14 colors available

BY JOICO #32 in Shampoo

When you’ve shelled out big bucks for a color service – and finally nailed that perfect shade, shine, and intensity – the last thing you want is an ordinary shampoo that washes your investment right down the drain. Literally. And that’s why we formulated a gentle cleanser that never strips your strands, and actually doubles the life of your hair-color’s vibrancy and longevity. It’s a breakthrough product that preserves and protects against future damage… all at the same time.

Perfect choice for: All color-treated hair will benefit, but special perks for tresses that have been stressed (aka: double-processed; lifted more than two levels; or structurally weak).

Here’s how: The classic MO – lather, rinse, repeat. To pamper your color treated hair follow with Color Therapy conditioner.

The inside secret: Quadrabond Peptide Complex multitasks here, by attaching to the damage sites of the hair structure, repelling external moisture that robs hair of color, and conditioning hair with nourishing Manketti Oil.

• I have extremely curly hair and it is hard finding a product that d...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or weighed down at all? Also, ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money !3 Answers
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo
  • "I like how it makes my hair feel, how soft it is, how it helps with the colour and most of all how it smells great all day." in 5 reviews
Bethany D.
Bethany D.
I love Joico products, however not this one. I used it for the "damage repair" it claims, but it didn't do anything more than a regular shampoo. I bleach my hair often, so I need a good damage repair, this did not do the trick. My typical Joico product is the Color Endure, and I bought this after running out of that one to try, I was impressed. However, it does smell good and cleans well if you don't need the extra damage repair and are just looking for a quality regular shampoo, it does the trick.
Danie S.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
After several years going to school and studying hair and skin, and after trying out countless products, I can confidently say that this product is my absolute favorite. I've got super damaged hair and that boost that this protein-rich product offers makes my hair feel salon-fresh. I love the scent, the consistency, and the cost isn't terribly painful on my wallet. for anybody who has damaged hair, lives in a super dry climate, or just wants to give their hairs an extra boost, I recommend it.
Heaven C.
Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells amazing and makes my hair so soft. I have purple hair so I have to use shampoo that will not strip my color out and this one does the job great! I also use Joico hair dye which is what lead me to purchase this shampoo. I bought mine on Amazon but it's also available at Ulta in store I believe. This shampoo and biolage have been the only ones that doesn't take my color out in a week. I highly recommend this product to anyone with color treated hair.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Southington , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just recently started using this product and I love it! It is obviously one of the more expensive shampoos but it is not badly priced depending on where you buy it. I use it everyday other than on the one day a week I use a purple shampoo. Combined with the conditioner it leaves my hair silky smooth. I have never had just a shampoo and conditioner combination that leaves my hair feeling this soft! Probably not recommended for people with already oily hair.
Alaina R.
Alaina R.
Dudley, MA
This was the second type of Joico shampoo that I used, and it did not disappoint. Over the years I have dyed my hair a lot which has left me with a decent amount of damage. This was able to get my hair feeling a lot softer after only a few uses. The one problem with this brand is that I have to purchase it through one of my friend's whose mother is able to get it because she is a cosmetologist.
Steph R.
Steph R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently dyed my hair for the first time ever! And I am on of those people who really likes taking the time of looking for the best way to keep my hair healthy. This was definitely the best choice I've made. First, I find it extremely cheap for what this product does. Sulfate-free, protects your hair color, keeps it super soft and smells great! Definitely a must-have.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased from the recommendation of my hairstylist. It smells great, Price is about the same as I would have spent on other products and I can get it at my favorite stores like Ulta. I can get it on sale and get more product and they have them in the larger sizes so I don't have to buy as often. Makes my color stay better and hair soft.
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this because I always colored my hair and it is also great to put moisture back in your hair. It is so light and soft after it drys. This would be a product use 1-2 times a week. If you go over that i will get greasy (over moisturized). I will keep buying this product. I like it on my hair and it is not pricey.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Best shampoo I've ever used! I used box color for years as well as heat styling so I had TONS of damage to my hair. It was fried and frizzy. I started using this and my hair has never been healthier! Leaves my hair feeling super clean without stripping color from my hair or leaving it feeling dry and frizzy.
Mackenzi J.
Mackenzi J.
Somerset, KY
I'm a cosmetologist so obviously I have used many different professional shampoos but this one is my favorite!! It smells amazing and does a great job at leaving my hair feeling healthy while protecting my color at the same time! I would recommend it to anyone with color treated hair
Maria G.
Maria G.
Bell, Ca
How well does this product work?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone feel like this shampoo strips the color?
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Can anyone tell me whether or not this stuff actually works? I've tried other products and they simply don't do the job.
lulu j.
lulu j.
Hmm how does this work? does it smell good ?
RENELLE p.
RENELLE p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money !