BY JOICO

This moisture-rich daily conditioner reconstructs and strengthens damaged hair. Detangles and eliminates static while leaving hair smooth, silky and shiny. (1 Liter) see more...

Lori L.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
I love to change up my hair color. That being said, when I go from a dark red to a bleach blonde, my hair takes on some extreme damage. It's horrible, the only thing that heals my hair is time & of course the Joico K-Pam conditioner! I let it sit while in the shower and it truly makes a huge difference!
Jaki L.
Jaki L.
Denver, CO
Living in Colorado, my hair gets super dry. Joico's K-Pak conditioner brought my hair back to life! It made it super soft and shiny without weighing it down and feeling greasy. Plus it smells great!
Mallori Rae B.
Mallori Rae B.
Mobile
Smells awesome and is great for damaged hair. But it's extremely watery so you have to use a lot of it. On top of that, it's pricey for the amount you get. I do like this for damaged hair but there could probably be another alternative.
McKenzie R.
McKenzie R.
Maricopa, AZ
One of my favorite conditioners! First, it smells absolutely amazing but it also transforms your hair and makes it so silky smooth. I've bleached and dyed my hairs for a very long time and this always helps make it feel healthy again! The shampoo is a must have as well.
Bethany
Bethany
Monroe
Love how hydrated this leaves my hair and the smell is great too! I have pretty oily hair and I apply this every time I wash my hair. It doesn't leave my hair greasy and can typically get three days before another wash.
Dionela G.
Dionela G.
Super hydrating!! I love this brand so much just because it makes my dull dry hair look shiny and super soft.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
I actually really expected to love this a lot more than i did. With all the hype this product has i was a little disappointed. I didn't find it very moisturizing.
Vivienne G.
Vivienne G.
This is the stuff of dreams if you have damaged hair! I use it religiously. It's got a great consistency, good price, AMAZING scent and best of all it actually works!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
I've never found any joico product I didn't like including this conditioner. it smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft and silky
Sammy Y.
Sammy Y.
Mars, PA
By far my favorite hair products! The K-Pak double pack is a great value. I have fine hair and it does not weigh it down or make it look greasy which has been a problem with other products.