BY JOICO

K-Pak Moisture Intense Hydrator see more...

Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
I first tried this product out after bleaching my hair 3 years ago. It is a little pricey, but a little does go a long way and it really works great for over processed, dry hair! I've since taken a break from using it, but when I did I used a small dollop and massaged it on the ends of my hair and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. After rinsing it out I noticed my hair felt super smooth and hydrated. After using it for about a week or so, I felt a huge difference in the texture of my hair. I would definitely recommend this to people who bleach their hair often & want to keep their hair hydrated and healthy.
Owner |.
San Antonio
My hair is naturally curly, therefore super dry. This conditioner was great because it was hydrating without leaving too much product on my hair. I like my hair to have body and some frizz is ok with me. I don't usually like oily or heavy products and this conditioner was the best of both worlds.
I love Joico products, I've been using their color intensity color in amethyst for 2 years now.
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
If you feel like your hair is in distress from too much heat or chemicals then this is the shampoo for you. It is super gentle, and it is always at a good price. I would recommend to add more protein and moisture back into your hair. However, I wouldn't use it every shampoo because doing so can cause your hair to be dry from too much protein. This is an excellent supplement shampoo
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I bleach my hair so I use alot of protein products.
Moisture is essential after so your hair doesn't get too brittle from the protein treatments.
This is amazing at adding moisture back in.
I always recommend KPAK products to others who bleach.
Nelli C.
Lockeford, CA
I love using the Joico Shampoos and Conditoners they are the best. I have colored hair and my hair gets very wild and the tips get very dry. The deep conditioner by joico gets the job done my hair soft and very manageable. The thing with my hair is that its curling and sometimes hard to brush and things helps it.
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
When using this I feel like I can comb through my hair like a dream it is very conditioning and keeps my hair moisturized throughout the day. You can find this product at a discounted cost at TJ Maxx! It's hard to find a conditioning system that makes it so easy for me to comb through my hair and I have finally found one!
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is one of my go to shampoos/conditioners. It's super hydrating for those with dry damaged hair. It smells wonderful so your hair always smells great. My hair definitely feels smoother after using it and I have blonde (obviously bleached) dry damaged hair
Camille W.
Louisville, KY
I love all of the joico k pak products and the intense hydrator is a life saver for my dry damaged color treated hair! My hair instantly feels softer and smoother after using this product and I can tell a huge difference when I use a competitor product instead:
Renae S.
Georgetown , KY
I bought this at Ulta on sale and it was my first time using Joico. I love the smell. It lathers up very nicely. That's always a plus for me. I think it's def worth the money. I highly recommend this if your hair is dry and needs a boost!
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
BEST HAIR MASK EVER! This stuff is no joke! Makes hair feel so smooth, shiny, and strong! The formula of this is great because it has protein which helps damaged hair but it's also formulated to where it won't OVER protenize your hair!

Amazon