Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner (To Preserve Color & Repair Damaged) - 1000ml/33.8oz

BY JOICO

A color-preserving, reconstructing conditioner Helps gently cleanse hair & prevent color loss Formulated with advanced QuadraBond Peptide Complex TM Helps restore & shield hair's natural B-layer Shields hair color from fading induced by environmental... see more...

Betsey T.
Burlingame, CA
I have been using this product for nearly 30 years, and it still continues to provide restorative healing to my well heat, color used hair.

I use about once a month, approximately 2 weeks after coloring my hair, put a good amount of conditioner on hair I wet, but had just washed within the last 24 hours. Put on a shower cap (the kind you bring home fro your last hotel stay are perfect), wrap my hair in a towel, and wait 20 minutes. I then rinse out of my hair, give a quick, Light (key word, not too much shampoo) wash, and proceed to style as normal (or more often than not let dry naturally!
Arianna D.
Morgantown, WV
great conditioner, helps to really hydrate my hair well and repair damage, it is a little bit pricy but I think it is very worth it for the job it does, It can be found at most beauty stores like ulta and even target, I would buy it and recommend it to a friend
Ryann B.
Yukon, OK
Absolutely Amazing!!! I love love love this product!! It smells great and does wonders on my dry ends!! I can't go without this!! I love that it makes your hair soft and luxurious feeling without weighing it down and making my hair look greasy.
Vanessa M.
Denver , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sue this along with the shampoo and mask. Wow it's a life saver. My hair has been lightened and processed so many times I'm surprised it haven't fallen out. I have joico to thank.
Kayla M.
This conditioner is one of my favorites. I have long, wavy, dry hair and this helps tame my color treated mane! It's the perfect lather at the perfect price.
Daphne B.
Fairview, OR
Love this product! It's a great product and a greatbprice! My hair is dry to start, dryer when colored, but does great with this!
Nina M.
Great product and smells amazing also! Keeps your hair in great condition! Its best for a dry scalp and dry hair
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my color from fading. My hair is manageable and soft. Love the smell too.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this conditioner!! I have dark hair that I dye a lighter brownish blonde so I need a conditioner that helps preserve my color and keeps my hair looking healthy for the chemicals and this most definitely does that!
Katelin M.
Brighton , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this conditioner. It's helped to repair my hair after too many box dyes. It's been over a year since my last colour and my hair is shiny, soft, and thick. I work in a store than sells joico and I always recommend the k-pak line to anyone with dry, damaged hair.