BeautyHair Styling ProductsJoico
K-Pak Protect & Shine Serum, 17 Ounce

Joico K-Pak Protect & Shine Serum, 1.7 Ounce

by Joico

Formulated with Keratin Silicone Complex Helps shield, burnish & seal hair cuticle Hydrates hair to prevent future damage Prevents split ends & frizz Hair appears airy, lustrous & healthy

Joico K-Pak Protect & Shine Serum (New Packaging) - 50ml/1.7oz; Joico Serum; K-Pak Protect & Shine Serum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico K-Pak Protect & Shine Serum, 1.7 Ounce!
Keri F.
Winchester, TN
I like the knack line but if you have fine hair or your planning on getting hair extensions in the next couple weeks this could be too heavy for you
Brittany E.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This has saved my damaged and dry hair! My ends are so much more manageable now and my hair has a super healthy shine! I love this!
Jen C.
Sallisaw, OK
My hair dresser recommended this recently when I stopped using Monat I was skeptical however this is helping smooth, moisturize & manage my hair & it smells GOOD!
Cheryl W.
My bleached blonde hair is always thirsty for conditioning and protection. Joico k pak has been my hairs life saver! My hair is ultra soft, smooth and healthy. The shine is beautiful and my long tresses never look dry or damaged.
Ruby C.
San Antonio , TX
This serum protects my hair as I would like it to the scent is great and love the packaging JOICO by Joico - K-PAK PROTECT & SHINE SERUM 1.7 OZ - UNISEX
Cassandra B.
Kerman, CA
Haven’t quite perfected how to work this into my routine. I don’t feel like it always makes a difference in smoothing my hair when I curl it. It smells great and I love #Joico... I just haven’t quite figured this one out.
Bruna B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Otimo serum. Muito cheiroso. Cabelos macios e brilhosos ! Eu amo e super recomendo ! Ótimos para cabelos loiros
Josabeth C.
Stockton, CA
Love this stuff as well and the smell is amazing. It leaves your hair super shiny and smooth.
Sheila P.
Toronto, ON
Perfect! I’m using together with shampoo and conditioner from the same brand and is completing my hair treatment. Should be amazing to find it in all king of retail stores. I strongly recommend this product!
JENNA P.
Winnipeg , MB
For a serum it’s not greasy and that’s so rare. I can use like a solid pump and not feel like my hair is greasy after I put it in. But the kind of downside to that is I don’t feel like it that high of a gloss. But it’s way better than clean hair that looks greasy !

Looking for your answer?