BY JOICO

When you’ve shelled out big bucks for a color service – and finally nailed that perfect shade, shine, and intensity – the last thing you want is an ordinary shampoo that washes your investment right down the drain. Literally. And that’s why we formulated a gentle cleanser that never strips your strands, and actually doubles the life of your hair-color’s vibrancy and longevity. It’s a breakthrough product that preserves and protects against future damage… all at the same time.

Perfect choice for: All color-treated hair will benefit, but special perks for tresses that have been stressed (aka: double-processed; lifted more than two levels; or structurally weak).

Here’s how: The classic MO – lather, rinse, repeat. To pamper your color treated hair follow with Color Therapy conditioner.

The inside secret: Quadrabond Peptide Complex multitasks here, by attaching to the damage sites of the hair structure, repelling external moisture that robs hair of color, and conditioning hair with nourishing Manketti Oil.

• I have extremely curly hair and it is hard finding a product that...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or weighed down at all? Also...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money !3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I like how it makes my hair feel, how soft it is, how it helps with the colour and most of all how it smells great all day." in 5 reviews
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo more...
I absolutely love this product! These products can be found on sale several times a year at Ulta for $19 a bottle when the normal price is $33.99. This product also qualifies for the $3.50 coupon Ulta offers. I highly recommend this product! I have been using it for over a year now and am extremely happy with the results it leaves my hair silky and soft. Plus, the packaging for this product is gorgeous!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: Shampoo+Conditioner 1 Liter Due more...
This stuff works great for color treated hair!!! It leaves my hair feeling smooth, clean, silky, and hydrated. I haven’t noticed my color fading, but lasting longer than normal. It is the perfect consistency and works well into my hair. If you have color treated hair you should try this shampoo and conditioner out!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo more...
Let me start by saying I had tried so many shampoos until I found this beauty, my sister got me hooked. I use tje shampoo and comditioner. I bought tje lite bottle of both and it goes along way it just takes a small amount and my hair feels so good.
Shayla C.
Springfield
Review for: Shampoo+Conditioner 1 Liter Due more...
LOVE this shampoo and conditioner! I change my hair color all the time, which damages my hair but this product always leaves my hair soft and healthy. It also keeps the color in my hair longer. It's on the pricey side but worth it. Would definitely recommend this to others!
Mallory H.
Review for: Shampoo+Conditioner 1 Liter Due more...
I bought this duo at cosmoprof and I was disappointed. I felt that the shampoo was hard to rinse out and it left my hair feeling heavy and greasy. The conditioner did not leave my hair feeling soft. I will not buy this shampoo and conditioner again.
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
Joico is one of the brands that my hair stylists have always recommended over the years. So I always have high expectations for these. This was great and made my hair feel pretty soft which I was a fan of cause my hair is a gangly rough mess
Cynthia F.
Review for: Shampoo+Conditioner 1 Liter Due more...
I can’t say I’ve tried a million shampoo’s but I really love Joico and prefer it over Redken and Biolage. It doesn’t lather like most shampoo’s but it doesn’t strip your natural oils this way. Hands down the best!
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo, Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo, Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo, K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo 33.8 oz more...
My hair feels amazing after using this. The scent is okay, but the way it makes my hair feel helps me overlook it. I have bleached, damaged, and oily hair, and this is a total game changer in my routine.
Octavia M.
York
The shampoo is lightweight, smells good without being overbearing and it does a great job at making my hair feel clean. I love the fact that it sulfate free because I know my colored hair is protected.
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
My hair was over-processed and this was recommended to me to help prevent further damage. It has given life back to my hair! Even though I still have a long journey to get healthy hair again, this has helped so much. It leaves my hair feeling clean, soft, and smells nice. It does have a perfume smell to it and it’s kind of strong but once you rinse and dry it’s not over powering.
Maria G.
Bell, CA
How well does this product work?
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Can anyone tell me whether or not this stuff actually works? I've tried other products and they simply don't do the job.
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does anyone feel like this shampoo strips the color?
lulu j.
Hmm how does this work? does it smell good ?
RENELLE p.
Is this worth the money !