Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner (To Preserve Color & Repair Damaged) - 1000ml/33.8oz

BY JOICO

A color-preserving, reconstructing conditioner Helps gently cleanse hair & prevent color loss Formulated with advanced QuadraBond Peptide Complex TM Helps restore & shield hair's natural B-layer Shields hair color from fading induced by environmental... see more...

Katelin M.
Katelin M.
Brighton , ON
I absolutely love this conditioner. It's helped to repair my hair after too many box dyes. It's been over a year since my last colour and my hair is shiny, soft, and thick. I work in a store than sells joico and I always recommend the k-pak line to anyone with dry, damaged hair.
Helena Y.
Helena Y.
toronto, ontario
I used to bleach my hair a ton and no conditioner worked better than this one. It might be a but heavy for the typical user, but if you have damaged hair, you must try this.