BY JOICO

JOICO Joico, UNISEX, JOIFIX MEDIUM FINISHING SPRAY 10.1 OZ, Joico, Hair Systems Work Together To Optimize The Condition Appearance And Integrity Of The Hair, Products That Meet The Needs Of Everyone, The Art Of Healthy Hair, Haircare, Styling see more...

Anna M.
Waco, TX
I have been using this for a few years. It gives a great hold to hairstyles you want to still look "freely done". It never leaves my hair stuff or hard but still in place. The smell isn't to bad either.
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
This was a decent product. I felt like it worked how I expected it to and it was well priced. However I did find that it didn't hold as long as I wanted it to, that may be due to my hair type. I gifted it to my mother who has thinner hair and she loves it and says she will repurchase it when she is finished with the bottle I gave her.
Amber J.
Joico is my all time favorite go to spray. This is personally the best setting spray I have ever used. I use it for updos and when I curl my hair because this is the only spray that actually holds curls. I love this product.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
Loved this product, holds my curls in and it smells great! Doesn't flake like other generic brands.