BY JOICO

.WHAT IT IS:.K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector Daily Shine & Protect Spray is a powerful leave-in perfecting spray that fuses the hydrating benefits of exotic oils with a unique damage-control formula. WHAT IT DOES:.Experience this powerful leave-in perfecting spray that does it all! Luster Lock Spray fuses the hydrating benefits of exotic oils with a unique damage-control formula-safeguarding gorgeous haircolor for healthy, strong, shiny hair. Our bi-phase formula contains two highly effective phases. Phase 1: A nourishing, creamy emulsion that features our exclusive blend of Manketti and Argan oils combined with zero-residue, light silicone oil. Phase 2: A clear liquid that features our proprietary Quadraßond Peptide Complex and unique conditioning polymers that form a protective shield that helps guard against breakage and fading. When combined, these two phases work in concert to deliver REAL benefits that you can see and feel. Just shake to combine the powerful ingredients into an emulsion that activates this replenishing formula, then spray onto damp hair and comb through. see more...

Amanda R.
Johnston, IA
This product is 100% perfect. In all my years working in a salon, searching for a better product than the last— I finally found it. Not only is this a leave in conditioner that adds lightweight shine, it has preserved the intensity of my hair color better than any product I’ve used. I’ve had joicos Kelly Green/Peacock Green in my hair for a few months now, and this keeps my color fresh and vibrant for so much longer. I’m hooked! Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector 6.7oz
Emily M.
Murchsion
Looking for shiny soft hair? I got you sister! This product is great for colored treated hair but works wonders if your hair is colored or not. The price is right for this product and I recommend this to anyone who has damaged hair! I absolutely love this product!
Cheryl T.
Frederick
My hair is normally very dry and frizzy. When using this with wet hair, it keeps my hair super soft and shiny when dry. I love that it is color safe and protects my hair from heat damage.
Susie G.
N Highlands, CA
I work in a salon and use this on my clients with fine hair. It adds a great amount of shine without weighing hair down. It smells fantastic and leaves hair smooth and shiny.
Laura P.
Plano
I love this stuff! First it smells absolutely fantastic! It makes my hair shine and helps protect it when I blow dry, straighten or curl my hair. Definitely recommend!
sharon l.
Riviere, QC
I have ombre red/orange/peach colored hair and this product helps me keep my color while also protecting it from the heat. A lot of people told me my hair smells so nice and it’s all thanks to this product. Better used on wet hair. As the for price, it’s not too bad for a salon price. The quality is worth it.