Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsJoico
K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment - For Dry Damaged Hair (New Packaging) 250ml/85oz

by Joico

Extremely hydrating treatment with pH 3.5 for overly dry damaged hair Re-structures hair with exclusive Keratin Silicone Complex Penetrates deeply to seal the cuticle Increases elasticity strength & luminosity Leaves hair silky smooth manageable & healthy

I’ve really wanted to try this product. How did this product work for you guys? Did you like it?
how well does this work for heat damage?
Has anyone used this and if so, how well does it work?
Start your review of Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment - For Dry Damaged Hair (New Packaging) 250ml/8.5oz!
Bruna A.
Westfield , NJ
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment - For Dry Damaged Hair (New Packaging) 250ml/8.5oz uploaded by Bruna A.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
All the golden products from Joico are amazing! They smell good and makes your hair soft and with shine. Already tried the shampoo and conditioner. Now it was the k-pak intense hydrator! It’s really good for dry hair!! [product:joico-k-pak-intense-hydrator-treatment-for-dry-damaged-hair-new-packaging-250ml/85oz]
Iris T.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love the smell! Leaves my hair revived! Bouncy & volume! A bit pricey but worth it! New look ...looks great!
Rubi R.
Eustis, FL
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment - For Dry Damaged Hair (New Packaging) 250ml/8.5oz uploaded by Rubi R.
My hair was very damaged after getting highlights & after having my last baby! But once i started using this it was like my hair did a 360! It looked so healthy and and shiny. I would get a lot of compliments. .
Meaghan T.
Pepperell
Love this product!! This a a great brand for hair care. It is on the expensive side but there is a noticeable difference with my hair when I use this. Leaves my hair smelling great and extremely soft and shiny after using it. Great for damaged hair. I use this product for occasions when I know I want my hair to look good! I would highly recommend.
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Love this treatment, love all of their products. Beautiful scent, very thick formula. Doesn’t weigh down hair. I have thick course dry hair and this is excellent for that hair type. Highly recommend any of joicos products. Higher priced but worth it
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
Loooooove this hair treatment! Leaves my hair supper soft and smelling amaaazing! Definitely recommend to anyone who wants a nice hair treatment.
Lacy D.
Auburndale, FL
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment - For Dry Damaged Hair (New Packaging) 250ml/8.5oz uploaded by Lacy D.
All i can say is YES. my hair love this product it made my hair so much better smoother more manageable and soft. I have already got some for my daughter. And plain on gifting some to my sister as well.
Kelsey M.
Sutherlnd Spg, TX
This product is not only affordable but works miracles! I use this product religiously when my hair starts to feel brittle or dry, I know a quick solution! It’s a great price for product!
Amy H.
Cambridge, MA
I use this but I’m not sure if it makes such a difference. You can find the large bottles of this at a discounted price at tj maxx.
Flavia M.
Omaha, NE
Since my hair is not that dry, I don’t think this was the best fit. I used because my sister got for her and it did not perform as well as I though. Anyway, it has a very good smell.