Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo

by Joico

#8 in Shampoo

When you’ve shelled out big bucks for a color service – and finally nailed that perfect shade, shine, and intensity – the last thing you want is an ordinary shampoo that washes your investment right down the drain. Literally. And that’s why we formulated a gentle cleanser that never strips your strands, and actually doubles the life of your hair-color’s vibrancy and longevity. It’s a breakthrough product that preserves and protects against future damage… all at the same time.

Perfect choice for: All color-treated hair will benefit, but special perks for tresses that have been stressed (aka: double-processed; lifted more than two levels; or structurally weak).

Here’s how: The classic MO – lather, rinse, repeat. To pamper your color treated hair follow with Color Therapy conditioner.

The inside secret: Quadrabond Peptide Complex multitasks here, by attaching to the damage sites of the hair structure, repelling external moisture that robs hair of color, and conditioning hair with nourishing Manketti Oil.

Is this good for dry damaged hair?
Where do you purchase this brand? I know to stay away from TJMaxx due to the age of the products.
Is this shampoo good for dry hair?
Start your review of Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I like how it makes my hair feel, how soft it is, how it helps with the colour and most of all how it smells great all day.” in reviews
Towsend - MA
Fantastic product! I must say that I LOVE Joico K pak shampoo and conditioner. After just one use my hair already felt better. My hair is color treated, fine (but there's a lot of it), and has a tendency to get dry. I was using Pureology and Matrix Biolage, but this product blows them out of the water! I don't even need to use any kind of finishing product for smoothness or shine anymore. My hair is moisturized but has not lost any volume. It just feels healthier! This is the best my hair has felt in awhile, and I'm glad that I gave this product a try while browsing around. The smell isn't bad either. Give it a tryJoico Color Therapy Conditioner - 33.8 oz. Joico Color Therapy Shampoo - 33.8 oz.
monticelli
My hair has been damaged from heat, products, and coloring. I recently got it toned to be an icier blonde, however my hair paid the price as it was EXTREMELY dry, damaged, straw like, and just didn't feel like MY hair. I ran to ulta and bought this mask as i was desperate for a change in my hair! after one use, i can already see and feel such a difference in my hair structure. my split ends are starting to heal and my hair feels so much softer and stronger. i will definitely keep buying this! the consistency was great despite other reviews. i would have to agree the scent is a little strong, but overall, ANYONE could benefit from this amazing product !
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo uploaded by paige H.
I get my hair lightened at a salon and they use this product, I ended up purchasing later that day for home. So after my hair was lightened, of course it's damaged and dry. I expected my hair to be that way for at least 2 weeks. I used this product for about a month with no change in my hair... still damaged and dry. I switched to a different product and after one use i could see a change in the right direction with my hair. I'm not saying this product is bad, I'm sure for many people it works great, but for my hair it didn't really do that job. Love the smell of it, it's almost like floral perfume - not too overpowering though
Joico is my go to for all things hair right now! For good reason! This product is really what started my obsession! When my hair was colored I found that this product along with the conditioner really helped keep my color on and shiny. I didn’t notice nearly as much bleeding when I washed. Recently I’ve been getting heavy highlights and switched over to the joico blonde life shampoo and conditioner but whenever I go back to color I will definitely come back to this! Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner Joico Blonde Life Brightening Shampoo - 10.1 oz
Pensacola, FL
I love this shampoo. It has changed my hair drastically in the last few months I’ve been using it. I’ve noticed less frizz, less breakage and more shine. It’s also easier to blow dry and style. The shampoo gives a nice lather without the feeling of stripping my hair or scalp of vital oils. And the conditioner is excellent at making my hair feel nice and smooth without the greasiness. Nice, subtle “salon” scent. You’ll pay a little more, but it’s totally worth it.
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve had a great experience with this shampoo! While pricier than drugstore alternatives, I’ve found that you get enough product to last you a year, and the shampoo provides a really good cleanse. I use this with its companion conditioner and always have a good experience, even after recently switching to the curly girl method of applying my hair products. I would definitely recommend trying one of Joico’s shampoos, as they have a ton of options for different hair types and you’re sure to find something that works for you!
Anaheim, CA
This shampoo smells amazing and it did help hydrate my hair without it feeling dry afterwards in the first couple months of using it. It doesn’t lather as well as other shampoos but I found that to be true with most shampoos that don’t have sulfate in them. I like that this doesn’t strip the color from my hair. However after using it for the first couple months, I feel like my hair become resistant to it because it started not to help my hair feel hydrated.
Bradenton
This product is pricey it smells good and it lathers good so I know my hair is getting cleaned! When I use the conditioner my hair comes out soft and shiny! However there are other products that are in the same price range that does a much better job and other products that is a bit more in cost that does a way better job and there are products that cost less and it does a better job! I wouldn’t purchase this again because I can find something much better!
Edgewater, NJ
This is my go to shampoo. It provides an excellent lather and so a little goes a long way. After using it I really feel that it has done its job to lift the dirt and product build up from the scalp. I use color therapy because of the highlights I have - I can’t really say that it’s done anything for that but I also haven’t had any complaints. I would definitely recommend this and will probably be using for quite some time.
Fresno
Had damaged hair, I’m talking frizzing, split ends bonanza, and so fine and thin. Made the cut and my hairdresser recommended this for me. This shampoo and conditioner do too we changed my life. You can find this for a better deal at TJMaxx and it’s amazing! Works wonders and I recommend this to all my friends. Now my hair is growing perfectly and believe it or not I have zero split ends
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lansdale
il y a 6 mois
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo ? does this work in saving the hair color? does it only work with joico colors?
Krystal N. • il y a 6 mois
Yes it does!
Sharon , TN
il y a un an
Coral M. • il y a un an
I think that it is important to use sulfate and paraben free shampoos so you can start seen changes in your hair!!