BY JOICO

Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this product. It’s not thick and doesn’t make your hair feel oily yet it conditions and strengthens your hair. The smell is minimal and it’s lasted me quite some time! I would highly recommend!
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
Just reviewed this product. I got the combo package in the larger size but this conditioners awesome for damaged hair. Can’t stress that enough!
Krystle H.
Strathmore, AB
I love joico k-pak conditioner for damaged hair! It only takes a few times to really see the results from this conditioner. It makes your hair so smooth and soft. I just recently went from jet black to super blonde and did a bit of damage and I keep this conditioner around to help my hair back to health. I also put about a tablespoon mixed with 2 cups of water and put in a spray bottle and use as a leave in treatment and detangling spray.