BY JOICO

To Repair Damage Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex Daily Conditioner Fortifies, Reconstructs And Strengthens Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; Smooths, Detangles And Eliminates Static.&Nbsp; Color Safe. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Joico&Reg; Laboratories And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Joico&Reg; Laboratories.&Nbsp; Joico&Reg; Laboratories Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Joico&Reg; Laboratories Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
Paired with the matching shampoo, I'm certain this saved my waist length hair. It was so damaged, and when I started using Joico I noticed improvements immediately. It's light and it's effective, and rinses easily. The smell is to die for as well.
Esmeralda F.
Weslaco, TX
I did not enjoy this product. It took a lot to make my hair feel soft and the bottle is not secure. A lot of water got into it from being in the shower and ruined it half way through.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I recently went ashy with my hair and my stylist suggested this conditioner. I love it! I've used several Joico products in the past and enjoy them too. It's a great brand for colored hair. And this one specifically smells really nice! I will definitely be repurchasing this :)
Melissa P.
Orem, UT
This stuff was amazing! My hair was so dry and brittle that it would tangle like crazy and break when I tried to brush it so my hairdresser suggested this stuff and after only a short time, I could see a noticeable difference in my hair quality. Highly recommended!
Bethany C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Best shampoo ever!!!!! My hair was in ruins, but with this stuff my hair is soft, subtle and doesn't feel like straw.. I guess that's what ya get when you try to go blonde when your not meant to be a blonde... #darkhairproblems #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Megan M.
Brandon, MS
I use this conditioner in accordance with the Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo. I always purchase mine at TJ Maxx ($16.99 in Mississippi) for a much more reasonable price than my local salon. The pump is easy to use and this size lasted me for about four months (long hair past shoulders) and I normally use a slightly larger portion of conditioner than recommended. The smell is my favorite!
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
This conditioner can be used daily and does a great job at moisturizing and keeping my hair smooth. The pump makes the product come out easily and the scent is great too. I purchased mine at Ulta during their sales event. I would recommend it to people who have colored or lightened hair who want to preserve and moisturize their hair.
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
This stuff smells delicious and works great. I started using this with my hair was extremely damaged and now it actually feels like real hair again. Is so good that I add a little bit to a big spray bottle and use it as a leave-in conditioner. I have repurchased this several times and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
This conditioner was recommended to me by my stylist and so far I love it! I recently did a blonde ombré for the fall and she suggested this because I was going to need a protein repair after using more dye than I normally do (I usually only do a partial highlight) and so far I like it so far. It smells good and my hair is soft and feels helathy! I've only used it a few times but I definitely will buy again!
Shannon B.
Charlotte, NC
This conditioner was recommended to me by my Ulta hair stylist to help repair & maintain my hair's health after I went from a natural brunette to a white blonde. You leave it in for a few minutes & it smooths out even the worst damaged hair. It's very lightweight, it's not greasy, & it smells great. It's worth the price & has found a home in my regular beauty routine.
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
How great is this product ?