BY JOICO

KPak Color Therapy Luster Lock instant shine and repair treatment. Think your color treated tresses are so parched, lackluster and brittle that only a pair of scissors and a pixie cut will do. Just one treatment with NEW KPAK Color Therapy Luster Lock leaves locks glowing with lustworthy shine and out of this world vibrancy, while seriously boosting your manes strength to make it 9x more resistant to breakage see more...

Buy on ULTA
Julia S.
Westport, CT
Got this as part of my Christmas present. I love it! I recently colored my hair and every time I use this conditioner my hair gets a new life.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
K-PAK is a five star product! I color my hair blonde and really need the extra nutrients that this product offers!
Britt M.
I bought a smaller tube of this at Ulta after seeing a recommendation on Instagram. I don’t have color treated hair at the moment, but I do give myself highlights and do dye my hair every so often, so I figured I’d test this for when I do change up my hair again! My hair was looking rough so I needed help, and this not only made my hair shiny and soft, but I felt like my hair felt slightly bouncy and a bit thicker than usual. It just felt dang healthy. Think I’m going to buy some for my friends who color their hair as a “treat yo’ self” gift.
Claire L.
This is the key to keeping color treated hair silky smooth, breakage free, and super shiny. I have bleached hair and this stuff has kept my hair healthy and not broken. I add a little purple conditioner to it to help tone my blonde while it sits. Very easy to use because you can use it in the shower, after you shampoo. No need for a conditioner afterwards because you feel like you just stepped out of the salon and it does not weigh your hair down! A little goes a long way so you get a TON of uses out of the bottle! The smell is nice and sweet, but not over powering. One of my favorite hair products I've ever used and I recommend it to ANYONE with breakage or color treated hair!
Rachel M.
I got this as gratis and I was not expecting much at all from it. My hair has been bleached, and I recently cut it off due to all the damage. So I have been trying to get my ends healthy again they still have some of damage on the ends. Let me tell you this has blown my mind. I suffer from really dry brittle ends and this stuff has totally transformed them. It makes my hair soooo soft and it smells so so good. I am always going to repurchase this. If you have color treated/bleached hair YOU NEED THIS. It will completely repair your ends and give your hair that hydration it needs.
Nicole T.
Wise
I love this. I recently bought some and tried it after having my hair colored and it’s awesome. It helps keep your color looking nice and keeps it from becoming dull. It also makes your hair feel so soft, you’ll feel like you just got a fresh haircut.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I am not really sure if this revives your hair color or not. As there is not toner in it. BUT I can say its smells amazing and leaves a nice shine. I got this as a freebie with a purchase at Ulta a while back but had never gotten to trying it. So far its worked great well. Its a deluxe sample and I have used it about 5 times and still have enough in there for a couple more. My hair has burgundy balayage in and it seems to still be sticking (but I just got it done two weeks ago).
Aly G.
Los Angeles
A hair stylist at ulta recommended this to me because I had just gone platinum and my hair was feeling very dry. She said to use this as a mask in the shower for about 20 minutes. (With hot steam) Which I did and it was absolutely amazing. My hair feels so soft and not only that but it helps my hair color last longer🙌🏻💇🏼
Melissa A.
Aurora, IL
Favorite hair mask of all time. I own 50$ masks and nothing compares to this. This is the only mask I have ever tried were I can actually feel and see the results.
Kaylee M.
Phoenix
This is this first time ive used it after i went to the salon it was recommended that i sued to restore my hair (for dryness at the ends) and i LOVE it!! Only used it twice and have had amazi g results. My ends are silky smooth again