Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner

by Joico

It is for color-treated, structurally weak or damaged hair. Hair is nourished and hydrated, leaving it instantly smoother, shinier and more vibrant. With continued use, hairs strength, elasticity and resiliency are restored. Haircolor is protected from fading that can be caused by environmental stresses and structural damage.

Would you recommend for curly hair ?
Does this help with split ends and hair growth? My hair does not seem to grow anymore and i have been looking for something for a while.
O que vocês acharam?
Start your review of Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner!
Product Highlights
...your hair smelling so nice and so soft.Will be very good if used as a deep conditioner as to make your hair mosturized as much in reviews
It smells great and leaves my hair soft and smooth (which is great considering I flat iron my hair constantly).in reviews
Melissa W.
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Melissa W.
I have been using Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner for a year and I really haven’t noticed a difference in preserving the color of my hair. This formula is supposed to restore & protect your color treated hair for longer lasting color, increase shine, helps strengthen hair to prevent breakage and hydrate hair. I do like the convenient pump dispenser and it has a nice clean scent. It has a nice consistency (not runny) and rinses well. I am actually happy that I just finished this product because I have not been happy with my hair lacking shine and looking dryer than normal. I will not be repurchasing.
ashley F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner uploaded by ashley F.
Absolutely love how soft this conditioner leaves my hair, even the scent to it is just amazing. Same thing with this one if anyone with some what bleached hair, i highly recommend this conditioner. Works just great!!Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,820 reviews
Hands down. Top notch. Best of the Best Professional Conditional. Repairs dryness, damage. This is a brand worthy of what you will spend...evrry formulation is SPOT on for the exact problem it was formulated for AND you can be guaranteed your hair WILL be better on the other side of using this product- No. Matter what!! 5 stars. You have to try to believe!
Brenda V.
I love joico products! I've had the shampoo & conditioner for quite some time now, you only need a small amount & I'm super in love with the conditioner leaves my hair smooth & shiny!
Amanda C.
Neelyville, MO
This is a great product. The joico line is awesome. It doesn't take much product to get amazing results. It is great for color treated hair and is phenomenal if your hair is colored and dry. That is how my hair is,and this product takes care of that
YASMIN R.
San Diego, CA
Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner uploaded by YASMIN R.
Purchased at: Sephora
It is an amazing for my hair, and if you use something to coloring your hair this is the perfect shampoo and conditioner to give back the strength of your hair:) and also gives a really good smell
Ceci S.
Fort Worth, TX
My go to line of shampoo and conditioner. Safe for color treated hair due to it being sulfate free. Although for me, after I used the k-pak line after a while I noticed my hair starting to be unmanageable I think I was getting too much protein in my hair so I switched to the moisture line and it went back to normal. If I color my hair or lighten it I switch back to the k-pak line and go back and forth. Found that to work for my hair the best.
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
This along with the shampoo are my new favorite go to for my colored hair. I bought the liter size.
Chasity B.
Flat Rock, AL
This is one of my favorite high end hair products! It smells so good and I love the way it makes me hair look and feel! I can usually find it at ulta on sale!
Chelsey T.
Carmichael, CA
I LOVE this conditioner! It leaves my hair so soft and shiny and have an amazing scent! No complaints from me!!