BY JOICO

When you’ve shelled out big bucks for a color service – and finally nailed that perfect shade, shine, and intensity – the last thing you want is an ordinary shampoo that washes your investment right down the drain. Literally. And that’s why we formulated a gentle cleanser that never strips your strands, and actually doubles the life of your hair-color’s vibrancy and longevity. It’s a breakthrough product that preserves and protects against future damage… all at the same time.

Perfect choice for: All color-treated hair will benefit, but special perks for tresses that have been stressed (aka: double-processed; lifted more than two levels; or structurally weak).

Here’s how: The classic MO – lather, rinse, repeat. To pamper your color treated hair follow with Color Therapy conditioner.

The inside secret: Quadrabond Peptide Complex multitasks here, by attaching to the damage sites of the hair structure, repelling external moisture that robs hair of color, and conditioning hair with nourishing Manketti Oil.

• I have extremely curly hair and it is hard finding a prod...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or weighed down at a...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money !3 Answers
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo
  • "I like how it makes my hair feel, how soft it is, how it helps with the colour and most of all how it smells great all day." in 5 reviews
Fabby M.
The smell is  amazing and leaves hair feeling revitalized and healthy it has really good healthy hair boosters that make any level of hair damage almost completely gone !!! Though you do have to use more than just the shampoo and conditioner plus treatments it will deliver great correction to the hair  you should however limit your use of heat or chemicals to the hair I don’t think it will cure irreversible damage to the hair like stringy gym like hair is almost always irreversible damage but it is a wonderful product you can purchase it for a lower cost at Marshall’s if available. Highly recommend.
Amanda F.
Tampa
SAVIOR for my colored hair! This shampoo truly works wonders after I get it highlighted. It restores moisture back into my damaged strands and helps rebuild my hair. I will say that it can be kind of heavy for my fine hair. I find that I do get oily in about a two weeks after using it. Then I switch to the purple shampoo from the same brand and all is well. I just think this is the best thing on my hair for the first two weeks after I get it highlighted. It really keeps it healthy looking and controls the damage from being colored. HIGHLY recommend!!!
Maddie L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Okay this shampoo saved my life. I had beautiful waist length hair and I decided to bleach it. Long story short my colorist mess d up and fried my hair off!! It literally fell out on chunks not to mention he 2nd degrees burns on my scalp. Anyways a friend recommend this shampoo and said it would help bring my straw like hair back to life. And it did!! I have never been so devoted to a hair product. This stuff is a must!!
Jessica L.
Livonia
This is such a great shampoo! It is definitely one of my favorites because of how great it is. A lot of shampoos can actually be damaging to the hair if not used properly (hair type, etc) and I think this one specifically is great for color treated hair. It is a salon quality product and is actually used in many salons so the price is somewhat expensive but for the quality of the product you are getting it is so worth it! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so clean, soft and smooth afterwards without me having to worry about it doing damage. I also love that it is safe for color treated hair as I color my hair often with vibrant colors so I do not want them to wash out super fast and this shampoo helps with that! It’s a wonderful product and I would highly recommend to friends and family looking for a quality product for their hair!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
You all have to try this if you haven’t already! Seriously, this has to be one of my favorites! It honestly smells so good and it doesn’t compare to anything I’ve used besides my Kendra brand. Thing I love about this and what keeps me buying it over and over is that it honestly is the best! You can not go wrong buying either of these brands! The K-Pack shampoo& conditioner is great for people who have colored or damaged hair. It makes your hair feel renewed and as if it was just as healthy as it was prior to color treating or bleaching your hair! 100% recommend this!!!!! Hope this review helps you make a decision on what to buy if you have damaged or color treated hair!!!♥️
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I absolutely love this product! These products can be found on sale several times a year at Ulta for $19 a bottle when the normal price is $33.99. This product also qualifies for the $3.50 coupon Ulta offers. I highly recommend this product! I have been using it for over a year now and am extremely happy with the results it leaves my hair silky and soft. Plus, the packaging for this product is gorgeous!
Michaela L.
I love this stuff!!! My personal stylists turned me on to this & now I recommend it to all my clients. It really does seal in your color & help keep that vibrant shiny look as if you just got your hair colored. It lathers up good & leaves your hair feeling healthy & moisturized. The smell is also amazing & it actually lasts quite a while in your hair. I had to color less frequently while using this.
Nikki P.
Chesterfield , MO
I have fairly healthy hair. Unfortunately my hair is picky. I have tried probably 25 or 30 different shampoos and this is the only one that works! It cleans my hair gently, and leaves it soft. When combined with the conditioner my hair feels absolutely amazing and doesn’t have the issues with tangling dryness and itchy scalp that I was struggling with before.
Alexandra S.
Acworth
I have used this shampoo and conditioner for years. It is not for an oily scalp!! It really repairs the looks of your ends and overall hair health. It makes hair more manageable and smells like heaven to me. It’s almost a light perfumey scent that lasts. I love it. After years of using, I believe my hair got build up from it because it started making my hair oily. But I am sure I will repurchase again.
Teresa M.
Fort Worth, TX
I was recommended this by my hairdresser. I’ve been having ombré hair (blonde) for about 2 years now and this helps my hair a lot! It give it shine and my blonde never looks patchy or orange with this shampoo treatment
Maria G.
Bell, CA
How well does this product work?
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Can anyone tell me whether or not this stuff actually works? I've tried other products and they simply don't do the job.
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does anyone feel like this shampoo strips the color?
lulu j.
Hmm how does this work? does it smell good ?
RENELLE p.
Is this worth the money !

back