BY JOICO

Amanda J.
This is my favorite high end hairspray! The first time I smelled this hairspray I fell in love! It just has such a pretty scent! This is the best smelling hairspray that I’ve ever used! It holds my hair perfectly in place without feeling crunchy or weighed down. It makes my hair look shiny without looking greasy. This hairspray is expensive but worth every penny spent! I can’t rave enough about this hairspray! Once you use this, you won’t use anything else!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
When it comes to hair spray it is mostly about the smell for me and I think this smells amazing! And it’s not like other hair spray where your hair gets all stiff and your not able to run your fingers through. It held down my flyaways without it weighing down my hair too much.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
One of my current hairsprays. I love the scent of this Joico hairspray. It keeps my hair in place but doesn’t make it overly stiff. It also works nicely for when I want to air dry my curls without getting frizzy.
Devoree P.
Corbin, KY
Love this stuff. Can lasts forever and it doesn’t take a lot of product to style. Its very brushable and easy to work with, and it doesn’t leave a greasy look or thick residue on hair. Smells good too. Definitely recommend.
Halie N.
Columbia, MO
I've been using Joico products as far back as I can remember. They always leave my hair feeling soft and healthier, their K Pack is in my shower and my friends will always use it and ask me where I got it from.
Amber L.
One of my all time favorite hairsprays. For on myself and when I do wedding hair. Smells great. Very lightweight but holds extremely well. A great price for the quality. I would highly recommend this.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Love this brand and the price is great too I am a hair stylist and do updos, curls waves it past my expectations for using this for the first time I will definitely purchase this again
Rachel C.
Highly recommend this hairspray. I have thick hair and have a hard time finding a hairspray that holds my hair in place all day without making it crispy and hard. This product would be good for all hair types.
Eliesha D.
Evans, GA
Love his hairspray! Holds my style just like I need to, even through humidity! I also love the way it smells!!! This brand really never disappoints! Anything from this brand is great!!
Dominique N.
Rex, GA
This is THEEEEE best hairspray on earth. I don't know what they put in it, but it works on like every hairtype. I purchased this hairspray a couple of years ago at Marshalls or TJ MAXX, so I think I paid $6-10 for it. I would pay more! Whenever I curled my hair and sprayed this on, my curls were fluffy and bouncy, and lasted throughout the night. I mainly used this on my Indian Hair extensions, but I have used on my natural straightened hair as well.
Holli K.
San Marcos, CA
Is this hairspray crunchy?
Ilda V.