BY JOICO

Joico K Pak color therapy restorative style oil 3.4 ounce with argan (Moroccan oil) and evening primrose oils designed for conditions, strengthen, and prevent color loss benefits xBB seals and nourishes the cuticle to lock in color xBB strengthens, protects and repairs hair like only K Pak can xBB imparts vibrant, color enhancing shine xBB conditions hair for incredible softness and smoothness xBB dramatically reduces drying and styling time K Pak color therapy is the first hair care system formulated to preserve color by addressing the. Layer, hairs first line of defense against damage and color loss. xBB doubles the life of hair colors vibrancy xBB repairs and strengthens damaged hair xBB reduces breakage by 65 after just one use xBB instantly increases shine by nearly 50 see more...

Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
I want to love you, K-Pak, I really do. It's a good enough product, and I've been using it for a while because it was the only decent styling oil I had ever come across, but it has some issues. It leaves your hair soft and smooth in the moment, but, and this may be because of my already oily hair, it gets greasy too quickly. I've changed gears to a styling oil I really love now, Enjoy Hair and Skin oil. See my review there!
Karly G.
Jeannette, PA
This is something that I use in the salon quite often! I buy this at my local beauty supply store. All I do is pump a tiny amount and rub my hands together to heat it up a bit and run it through mostly the ends of the hair. You don't want to get any oil on your scalp or you will get greasy looking scalp. But it helps blow drying and makes the hair super soft and so healthy looking! A little goes a long way with this product!
Megan N.
George West
Review for: K-Pak Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil 3.4 oz more...
As a stylist I use this all the time!! It's lightweight enough for finer hair clients and also great for thicker haired clients. Just a pump or two run threw the midlengths and ends while damp and it controls the frizz and leaves hair silky smooth! You can also use after flat ironing or curling to smooth any problem areas!
Valerie E.
Westfield, IN
I used this because I liked the toning shampoos and conditioners that this brand makes. However, I was less than impressed with this oil. It was sticky and left my hair looking pretty bad. I used a very tiny amount each time, and it still make my ends feel way greasy. I was excited for this, and wish it would have worked better.
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Tried putting it on my hair after washing while it was damp. Really helped keep down the frizzys both during the blow dry and after. My hair is so frizzy and unruly in heat and humidity. Was a bit Leary of applying an oil treatment, but glad I did.
Casey Y.
Leominster, MA
I love this product!! I put one squirt in right after the shower and then blow dry my hair! It's so easy to use and it makes your hair look more full! It keeps my ends from dying so quickly! Definitely recommend
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
This was a “tried and true” for me but I bought another hair oil that has blew this one out of the water. It’s nice but not for the price. I will probably not buy again.
Geri Liz L.
I love this oil! I use it before blow drying my hair especially when I want a Strait style. It leaves my hair soft but if I don't apply to much is just perfect. Love it!
Danielle E.
I work as a stylist and this is my most used product! It is lightweight and leaves hair feeling shiny and soft and so healthy. A bottle lasts for a long time because a pump or two does the trick. I love that it restores the hair and protects from styling. Not only do I use this on nearly every client, but I also use it on myself daily.
Kristina M.
Rawson, OH
This is the first oil I've boughten for my hair. Oh, it's my new best friend. My hair is starting to restore how it felt before I started lightening and cooling my hair. I'd highly recommend this product.

back