BY JOICO

KPak Color Therapy Luster Lock instant shine and repair treatment. Think your color treated tresses are so parched, lackluster and brittle that only a pair of scissors and a pixie cut will do. Just one treatment with NEW KPAK Color Therapy Luster Lock leaves locks glowing with lustworthy shine and out of this world vibrancy, while seriously boosting your manes strength to make it 9x more resistant to breakage see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alyssa H.
After a coloring-gone-bad, my hair was in shock. It felt like straw, was breaking off, and wouldn’t follow its natural curl pattern. I was very close to cutting it all off. I didn’t believe I would be able to restore it back to health. It was in terrible condition. I saw a reviewer suggest to leave this product in over night on moist hair. Best advice ever! One overnight treatment later and my hair softened, relaxed, and no-longer felt like straw. I have continued this process weekly and my hair continues to be restored back to its original health.
Ashlee A.
Phoenix
Okay so, I have mixed feelings about this product. The mask contains silicones and has a very perfume-y smell. The protein concentration is great, however, so I noticed a perk in my protein-deprived curls. Also, my hair was so soft and did smell good once the scent had become a little diluted over time. My colors definitely did not fade, which is hard to do since I use blues, pinks, and purples. If you don't care about the cones, this is a definite must-use. If you do care, I would keep hunting.
Claire L.
This is the key to keeping color treated hair silky smooth, breakage free, and super shiny. I have bleached hair and this stuff has kept my hair healthy and not broken. I add a little purple conditioner to it to help tone my blonde while it sits. Very easy to use because you can use it in the shower, after you shampoo. No need for a conditioner afterwards because you feel like you just stepped out of the salon and it does not weigh your hair down! A little goes a long way so you get a TON of uses out of the bottle! The smell is nice and sweet, but not over powering. One of my favorite hair products I've ever used and I recommend it to ANYONE with breakage or color treated hair!
Britt M.
I bought a smaller tube of this at Ulta after seeing a recommendation on Instagram. I don’t have color treated hair at the moment, but I do give myself highlights and do dye my hair every so often, so I figured I’d test this for when I do change up my hair again! My hair was looking rough so I needed help, and this not only made my hair shiny and soft, but I felt like my hair felt slightly bouncy and a bit thicker than usual. It just felt dang healthy. Think I’m going to buy some for my friends who color their hair as a “treat yo’ self” gift.
Rachel M.
I got this as gratis and I was not expecting much at all from it. My hair has been bleached, and I recently cut it off due to all the damage. So I have been trying to get my ends healthy again they still have some of damage on the ends. Let me tell you this has blown my mind. I suffer from really dry brittle ends and this stuff has totally transformed them. It makes my hair soooo soft and it smells so so good. I am always going to repurchase this. If you have color treated/bleached hair YOU NEED THIS. It will completely repair your ends and give your hair that hydration it needs.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I am not really sure if this revives your hair color or not. As there is not toner in it. BUT I can say its smells amazing and leaves a nice shine. I got this as a freebie with a purchase at Ulta a while back but had never gotten to trying it. So far its worked great well. Its a deluxe sample and I have used it about 5 times and still have enough in there for a couple more. My hair has burgundy balayage in and it seems to still be sticking (but I just got it done two weeks ago).
Maura N.
Any Joico product is pretty much my go to after coloring or just a shampoo. It's like you get a conditioning long treatment within just a few minutes. Best product for damaged chemically or heat damaged hair.
Payton W.
Thus product is great for fixing damaged hair. I had to go through an intense salon session, but I started using this after that and my hair has never felt so soft in my whole life!
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Tried a small bottle because I heard great things and this is an award winning Joico product. Definitely lives up to the hype!! I used this under my hair steamer before straightening and my hair was so soft and silky! Quality strengthening hair treatment.
Nicole T.
Wise , VA
I love this. I recently bought some and tried it after having my hair colored and it’s awesome. It helps keep your color looking nice and keeps it from becoming dull. It also makes your hair feel so soft, you’ll feel like you just got a fresh haircut.