BY JOICO

JoiWhip Firm Hold Designing Foam 07 - A firm hold, alcohol-free designing foam for all hair types.Kukui nut oil provides moisture, body and shine. Evening primrose oil, rich in essential fatty acids, conditions hair. Protectants combat the sun's damaging rays.This extremely concentrated, firm holding foam will build incredible volume and body, plus condition, add shine and protect your hair from the environment.(10.2 oz.) - JoiWhip Firm Hold Designing Foam 07 see more...

Kristi M.
Madison, AL
This BY far is one of the best hair products for this curly hair that God has blessed me with! It's an all-weather favorite! I will not go without this in my stash! Love. Love. Love. I even got other people using it, that's how great it's been for me! #lovejoico
Caitlin C.
If you want a firm hold this is a good one! I love the foam consistency, but you have to remember that less is more in one area or it can be crunchy. All around great product good for roller sets and curly hair.