BY JOICO

When you’ve shelled out big bucks for a color service – and finally nailed that perfect shade, shine, and intensity – the last thing you want is an ordinary shampoo that washes your investment right down the drain. Literally. And that’s why we formulated a gentle cleanser that never strips your strands, and actually doubles the life of your hair-color’s vibrancy and longevity. It’s a breakthrough product that preserves and protects against future damage… all at the same time.

Perfect choice for: All color-treated hair will benefit, but special perks for tresses that have been stressed (aka: double-processed; lifted more than two levels; or structurally weak).

Here’s how: The classic MO – lather, rinse, repeat. To pamper your color treated hair follow with Color Therapy conditioner.

The inside secret: Quadrabond Peptide Complex multitasks here, by attaching to the damage sites of the hair structure, repelling external moisture that robs hair of color, and conditioning hair with nourishing Manketti Oil.

• I have extremely curly hair and it is hard finding a product that...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or weighed down at all? Also...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money !3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I like how it makes my hair feel, how soft it is, how it helps with the colour and most of all how it smells great all day." in 5 reviews
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
After several years going to school and studying hair and skin, and after trying out countless products, I can confidently say that this product is my absolute favorite. I've got super damaged hair and that boost that this protein-rich product offers makes my hair feel salon-fresh. I love the scent, the consistency, and the cost isn't terribly painful on my wallet. for anybody who has damaged hair, lives in a super dry climate, or just wants to give their hairs an extra boost, I recommend it.
Katrina S.
Southington, CT
Just recently started using this product and I love it! It is obviously one of the more expensive shampoos but it is not badly priced depending on where you buy it. I use it everyday other than on the one day a week I use a purple shampoo. Combined with the conditioner it leaves my hair silky smooth. I have never had just a shampoo and conditioner combination that leaves my hair feeling this soft! Probably not recommended for people with already oily hair.
Steph R.
I recently dyed my hair for the first time ever! And I am on of those people who really likes taking the time of looking for the best way to keep my hair healthy. This was definitely the best choice I've made. First, I find it extremely cheap for what this product does. Sulfate-free, protects your hair color, keeps it super soft and smells great! Definitely a must-have.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Purchased from the recommendation of my hairstylist. It smells great, Price is about the same as I would have spent on other products and I can get it at my favorite stores like Ulta. I can get it on sale and get more product and they have them in the larger sizes so I don't have to buy as often. Makes my color stay better and hair soft.
Lorna R.
I use this because I always colored my hair and it is also great to put moisture back in your hair. It is so light and soft after it drys. This would be a product use 1-2 times a week. If you go over that i will get greasy (over moisturized). I will keep buying this product. I like it on my hair and it is not pricey.
Haley F.
Best shampoo I've ever used! I used box color for years as well as heat styling so I had TONS of damage to my hair. It was fried and frizzy. I started using this and my hair has never been healthier! Leaves my hair feeling super clean without stripping color from my hair or leaving it feeling dry and frizzy.
Mackenzi J.
Somerset, KY
I'm a cosmetologist so obviously I have used many different professional shampoos but this one is my favorite!! It smells amazing and does a great job at leaving my hair feeling healthy while protecting my color at the same time! I would recommend it to anyone with color treated hair
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI
This is my favorite shampoo. I always get the large size at Ross. It lasts for several months, and I can feel the difference in my hard compared to using cheaper shampoo. It lathers well, and smells good also. I am very satisfied with this shampoo, I hope it never discontinues!
Shelby J.
Warren, MI
FAVORITE SHAMPOO EVER. Leaves hair very soft and mangable and repairs the damage I have (which is a lot considering I'm a bleached blonde) I can use it everyday and doesn't make my hair appear oily. The conditioner is needed as well. I would buy over and over again.
Candice W.
Jonesboro, AR
This shampoo has saved my hair !! I've been gradually going from dark brown to blonde and the bleach has really damaged my hair. I started using this shampoo a couple of weeks ago and it's a night and day difference in my hair . Worth the price I promise !!!
Maria G.
Bell, Ca
How well does this product work?
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Can anyone tell me whether or not this stuff actually works? I've tried other products and they simply don't do the job.
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone feel like this shampoo strips the color?
lulu j.
Hmm how does this work? does it smell good ?
RENELLE p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money !