skip a wash after using this? Most products make my hair greasy.