BY JOICO

Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo. see more...

Jessie P.
Owensboro, KY
I love this stuff. It was the go to shampoo in beauty school and I have bought it countless times at home. It smells fantastic and really helps prevent excessive color fading. It lathers pretty well to which you do not see very often with color safe shampoos. Which is nice because if a shampoo doesnt lather I do not feel clean
Chelsea R.
Fairchild Afb, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this about three weeks ago and so far I love it. I love that you get so much product for your money. It feels like it will last forever. It does not make my hair silky soft but it definitely does a better job than drugstore brands. I would recommend to damaged hair people out their and color treated hair.
Magaly P.
San Benito, TX
I have blonde highlights so my hair was often dry but I purchased the Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo & also the conditioner. They work amazing together, really smoothing the hair and it smells so good!
Adrianna G.
Casper, WY
This is one of my favorite shampoo products I've used (especially with damaged hair. It completely renewed all of my hair without even getting it cut! I highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner! I'm so satisfied with it. :)
Brittany L.
Massillon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Joico K-Pack is honestly one of my favorite shampoos! Good on all hair types. Always leaves my hair feeling so nice and smooth. Smells good too! Definitely helps if you have dry &/or damaged hair. Very satisfied with this product!
Sarah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has honestly never been softer. I catch myself all the time running my fingers through my hair. So luxurious it's like leaving the salon every day
Cynthia B.
Millers Creek, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a great color care shampoo. It makes your color last so much longer than regular shampoo.
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hairstylist uses this on me every time I get a colored service. Helps resist fading, doesn't dry out hair and has a nice scent
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the joico shampoo line it smells great and works good cleans their hair and scalp leave it feel healthy and manageable
Melissa J.
San Dimas, CA
Love this shampoo really good for damaged hair from bleach along with the conditioner and leave in the same brand