Joico Joifix Firm Finishing Spray uploaded by Melissa L.Joico Joifix Firm Finishing Spray uploaded by Kristen F.Joico Joifix Firm Finishing Spray uploaded by Debralyn W.

BY JOICO

Quadramine Complex Mws 150 - 2500 Delivers Firm Hold, Shine And Control Without Flaking. Guaranteed When Purchased From A Professional Stylist Only. Made In U.S.A. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Joico Laboratories And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Joico Laboratories.&Nbsp;Joico Laboratories Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A&Nbsp;Joico Laboratories Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Melissa L.
Review for: Joico Joifix Firm Finishing Spray more...
I love joico it one of my favorite hair products to use this spray keeps a strong hold with out flackyness and it has such a shine I would recommend getting this spray if you need a lasting pulled back or curly hair style
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I have been using Joico products for many, many years! That's because I know it's a product that really works well & when I find something that does the job, I want to continue using it. It's that simple. Once you've styled your hair, spray it down with this finishing spray & you will be amazed at how well your hair will stay. I've been to concerts & then stayed over a friends & woke up the next day after sleeping on it all night & it looked like I just walked out of the hair salon. It's THAT good!
Cailee W.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love Joico products. It is the only brand of hairspray that I use. The finishing mist is perfect for the amount of hold that I like. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy or stiff. That is a big issue for me because I have thick and long hair and my go to style is beach curls or waves. Even though it doesn't have the sticky hold, that does not mean that it doesn't hold at all. I can go to bed and wake up with waves/curls in my hair.

Another plus is that it doesn't break down and flake. There is nothing more unappealing than flaky hair product! Thumbs up for this product in my book!
Paige H.
Marietta, GA
This is great spray if you have a perfect up-do that you do not want to move at all. It will not go anywhere with this stuff!! It is very firm and will hold all day!! But if you where your hair down and want it to move and look natural, I would not recommend this spray.
Taylor W.
Lancaster, PA
Joico has been in my heart for many years now and every product that I try I end up falling in love with it! I use the deep cleansing mask for my hari (I think its called repair) every week and it truly has helped the overall texture and quality of my hair. This product is another one by them that I can't seem to leave alone. It will keep your style lasting all day!
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
I received a sample of this, not from influenster but from Joico. It's a great hairspray! It really "freezes" your hair in the shape you want it. It holds up well the elements as well. a little expensive for me, but totally worth the money if you have the funds to splurge.
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
Joico is an amazing product. Their Joi Mist Finishing Spray Firm is light weight, smells great and has a hold that is amazing. I don't have to make several touch ups throughout the day when I use this product.
Jenn S.
Pauline , Sc
Love the hold! I have been using this product for years. With my shirt, coarse thick hair it tends to flatten fast but this Joico firm keeps my hair spiky and fresh.
jackie a.
Napa, CA
Always has the right amount of hold. Never sticky and never flakes. Very pleased with it. Gives my fine hair body without becoming greasy or oily 2 hours later.
Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
As a hairstylist, I have used A LOT of hairspray, but Joico is by far my favorite. Mega hold without being to heavy. Smells great and minimal buildup on hair!