BY JOICO

KPak Color Therapy Luster Lock instant shine and repair treatment. Think your color treated tresses are so parched, lackluster and brittle that only a pair of scissors and a pixie cut will do. Just one treatment with NEW KPAK Color Therapy Luster Lock leaves locks glowing with lustworthy shine and out of this world vibrancy, while seriously boosting your manes strength to make it 9x more resistant to breakage see more...

• Help me choose my next hairstyle Joico K-PAK Color Therap...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alyssa H.
After a coloring-gone-bad, my hair was in shock. It felt like straw, was breaking off, and wouldn’t follow its natural curl pattern. I was very close to cutting it all off. I didn’t believe I would be able to restore it back to health. It was in terrible condition. I saw a reviewer suggest to leave this product in over night on moist hair. Best advice ever! One overnight treatment later and my hair softened, relaxed, and no-longer felt like straw. I have continued this process weekly and my hair continues to be restored back to its original health.
Leeann
I’ve used Joico products for two decades and they really nailed it with Luster Lock. I wash my very blonde color treated hair approximately two to three times per week with
K-Pak shampoo and conditioner , and follow with Luster Lock mask and I leave it in! I know, contrary to recommendation but it’s absolutely amazing, not to mention it’s restorative benefits, it doubles and provides for a phenomenal blowout. My hair feels and looks so healthy, I constantly get asked where I buy my hair extensions! Highly recommend if you have dry, damaged, overworked hair,, use you’re own discretion and product recommendations for your hair needs and you can’t go wrong with this product.
Ashlee A.
Phoenix, AZ
Okay so, I have mixed feelings about this product. The mask contains silicones and has a very perfume-y smell. The protein concentration is great, however, so I noticed a perk in my protein-deprived curls. Also, my hair was so soft and did smell good once the scent had become a little diluted over time. My colors definitely did not fade, which is hard to do since I use blues, pinks, and purples. If you don't care about the cones, this is a definite must-use. If you do care, I would keep hunting.
Britt M.
I bought a smaller tube of this at Ulta after seeing a recommendation on Instagram. I don’t have color treated hair at the moment, but I do give myself highlights and do dye my hair every so often, so I figured I’d test this for when I do change up my hair again! My hair was looking rough so I needed help, and this not only made my hair shiny and soft, but I felt like my hair felt slightly bouncy and a bit thicker than usual. It just felt dang healthy. Think I’m going to buy some for my friends who color their hair as a “treat yo’ self” gift.
Antoinette J.
This is literally one of the best conditioners I have ever used in my life.   I received my small bottle as a gift with purchase of some sort last year, but it took me a while to get to it.

This conditioner smells good and leaves my hair feeling so soft and manageable.  I also don't have to use as much conditioner as normal.  I would say that I use about 1/3 of this conditioner than what I would normally use.  I have long hair so that adds up quite a bit.

I just now used up the very last of what I have and I absolutely plan on buying a replacement.  I would recommend this even for people who haven't dyed their hair because it's just that good.  I do think that it has done good things for my dye job though.
Claire L.
This is the key to keeping color treated hair silky smooth, breakage free, and super shiny. I have bleached hair and this stuff has kept my hair healthy and not broken. I add a little purple conditioner to it to help tone my blonde while it sits. Very easy to use because you can use it in the shower, after you shampoo. No need for a conditioner afterwards because you feel like you just stepped out of the salon and it does not weigh your hair down! A little goes a long way so you get a TON of uses out of the bottle! The smell is nice and sweet, but not over powering. One of my favorite hair products I've ever used and I recommend it to ANYONE with breakage or color treated hair!
Emily L.
West Des Moines
I LOVE this hair mask. I actually use this as a conditioner instead of simply a hair repair mask. It has been my favorite for my color treated hair. My hair tends to be dry and frizzy from color and heat damage from straightening it. This has been the only product that my hair feels smoother after just 1 use! Due to it being so conditioning, I would only suggest to use it every 3 or so days. It would end up making your hair to greasy if you used it everyday. Plus it isn't super cheap. It is definitely worth every penny though. A little bit goes a long ways so it will last you a decent amount of time.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I’ve only tried this twice so may update my review. I’ve never LOVED Joico but continue to test new products. This one smells amazing! I put it on before bed last night and braided my hair and I loved smelling it on my pillow. My hair is very dry but I just got it cut so damage is currently minimal...more to come!
Rachel M.
I got this as gratis and I was not expecting much at all from it. My hair has been bleached, and I recently cut it off due to all the damage. So I have been trying to get my ends healthy again they still have some of damage on the ends. Let me tell you this has blown my mind. I suffer from really dry brittle ends and this stuff has totally transformed them. It makes my hair soooo soft and it smells so so good. I am always going to repurchase this. If you have color treated/bleached hair YOU NEED THIS. It will completely repair your ends and give your hair that hydration it needs.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I am not really sure if this revives your hair color or not. As there is not toner in it. BUT I can say its smells amazing and leaves a nice shine. I got this as a freebie with a purchase at Ulta a while back but had never gotten to trying it. So far its worked great well. Its a deluxe sample and I have used it about 5 times and still have enough in there for a couple more. My hair has burgundy balayage in and it seems to still be sticking (but I just got it done two weeks ago).
Jeanette P.