BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsJoico
K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector 67oz

Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector 6.7oz

by Joico

.WHAT IT IS:.K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector Daily Shine & Protect Spray is a powerful leave-in perfecting spray that fuses the hydrating benefits of exotic oils with a unique damage-control formula. WHAT IT DOES:.Experience this powerful leave-in perfecting spray that does it all! Luster Lock Spray fuses the hydrating benefits of exotic oils with a unique damage-control formula-safeguarding gorgeous haircolor for healthy, strong, shiny hair. Our bi-phase formula contains two highly effective phases. Phase 1: A nourishing, creamy emulsion that features our exclusive blend of Manketti and Argan oils combined with zero-residue, light silicone oil. Phase 2: A clear liquid that features our proprietary Quadraßond Peptide Complex and unique conditioning polymers that form a protective shield that helps guard against breakage and fading. When combined, these two phases work in concert to deliver REAL benefits that you can see and feel. Just shake to combine the powerful ingredients into an emulsion that activates this replenishing formula, then spray onto damp hair and comb through.

Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector 6.7oz ? Is this product worthy? I am needing one to protect my hair from now heating damage.
Start your review of Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector 6.7oz!
Nina O.
Omaha, NE
I don’t understand why everyone is so obsessed with it. As for me, it barely detangles the hair. The smell is unpleasant and lasts forever. I didn’t notice any shine after using it. I love Joico brand so much and had very high expectations from this product but received only disappointment.
Rozzilynn  P.
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector 6.7oz uploaded by Rozzilynn  P.
This makes my hair feel so moisturized and look so shiny! The smell of it is amazing and so is the result! It’s definitely worth the price. Make sure you shake it up before using!
Carolina  J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector 6.7oz uploaded by Carolina  J.
My favorite protect spray for color hair . Smells good , give a nice shine in your hair .
Laura  P.
Plano, TX
I love this stuff! First it smells absolutely fantastic! It makes my hair shine and helps protect it when I blow dry, straighten or curl my hair. Definitely recommend!
Vanessa A.
Modesto, CA
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector 6.7oz uploaded by Vanessa A.
I absolutely love this spray. It leaves your hair smelling good and very soft. I use it after shower with damp hair.Untangling your hair with this is the best. Plus it helps protect your hair and repairs damage. It helps control frizz as well. What i love about this is your hair doesnt look stiff or feel stiff when it dries. Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector 6.7oz Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector 6.7oz
Jennifer  S.
Cumberland, OH
1,227 reviews
This product works really well at detangling the hair after the shower and keeps my hair so shiny and soft. The smell is amazing! I’m happy with this purchase and will be buying again! I’ve been a happy joico customer for many years and will continue to be! #mastergroomer #winterhair #voxbox #voxboxchallenge #holidayhair
McKenzie  C.
This is a detangler and heat protectant and I absolutely love it! Doesn’t leave my hair heavy or greasy
madeline H.
North East, PA
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector 6.7oz uploaded by madeline H.
Amazing! It was used on me at a salon, and I noticed how soft and shiny it had made my hair. Afterwards I bought a small one from Ulta, and eventually found a big one at TJ Maxx. Whenever I style my hair I always use this. I only ever use on wet or damp hair, because it can make it look greasy and gross on dry hair.
Vanessa  Z.
West Palm Bch, FL
Obsessed!! This smells just wow!! I had this in my wet hair while I did my makeup and the smell was delicious 🥰🥰 I kept catching waves of its smell, also it’s very light weight. I sprayed like 5 times or more — I know I sprayed quite a bit and my hair is short && it wasn’t too much!! I still had volume when I blow dryed. I love that it’s a leave in + a thermal protector bc I blow dry every other day or so with my short hair and this 1) seals my ends perfectly without weighing down 2) I don’t have to add extra product for heat protection 3) non greasy , I’m naturally oily but this hasn’t been an issue plus no build up. LOVE!! 💕💕
Susan  B.
Saint Marys, GA
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector 6.7oz uploaded by Susan  B.
This daily leave-in spray works nicely for color-treated hair. It protects your color from UVs and also adds weightless shine, without feeling oily or greasy. I recommend trying this product for those who have color-treated hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Narla  C.
Sandy, UT
il y a 2 ans
Val M. il y a 2 ans
Omg it’s so worth it. It protects my hair from heat but it also helps when I just want to hydrate my split ends! Plus it smells good