Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment uploaded by Stephanie O.

BY JOICO

JOICO K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment is an intense moisture treatment for chemically-treated or frizzy hair. This glue can be used on overly dry, damaged hair. see more...

• I received a sample of this from my hair salon and it see...1 Answers
Kristen F.
Los Angeles
This is okay. I know it is loved by a lot of people but it didn’t do much for my hair. Aphogee was a lot better at repairing my hair. Pretty pricey too considering how well (or not) it worked for me. Went through a whole tube and didn’t repurchase.
Heather A.
easley
I use the entire line , this is like a hair mask for your hair. It makes my hair feel silky smooth and the difference it makes is incredible. The joico K-Pak line is protein based products. Protein strengthens your hair , but this product puts ALL the moisture back into your hair. Sometimes too much protein is actually a bad thing. This product doesn’t smell like bananas like the reconstructor product. It smells nice though. It’s a thick ,creamy consistently. I highly recommend this to people who need all the hydration they need back into their hair. It’s wonderful.
Brandi H.
Kinston, NC
This is the perfect deep conditioning mask. It makes my hair feel so soft and silky after using it. It surpassed my expectations and was better than I ever imaged. I'm a professional stylist and bought it at our store but you can find it at any local salon. It is truly amazing.
Ashley R.
I recently went to the salon and they used this product on me. I instantly loved it! It smells amazing and actually works! I dye my hair red about every 4weeks and it can dry out. This rejuvenated my hair in one wash. Highly recommend this product.
Brianna B.
I cannot believe how amazing this made my hair feel. I'll put it on my whole head, and leave it on for a few hours and rinse. It rinses out nicely without leaving any sort of residue, it's amazing.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
This stuff is AMAZING! My mom bought me the gift set and it was so nice. It smelled so good and left my hair unbelievably silky and smooth. I have pretty damaged hair from coloring it, so I was pleasantly surprised!
Kristina G.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is amazing!!!!! A hairdresser left bleach on my hair too long and ruined about 7 inches of hair. It was completely fried. We had to cut 7 inches off and the rest just felt bad too. I went to a new salon and they suggested to use this at home while coming in monthly for olaplex treatments. I noticed a difference from the first time I used this treatment! My hair felt smoother, shinier, and stronger!! All things that I have been missing!
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a travel size of this from Ulta and I always use it a day or 2 after I get my hair colored. I get a really dry scalp after chemicals and this helps bring back moisture and keep my hair soft, shiny, and healthy! I definitely will buy more when I run out!
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
I like to use this when I leave my hair natural and when you have curly hair you need all the hydration you can get
Amy C.
Meridian, ID
I love Joico products, especially this one. It gives my hair a nice hydrated feel to it even after being colored.
Lauren T.
Chico, CA
I received a sample of this from my hair salon and it seems... chunky? Any one else notice this about the consistency or did they just give me an old product that separated?