Joico
K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector Spray 17 oz

Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector Spray 1.7 oz

by Joico

Lock down that vibrant hair color with this powerful Multi-Perfector Spray that infuses your hair with exotic and nourishing Argan and Manketti Oils for healthier, shinier, and stronger hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector Spray 1.7 oz!
Mehgan C.
Olathe, KS
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Mehgan C.
I got this as a gift & honestly, I wish I hadn’t. As you can tell, I have this product a good long try, as the bottle is almost empty. This product didn’t do anything to my hair & by the time I stopped using it, I noticed my hair was drier than normal.
Gabriela S.
Loveland, CO
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Gabriela S.
My hairstylist advice me this product to apply always before the air drier and I like it so far. I feel my hair soft and it’s easy to comb. The smell it’s also good. Love it.
valerie C.
San Antonio, TX
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by valerie C.
I absolutely love this product. My hair is thin and damaged from dying it so much. Since I’ve been using this product I have seen so much improvement in the way my hair looks. Pros: nice clean smell leaves my hair feeling silky and soft
Diamond C.
Las Vegas, NV
Pretty good daily refresher for my hair. It adds a subtle shine and creates moisture for my curls, leaving them soft and hydrated. My hair is not colored so not too sure how it works on helping color not to fade.
Barbara S.
Mooresville, MO
This spray smells fantastic! Works wonderfully! My all time favorite heat protectant!
Angelle B.
New Iberia, LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It leaves my hair smelly beachy and look shiny. I use it as a protectant when straightening my hair and I absolutely love it
Andria K.
Parker, CO
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Andria K.
As a fan of other Joico products, and having loved the [product:joico-k-pak-color-therapy-luster-lock-instant-shine-&-repair-treatment], I purchased this 1.7 oz size of the perfecting spray to try before committing to a full sized bottle. It requires a good shake before application on clean, towel dried hair to mix the separated liquids. I’m pretty heavy handed to I use about 6-8 full sprays to cover my ultra long hair and then comb through gently. The mist in fine but covers well. YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE- hair like glass it is so incredibly shiny. Like the shine is present all the way down to the ends which sometimes look very dull. My hair had a nice feel to it, like there was hardly any product on it with no residue, softness, and it dried light and bouncy. I’ve tried it both air drying and blow drying, and both times my hair was super shiny and soft. This also seemed to help tame some of the frizz I tend to get on the underside of my hair by my ears. I will absolutely be purchasing the full-sized bottle of this from Ulta, I’m very impressed and can’t believe I waited this long to try it. The 1.7oz bottle is perfect for my travel toiletry bag too so my hair will be classy while on vacation!
Shelbi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
This Joico k-pak spray is amazing. Protects your hair against fading and damage! Highly recommend.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,109 reviews
This is a wonderful hair product for dry, brittle, color treated or just plain strained hair. This spray I love because it is sprayed on after the shower, wide tooth comc through, and style as usual. I highly recommend, You do makes top notch hair products and none of their products are watered down- all stand up to what they claim!
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Brooke H.
Definitely helps keep shine and protect from heat while conditioning for softer manageable hair. The spray isn't really a spray so I put it in my hands and massage through. The shine is a little too greasy but maybe that's me. Smell isn't bad but not my favorite. The bottle and color of the formula is interesting though

Looking for your answer?