BeautyHairHair ProductsJoico
K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment

Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment

by Joico

JOICO K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment is an intense moisture treatment for chemically-treated or frizzy hair. This glue can be used on overly dry, damaged hair.

Did joico discontinue their Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment? I used to use it with regularity but can’t seem to find it anywhere post covid.
What is your favorite Joico product ? I love their k pal shampoo and conditioner! [product:joico-k-pak-color-therapy-shampoo-&-conditioner-338-oz-duo-&-joico-restorative-oil-34-oz]
I received a sample of this from my hair salon and it seems... chunky? Any one else notice this about the consistency or did they just give me an old product that separated?
Start your review of Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment!
Jeanne  A.
Dallas, TX
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment uploaded by Jeanne  A.
Left my hair so soft. Left it on for about 15mins. Did the rest of my showering, shaved legs 🪒 🦵🏼. Rinsed off and literally combined my hair with my fingers. Been using it once a week for 3months and so far I can see a difference, my hair doesn’t get all knotty&i love that it’s so much more manageable.....
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a travel size of this from Ulta and I always use it a day or 2 after I get my hair colored. I get a really dry scalp after chemicals and this helps bring back moisture and keep my hair soft, shiny, and healthy! I definitely will buy more when I run out!
Miya J.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this sample from Ulta a while ago but just tried it recently and I absolutely love it! I have type 4 a/b/c curls and I used this a a deep conditioning treatment. I sat under a heated cap for about an hour and my hair felt incredibly soft!! I will definitely stay in my hair care routine.
Manda V.
Hazleton, PA
I used this stuff and it did the job, but not as well as other brands I've used. Could be more hydrating and could make my hair softer. but maybe it's just my hair it didn't work on. only purchased this 1 time due to the results not being as expected after I got through the first bottle.
Maya N.
fulton
I love this for my hair, I have such brittle dry hair that is constantly breaking and this stuff makes it so soft and nice, I will definitely buy again, it smells amazing too and a little bit goes a long way
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
This is and I don’t think there’s any other mask on the market that works like this!!! This hair mask will TRANSFORM your hair no kidding whatsoever!! 100% recommend this to anyone!!!!!
Tania F.
Rockford, MI
Love it! 100% recommended, helps your hair to feel and be amazing, the only product that I love so far
Mo F.
Memphis , TN
For the most part, I’ll never not like something that Joico puts out. Love that it’s easily accessible! It makes your hair feel so soft but be very careful with keratin products. Using too much or too many keratin products can cause your hair to break like no other.
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
Best product on the market to help repair and hydrate your hair. And keep it hydrated too. It does its job plus some. Worth every penny
jessica V.
Framingham, MA
Best hydration and conditioning treatment , great for use of once or twice a week !!! It works Wonders for my dry locks !!!