JOICO K-PAK Color Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Eliana R.

BY JOICO

You can choose a shampoo that avoids stripping hair of beautiful, new color… but you’ll double your efforts if you reach for our companion conditioner. It not only protects your color investment (which, we know, is not insignificant these days), but actually hydrates and repairs hair at the same time. How’s that for therapy?

Perfect choice for: Color-treated, structurally-weak hair that’s been highlighted or lightened.

Here’s how: Shampoo as usual; then apply conditioner and leave on to do its magic for a full minute before rinsing.

The inside secret: It’s one simple bottle… but chockfull of high-tech ingredients, starting with our Quadrabond Peptide Complex, which attaches to the damaged sites of the hair structure to rebuild from the inside out. Keratin and Silicone lock in moisture, amp up shine, and seal the cuticle; antioxidants guard against environmental stresses; fatty acids balance moisture levels.

How to Use

Apply to clean, damp hair. Leave in 1 minute. Rinse.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sorbitol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Silicone Quaternium-16, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Bis-Isobutyl PEG/PPG-20/35/Amodimethicone Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Undeceth-11, Disodium EDTA, Butyloctanol, Butylene Glycol, Undeceth-5, PEG-90M, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Polyquaternium-55, Glycerin, Arginine HCL, Polysilicone-19, Dipropylene Glycol, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Fragrance/Parfum.

Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
This stuff to me smells like banana nut bread. It’s quite marvelous in all honesty. It doesn’t linger when your hair is dry. It’s a good restrengthing system if you color your hair a lot or use heat every day. I rave about this entire line of products with their brand. I used it twice a week for the first 3 weeks and then once a month for about 6 months and my hair was so much stronger and smoother than it was when I first started using it. You do want to alternate this with a different treatment system though, too much protein can be bad for your hair too.
Amanda F.
Tampa
SAVIOR for my colored hair! This conditioner truly works wonders after I get it highlighted. It restores moisture back into my damaged strands and helps rebuild my hair. I will say that it can be kind of heavy for my fine hair. I find that I do get oily in about a two weeks after using it. Then I switch to the purple conditioner from the same brand and all is well. I just think this is the best thing on my hair for the first two weeks after I get it highlighted. It really keeps it healthy looking and controls the damage from being colored. HIGHLY recommend!!!
Alyssa H.
I usually do not invest a lot of money in shampoos and conditioners, but an unfortunate haircoloring experience that left my hair in shock sent me searching for a really good, deep conditioning conditioner. The reviews I read were all raving and a couple of stylist friends recommended it and so I invested in the line. It has been a great move and has really helped in the process of restoring my damaged, color-treated hair.
Brianna C.
I used to use this product as a treatment before straightening my hair and it was amazing. If there’s one product you would invest in and not be disappointed it’s this one. My hair was very soft, strong and well prepared for heat styling. It also helped revive my curls after I was done with straight styles.
Christina L.
This conditioner, along with the shampoo, is by far the best I've EVER used for my bleached out hair! It leaves my hair silky, smooth and soft! My hairdresser introduced me to this band and, particular, formula. I'm indebted to him forever for it! Never using anything else for my bleached hair. NEVER.
Madjsom M.
Collinsville, MS
I have color treated hair so I need all the keratin I can get. I like how smooth this makes my hair without making it feel oily or heavy (I have thin hair also). The smell isn’t bad but it’s not something that smells awesome and I love a good conditioner that smells good so that’s a con.
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
This is definitely a good product. I purchased this in the past when Ulta was doing their liter sale and was pleasantly surprised by how well this detangled and tamed my curls. It’s a rich product so you should try to keep it midshaft and down but it’s certainly worth a try.
Leticia D.
Great For color treated & processed hair. Makes hair soft and manageable leaves a lingering salon scent. I buy the largest bottle and it last me for two months maybe even longer. Price point is good I usually find it on sale at cosmoprof or marshalls/tjmaxx. This brand has two different products in the same color packaging I am specially reviewing K-PAK color therapy the gold bottle with the red lettering.
Fiona N.
When I first started coloring my hair, this conditioner was my life! It really helped keep my hair moisturizer and shiny. It’s a protein based so it’s great for blondes! But make sure that you use it with something moisturizing (too much protein will dry out your hair)
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
I had started using this when my hair was feeling super damaged. I loved the smell and it really made my hair feel soft. I still felt like my hair was pretty damaged so I quite using it. I realized my hard water was what was damaging my hair so I will be trying again.