Joico K-pak Intense Hydrator, 33.8-ounce uploaded by Machela S.Joico K-pak Intense Hydrator, 33.8-ounce uploaded by Stephanie O.

BY JOICO

Buy Joico Hair & Scalp Treatments - Joico K-Pak Moisture Intense Hydrator Treatment for Dry, Damaged Hair 33.8 oz (1 Liter). How-to-Use: Apply to damp hair. Leave for 3-5 minutes and rinse. Can be used alone or after K-Pak Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor. see more...

Amanda L.
Collierville , TN
I have colored hair and so it is necessary to have a deep conditioning treatment that leaves it feeling refreshed! I love how this product is easy to use and doesn’t leave my hair feeling weighed down like other products do.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
This is my hair’s best friend! I use this after every shampoo and occasionally I use it as a hair mask. I shampoo before going to bed and apply an ample amount of this to my hair and then place my hair in a cap and leave it on overnight, rinsing it out in the morning. It has done amazing things for my chemically processed hair. My hair is silky and shiny and very healthy.
Sai P.
I love this so much! It is so hydrating. It has strengthen my hair so much! I love to use especially after swimming and I swim everyday. It leaves my hair so soft and detangled. I love the smell too. It is so splendid! Totally worth it!
Allie S.
Jackson, AL
This stuff is great when you have dry or damaged hair. It doesn't compare to any other. As a hair dresser we strongly believe in this stuff. It's like a serum and a mask. It's very easy to use and smells good. It always satisfies me in every way possible.
Becca G.
Bloomington, IN
I can't rave about this enough. My hair has never felt not only softer but healthier! I use it once a week. I buy it at TJ Maxx it's creamy and easy to apply evenly throughout my hair. Highly satisfied!
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
Joico Conditioner is the one to use if you color your hair or use heating tools often. It helps to moisturize and protect from damage. I leave it on during my shower then rinse off at the end. I'm never disappointed.
Amanda C.
Mishawaka, IN
Joico K-Pak Moisture Intense Hydrator Treatment For Dry Damaged Hair is my new favorite shampoo. This must-have product is amazing for people like me who have hi-lighted hair because it cleans the scalp without drying out your hair, helps control frizz, and smells incredible.
Deirisa M.
Doral, FL
Joico K-pak Intense Hydrator me encanta este producto y los demás de la linea. hace mucho me los recomendaron ya que tenia el cabello muy reseco y con frizz me han ayudado bastante, los recomiendo totalmente son uno de los favoritos de mi lista.
Machela S.
Oroville, CA
Great product! Love the packaging. It keeps my hair from getting crispy and dry. Unlike other competitors my hair ends up drying up anyways. It's a balm almost like lotion. It definitely left my hair smooth and no fizz.
Liz M.
Fresno, CA
This stuff is amazing! Anything from this brand is sure to make you more than happy. Since I color my hair frequently, I need the treatment to keep my hair soft and undamaged.