BY JOICO

This item is great for smoothing and soft hair see more...

Whitney N.
Saulsbury, TN
Joico is an awesome brand. It's a little on the pricey side but you can grab it on sale a lot! I buy these products at Ulta. The scent is great and it really moisturizes the hair. Very satisfied with this product.
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
Joico KPak products are the holy grail of haircare for me. I have normal hair with dry ends and some damage from color processing. Since switching to this line my hair has become much more healthy. It's something I will continue to purchase, and I always look for new items from the line that may also help.
Ansley P.
Neptune Beach, FL
Great product. Has nice packaging as well. I tend to have an an oily scalp, but it works well and gets the job done. Leaves my hair feeling very soft. In the past drugstore shampoos leave buildup in my hair but this doesn't. Very satisfied.
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
I used to use this product when I would die my hair red. Throughout the 10 years I'm dying my hair different read spectrums this product kept my hair soft, shiny, manageable, and strong. Even though the product is a tad on the higher end, it was worth the investment, and I will buy it again in the future.
Michelle O.
Citrus Heights, CA
This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner. My hair has never been so soft and silky and the smell....oh my heavens!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! A little on the pricier side for me, but worth the splurge!
Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is like crack! It makes my hair butter soft, and it smells amazing. I remember the first time I used it, I couldn't believe how soft it was!
Elizabeth C.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
This is really good for damaged hair. I used this on my hair when I bleached it and it helped it recover a lot faster.
Kristen K.
GREENFIELD , IN
Love this stuff! My stylist uses it in her salon! I am always leaving with light , refreshed hair that smells great!
Tayler F.
Lexington
I have the shampoo and love it! I have lots of natural oil in my hair and this helps with that wonderfully.
Jordan P.
Mount Holly, NC
Love all of joico products! While working as a hair dresser this was always my go to product for clients.