Joico K-pak Conditioner uploaded by Alyssa H.Joico K-pak Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie B.Joico K-pak Conditioner uploaded by Renea M.

BY JOICO

Reconstructs, strengthens and detangles dry, damaged hair with K-PAK's Keratin Silicone Complex see more...

• My hair is so dead..I've bleached it twice within the passed year...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alyssa H.
Review for: Joico K-PAK Conditioner more...
I love this conditioner! I normally wouldn’t spend a lot of money on my hair, but I was fighting dryness and followed the advice of a few stylist friends and tried out this product. I love it! I feel like my hair is getting an intense moisture treatment every time I use it and it has helped my hair a ton. I do recommend washing the product out with cool water;) this is supposed to close the cuticles trapping the benefits from the conditioner inside.
Britt M.
Review for: Joico K-PAK Conditioner more...
Love Joico products! I bought the 33 oz bottle on sale at Ulta. My hair is long and in deep need of a haircut, and the frigid winter weather is not helping! The ends of my hair and just my hair overall I’m noticing has been slightly coarser during the winter. Not sure if it’s age related, the weather, or all the above. I have an oily scalp so I try not to over moisturize, but this conditioner is so great! The conditioner itself doesn’t feel super heavy, but once you use it and rinse it out your hair feels like silk. I was outside (wasn’t planned) and boy the cold and wind were harsh on my hair, but using this conditioner has kept my hair smooth and silky, and easier to brush through. This along with the 3 minute treatment is keeping my hair in top shape during this rough winter.
caitlin r.
Paducah, KY
I fell in love with this conditioner (and shampoo) when my hair stylist would treat my hair with it while in the salon. I loved the scent and loved my hair after using it even more. I get full, smooth, and strong hair after using this! My stylist told me it could cause buildup and should be used sparingly but I use it as normal for me without any issues.
Rachelle O.
I thought this conditioner was too light for me. It didn't provide much in terms of detangling or conditioning and the scent was not very appealing to me. I wouldn't say it smelled bad, but it didn't smell great either. I have no problem spending money on high-end products that meet my needs, but this just ended up being a waste of money. Maybe if you only need a very light conditioner, this will suit you perfectly, but it wasn't for me.
Brianna V.
Milton, FL
Review for: Joico K-PAK Conditioner more...
Really not a big fan of this. It feels a little waxy and can kinda leave a film on the hair. It also doesn’t make my hair feel restored or fortified which I’m pretty sure is the point of it. I bought one of the large ones at a sale at ulta so I’ll use what’s left but probably won’t buy it again.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Joico K-PAK Conditioner more...
I love this conditioner and the shampoo. I usually find the big bottles without the pump in TJMaxx for cheap - and I use them to refill the bottles I have with the pumps. I got my mom hooked on this stuff and now she uses nothing else! It makes your hair so smooth and shiny, it's unreal!
Josie P.
Bourbon, MO
Honestly I love the smell of the conditioner and how much product you get in the container but for me I didn't really see moisturizing my hair or anything my haircut has a mind of its own and this product didn't work for me
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
This conditioner is my go-to.Does not leave hair heavy. I love the way this conditioner smells. So does my hubby. This has repaired my hair from dry and brittle to strong and shiney! When I first bought this I thought it was expensive. I never spent more than $5 on shampoo and conditioner. Well the water where we live now is very hard on our skin hair even clothes. This has really helped my hair.  Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner
Anita V.
The joico k-pak conditioner is absolutely the best conditioner for my damaged color treated hair. I am going to be 50 years old and my hair has changed a lot over the past 10 years. Along with the coloring process my hair has become damaged and dry this product what's the moisture back in my hair and leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy with added shine I would recommend this product and I will buy it again
Ashley W.
Norfolk, VA
First off this conditioner smells like bananas which is amazing. K-pak has a built in detangler which is amazing especially since I have long and thing hair that always gets tangled. I bought this product at Ulta and it ran about $15, this is another product that a tiny amount goes a long way. This product keeps my hair smooth, shiny and detangled.
Christiana A.
Lake grove , NY
My hair is so dead..I've bleached it twice within the passed year, my hair is naturally curly & I miss my curls! Do you suggest this? It's expensive but I would be willing to buy it if it's worth the hype