Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner - To Preserve Color & Repair Damage (New Packaging) 500ml/16.9oz

BY JOICO

A color-preserving, reconstructing conditioner Helps gently cleanse hair & prevent color loss Formulated with advanced QuadraBond Peptide Complex TM Helps restore & shield hair?s natural B-layer Shields hair color from fading induced by environmental... see more...

Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is one of my favorites. I am constantly bleaching and re-dying my hair, so it needs any extra moisture and help it can get. I felt like this conditioner really soaked in and added moisture to my brittle ends, and left me with soft hair.
Sarah W.
Abilene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear I don't know what I did before I discovered this shampoo and conditioner! I've had green hair for 3 years and purple for one now and this is my hands down favorite to keep my color it as well as help repair the damage at the same time. I seriously only have to dye my hair twice a year (besides my roots) its a game changer!
Miriam P.
Huntington, WV
Joico is my favorite brand for colored hair. I buy it when it's on sale at Ulta in the largest size possible. It doesn't weigh my hair down like other conditioners and keeps the ends of my hair feeling soft, rather than damaged.
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
Great for my color treated hair, left hair feeling soft and healthy. Smells great and didn't leave hair oily. Combined with the other joico products, my hair was fully protected from root to tip for heat protection. Definitely a good buy
Nancy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've recently been using this because I dyed my hair and I must say that this really helps my color lasts awhile and smells super good! Definitely recommended!
Karly T.
Burleson, TX
This product is amazing! It's does. It's of what it says in preserving color and repairing damage. It's great also as a once a week treatment.
Valeria A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this one for my hair, since I bleach my hair all the time, and dye my hair, it has repaired my hair and it's smells really nice!
Stepheni W.
Haines City, FL
Probably one of my favorite joico products. Smells wonderful, cleans well, and leaves the hair feeling super soft.
Megan D.
I've been using this for a few months now and I seem to like it. It smells good and joico is a great brand. It's a little pricey though
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to buying shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair, joico is my go to. I always buy the big bottle. Not only does it do a great job at reserving my color but also leaves my hair soft and manageable. With thick, color treated hair that is a must. The value is great and I've already recommended this to many.