Joico K-Pack Color Therapy Conditioner 1 Gallon uploaded by Audrey B.

BY JOICO

What it is: Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Conditioner is for color-treated, structurally weak or damaged hair. What it does: Hair is nourished and hydrated, leaving it instantly smoother, shinier and more vibrant. With continued use, hair?s strength,... see more...

• I've been looking for a product to help with my dead ends. I rece...2 Answers
Briana H.
Briana H.
Rutherford, NJ
This entire line is really great at moisturizing hair. I have thick long and wavy hair and it has always helped me. The one thing I do not like about this and many other deep conditioning treatments is that if you use it to long )or at least if I use it too long) more of my hair will fall out in the shower. It does make my hair grow stronger and more moisturized and thick, but can't use too much of it.
DeeDee C.
DeeDee C.
This conditioner with the matching shampoo have been my go to for many years now. I am one that color is my hair so this shampoo and conditioner combined is great for my color treated hair and it helps with my dry hair.
Diana P.
Diana P.
I really like this conditioner. I can tell the difference when I put it on my hair. This is great for colored treated hair. It has a nice scent, but it doesn’t last long. I would repurchase it again.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
I've been a fan of this product since hair school 15 years ago . I recently did bleach my hair a few times and repurchased this to help with the damage and it's still amazing!
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Cleveland, OH
The smell is amazing. Makes my hair so smooth and shiny. It's a little more expensive, but well worth it for sure ! Joico K-Pack
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Winter Garden, FL
This is such a hydrating great conditioner for both color treated hair and just plain dry hair. It restores and repairs even the driest of hair. It's the conditioner and shampoo I would recommend to everyone with dry or color treated hair
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Makes my hair feel smooth, soft, and silky without being weighed down or greasy. Has a great smell. Lathers really well.
Skylar D.
Skylar D.
Lakewood, WA
The best conditioner for my color treated hair, it works great for all hair types! It is much better than all the other conditioners because it deep conditions. I would buy it over and over again. I love it!
Lena L.
Lena L.
San Jose , CA
Makes my dry, brittle hair feels soft afterward . I use it with the joico shampoo
Erica R.
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this line! I moisturizes my hair but doesn't weigh it down like some conditioners can tend to do. This also smells so good. I use this shampoo and conditioner on a pretty regular basis and do not have any complaints.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking for a product to help with my dead ends. I recently had my hair color reconstructed and it killed my ends. I heard the k packs work really well with restoring ends. Does anyone have any experience with this and how well this product actually works?