BY JOICO

When you’ve shelled out big bucks for a color service – and finally nailed that perfect shade, shine, and intensity – the last thing you want is an ordinary shampoo that washes your investment right down the drain. Literally. And that’s why we formulated a gentle cleanser that never strips your strands, and actually doubles the life of your hair-color’s vibrancy and longevity. It’s a breakthrough product that preserves and protects against future damage… all at the same time.

Perfect choice for: All color-treated hair will benefit, but special perks for tresses that have been stressed (aka: double-processed; lifted more than two levels; or structurally weak).

Here’s how: The classic MO – lather, rinse, repeat. To pamper your color treated hair follow with Color Therapy conditioner.

The inside secret: Quadrabond Peptide Complex multitasks here, by attaching to the damage sites of the hair structure, repelling external moisture that robs hair of color, and conditioning hair with nourishing Manketti Oil.

• I have extremely curly hair and it is hard finding a prod...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or weighed down at a...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money !3 Answers
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo
  • "I like how it makes my hair feel, how soft it is, how it helps with the colour and most of all how it smells great all day." in 5 reviews
Jessica B.
This shampoo is perfect for after my salon appointments since it doesn’t strip the color (even when I go darker) & works well with my combination of dark and ash blonde coloring job. It never leaves my hair weighed down & really seems to help keep it in healthy condition (when combined with the mask treatments).

My scalp is sensitive to certain ingredients and this never causes any issues!
Lauren L.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo has been in my life for ever now. The other line of theirs I use is the Nanotechnology shampoo and conditioner, but it’s a little pricier. The K-Pam moisturizes your hair and doesn’t weigh it down. I hi-light my hair regularly so repair and moisturize are my 2 needs. And now that they have K-Pac Color Therapy, I’m all set!
heather F.
New Windsor, NY
I used to color my hair all the time which left my hair more damaged then anything. This shampoo saved my hair when I would color it. Not only did my hair actually feel healthy (even if it really wasn’t) but my color lasted so long and never faded. Amazing product.
Heather S.
Festus
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried this shampoo about ten years ago. A new hair student told me about it, never heard this brand before. When I first started using it I didn’t see a difference, but once I used it regularly, my hair felt softer, was tamed and had great shine. Love this product!
Shelly T.
Modesto, CA
I recently tried joico shampoo and so far i love it. I wanted a shampoo that would leave my hair soft and frizz free and this shampoo did just that. I love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair feel. Its a little pricey but well worth every penny
Fabby M.
The smell is  amazing and leaves hair feeling revitalized and healthy it has really good healthy hair boosters that make any level of hair damage almost completely gone !!! Though you do have to use more than just the shampoo and conditioner plus treatments it will deliver great correction to the hair  you should however limit your use of heat or chemicals to the hair I don’t think it will cure irreversible damage to the hair like stringy gym like hair is almost always irreversible damage but it is a wonderful product you can purchase it for a lower cost at Marshall’s if available. Highly recommend.
Amanda F.
Tampa
SAVIOR for my colored hair! This shampoo truly works wonders after I get it highlighted. It restores moisture back into my damaged strands and helps rebuild my hair. I will say that it can be kind of heavy for my fine hair. I find that I do get oily in about a two weeks after using it. Then I switch to the purple shampoo from the same brand and all is well. I just think this is the best thing on my hair for the first two weeks after I get it highlighted. It really keeps it healthy looking and controls the damage from being colored. HIGHLY recommend!!!
Michelle C.
olivehurst
Purchased at: ULTA
I buy this during the liter sale at Ulta..I love the subtle scent, but also love the scent last longer than just the shower.i dont see a difference besides the clean hair..I just truly love the scent
Jessica L.
Livonia
This is such a great shampoo! It is definitely one of my favorites because of how great it is. A lot of shampoos can actually be damaging to the hair if not used properly (hair type, etc) and I think this one specifically is great for color treated hair. It is a salon quality product and is actually used in many salons so the price is somewhat expensive but for the quality of the product you are getting it is so worth it! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so clean, soft and smooth afterwards without me having to worry about it doing damage. I also love that it is safe for color treated hair as I color my hair often with vibrant colors so I do not want them to wash out super fast and this shampoo helps with that! It’s a wonderful product and I would highly recommend to friends and family looking for a quality product for their hair!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
You all have to try this if you haven’t already! Seriously, this has to be one of my favorites! It honestly smells so good and it doesn’t compare to anything I’ve used besides my Kendra brand. Thing I love about this and what keeps me buying it over and over is that it honestly is the best! You can not go wrong buying either of these brands! The K-Pack shampoo& conditioner is great for people who have colored or damaged hair. It makes your hair feel renewed and as if it was just as healthy as it was prior to color treating or bleaching your hair! 100% recommend this!!!!! Hope this review helps you make a decision on what to buy if you have damaged or color treated hair!!!♥️
Maria G.
Bell, CA
How well does this product work?
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does anyone feel like this shampoo strips the color?
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Can anyone tell me whether or not this stuff actually works? I've tried other products and they simply don't do the job.
lulu j.
Hmm how does this work? does it smell good ?
RENELLE p.
Is this worth the money !