BY JOICO

Quadramine Complex MWS 150 - 2500 Formerly I.C.E. Lotion Provides light to medium hold.  Great for blow - drying, setting, sculpting and creating wet looks. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Joico Laboratories product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Ashley Z.
I have tried almost every product out there...and this one is hands down my favorite!

Mousse made my hair feel heavy and made my hair have a weird texture...regular gel heavy and sticky. This has the best of both worlds...lightweight like a mousse claims to be and hold like a gel. A little goes a long way!! My hair feels soft to touch and is moveable.
And it smells good too!
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
Lotion is great! This specific type of lotion is even better! I put it everywhere I need it! I hope you will take this product for hair for amazing purpose!
Kaleena W.
Seattle, WA
This product smells like bananas!!! It truly is a versatile product. It helps with easy styling and keeping hair under control while staying soft.
Swapnil C.
Renton, WA
Helps keep hair in shape...heavy or light depends on the amount you use..it holds strong for full day